Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Atlanta Hawks

• Sacramento Kings

• Total voters

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
15 years ago i thought Space Jam was amazing but now after watching it again, kinda cringe now

the only thing I liked about that movie was Charles Barkley XD
don't know, i'm split : on one hand it doesn't really look great and on the other hand it looks a bit better than expected (my expectations were really low)

it wont be good but i will see that thing lol

The only thing i think is really cringe is how Don cheadle calls James, King James.....Lol James really needed to boost his ego in the movie ?

don't know, i'm split : on one hand it doesn't really look great and on the other hand it looks a bit better than expected (my expectations were really low)

The only thing i think is really cringe is how Don cheadle calls James, King James.....Lol James really needed to boost his ego in the movie ?
I will most likely watch it out of obligation from watching the first but I don't see myself enjoying it that much (I'll be mostly fousing on the Looney Tune characters rather than LeBron). Also I'm not a LaBron fanboy so im not infatuated at all with anything he does like a lot of people are
Post automatically merged:

LEGENDARY GAME WINNER @Noyman @Haoshoku

One of the Greatest Knicks Game Winners of All Time

another painful loss against the Nets...

Randle's son is my exact reaction

Last edited:
Curry putting the G league Warriors on his back on a broken tailbone with the 41 piece, meanwhile Draymond;
:kobeha:
Best chance this team has is hoping the second unit plays well when Curry goes to the bench, then they’d atleast have a chance in the play-in tournament.
their defense is good but their offense is ass when Curry doesn't play lol, crazy to see how different they are when he sits

pain...
https://www.reddit.com/r/nba/comments/motvne

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrMFn5qIcpQ

Last edited:
MPJ's gonna have to step up even more for them and with his increased scoring this season he'll have to be a reliable 2nd option behind Jokic if they want to make a playoff run (which they still can after getting Gordon/McGee)

Really Tan Portland Ken

nuuuuuuut

Last edited:

Ya i thought that was weird but i saw he funded this movie .

I think most NBA players are like that they feel entitled to be called God , king . I would probably pass this movie because original space jam was good in its time and you need guts to put on Jordan's shoes and Lebron probably feels he earned it after surpassing his record .

MPJ's gonna have to step up even more for them and with his increased scoring this season he'll have to be a reliable 2nd option behind Jokic if they want to make a playoff run (which they still can after getting Gordon/McGee)
Yeah. He may even have to be their #1 option in scoring 'cause Jokic could struggle scoring for himself and MPJ is a natural scorer like Murray. Tough break for them 'cause Barton might be gone next year and they're gonna have to pay Gordon, MPJ, and Jokic again pretty soon. This might have been their strongest ever team under this era.

Dort with 41 points in his 2nd year :O
Man... He's likely gonna develop into a Marcus Smart/Avery Bradley-type of player but I could also see him develop even further and turn into an all-star sorta like Oladipo. Maybe I'm just blinded by what I saw in the playoffs and this game, lol.

So i was watching Cade Cunnigham's play in OSU list , he might be someone Toronto Raptors will need to take him . Definitely a prospect of No.1 in NBA draft.
Don't worry, I expect the Warriors to take him #1 via the T-Wolves pick sorta as an extension to when they passed on LaMelo last year... FML :lawsigh:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Steph Curry in April

PPG: 40
Reb: 7
Ast: 4.5

FG: 12.4/22
FG%: 56.36

3: 6.7/13.4
3P%: 50%

Is this guy human? How can you have this much efficiency with this high a volume, on the worst roster in the league while seeing double and triple coverages all game? Best player in basketball.
He is crazy this year but given his team and W/L rates he won’t have anything : personal trophy, praises etc.

But except 2016 I have never seen him that strong

Jojo MVP for now

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
He is crazy this year but given his team and W/L rates he won’t have anything : personal trophy, praises etc.

Jojo MVP for now
Warriors went 1-7 without him with an average loss margin of 19ppg. On pace to be the worst team in the past 5 years.
They are 26-21 with him on pace to be 6th seed in the West, 3rd in the East.

And if we're counting last year they were 15-50 without him.

I don't think I've ever seen a carry job of this caliber, maybe Kobe in 06. It's insane that he is averaging nearly identical numbers to his unanimous mvp season when opposing teams ignore the other 4 players on the court. And he's doing this as a guard with limited size. I think it's time to start having a serious discussion on Curry being a top 10 player all time.

Obv he's not gonna win MVP, but man if there was ever a definition of value it's Curry. I wouldn't mind Jokic winning it (he's been great), given the fact that Steph probably can't.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
on Curry being a top 10 player all time.
What Curry is doing is fucking great and I even think in some areas he is better than before this year (defense, physically stronger etc)

But in the top 10 the places are expensive

no order :

Jojo, Kareem, Lebron, Magic, Tim, Kobe, Bird

Those 7 are above

Then you have the Chamberlain Russel who are difficult to classify

And Shaquille who had a huge impact on the league

And guys like Nowitzki, Olajuwon etc