Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Atlanta Hawks

• Sacramento Kings

• Total voters

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
What Curry is doing is fucking great and I even think in some areas he is better than before this year (defense, physically stronger etc)

But in the top 10 the places are expensive

no order :

Jojo, Kareem, Lebron, Magic, Tim, Kobe, Bird

Those 7 are above

Then you have the Chamberlain Russel who are difficult to classify

And Shaquille who had a huge impact on the league

And guys like Nowitzki, Olajuwon etc
A couple more seasons like this, and i'd say people will more frequently start placing him in there. If he gets one more ring in his career you can book it imo.

Heck I don't think Magic is safe just yet as the #1 pg ever, still lot of playing left in him.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Heck I don't think Magic is safe just yet as the #1 pg ever, still lot of playing left in him
Magic history, titles, the way he won them, his impact, rivalry etc are huge. The guy is still up there.
He was a shit GM for the Lakers lol but a fucking player
Post automatically merged:

Curry had some good arguments and is likely a solid top 20 all time.

- 3 pt revolution that changed the game
- best season
- MVP with unbelievable stats
- Rings
- rivalry with Lebron teams

etc

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Magic history, titles, the way he won them, his impact, rivalry etc are huge. The guy is still up there.
He was a shit GM for the Lakers lol but a fucking player
I agree but Steph is building a massive resume himself, and he has that legacy of changing the entire sport of basketball and how it's played, something even Lebron and Kobe were unable to do. His achilles heel rn is that finals mvp, that's the only narrative holding him back rn.

I think 1 more ring and you'll see Curry > Magic being a common opinion. Magic is definitely within reach for Curry.

Keep in mind I'm not talking about who's better, I'm talking about who is greater.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
something even Lebron and Kobe were unable to even do
While I agree for Kobe who didn’t really change the game, Lebron if he didn’t revolutionize the game, change some things for me : since he is in the league the numbers of 3 who make more assets takes more rebonds etc is increasing. I think the « Lebron profile » become more common. More versatile players.

But yeah Curry 3pt game and small ball changed the league

I agree but Steph is building a massive resume himself, and he has that legacy of changing the entire sport of basketball and how it's played, something even Lebron and Kobe were unable to do. His achilles heel rn is that finals mvp, that's the only narrative holding him back rn.

I think 1 more ring and you'll see Curry > Magic being a common opinion. Magic is definitely within reach for Curry.

Keep in mind I'm not talking about who's better, I'm talking about who is greater.
Magic has 5 rings, 3 times final MVP and only 13 season in the league. Even his first season was amazing.

Keep in mind I'm not talking about who's better, I'm talking about who is greater
Yeah same : being better doesn’t mean much and is complicated with the progress of technology, shoes, health, bodies ,different rules etc

But for now Magic history is still greater than Curry ones

Last edited:
Curry and Lebron are face of NBA.

However Curry's form right now is godly right now. I hate Goat debate obviously there would be bias with old generation hiwever here is my list.

Gonna put Jordan , Bill Russell, Jabbar, Chamberlain if you ask me followed by Bird, Johnson , Hakeem and Kobe .

I think NBA is getting tough as the era moves ahead ,The game has become more techanical .

Steph Curry in April

PPG: 40
Reb: 7
Ast: 4.5

FG: 12.4/22
FG%: 56.36

3: 6.7/13.4
3P%: 50%

Is this guy human? How can you have this much efficiency with this high a volume, on the worst roster in the league while seeing double and triple coverages all game? Best player in basketball.
Like i said NBA is getting more technical. I wont be surprised if curry and lebron surpass Jabbar's record which might happen in our life time.

Last edited:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Like i said NBA is getting more technical. I wont be surprised if curry and lebron surpass Jabbar's record which might happen in our life time
Curry can’t really beat Jabbar record. He starts too slowly, was hurt too much and I don’t think he will be able to score 25 in 6/7 years

Jabbar record is really impressive, you have to be a monster for 20 years

I think he probably still needs a couple more titles, another MVP, and at least 2 Finals MVP to put him over Magic. Magic's resume is ridiculous for how short his career was.

Like i said NBA is getting more technical. I wont be surprised if curry and lebron surpass Jabbar's record which might happen in our life time.
You mean scoring record? Curry would have to play like in his 50's in order to catch Kareem, lol. LeBron already had 20,000 points before turned 30, which Curry hasn't done surprisingly.

Wow. I just slept for a couple of hours and this happened. He had a great career.

Steph Curry in April

PPG: 40
Reb: 7
Ast: 4.5

FG: 12.4/22
FG%: 56.36

3: 6.7/13.4
3P%: 50%

Is this guy human? How can you have this much efficiency with this high a volume, on the worst roster in the league while seeing double and triple coverages all game? Best player in basketball.
Yooo, Curry is a GOAT

He already top 10 all time, I kick jordan out of the top 10 for curry
Jordan>Kobe>Lebron=Steph, fixed it for you :suresure:

And guys like Nowitzki, Olajuwon etc
Dirk is not in the discussion for top 10.

Top 25? Probably
Curry putting the G league Warriors on his back on a broken tailbone with the 41 piece, meanwhile Draymond;
:kobeha:
Best chance this team has is hoping the second unit plays well when Curry goes to the bench, then they’d atleast have a chance in the play-in tournament.
Have you seen this? Teams leave this bum free

Last edited:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Haven't been here for a long time so.

I think that game between shaky Lakers vs Nets shown to a lot of people that the Lakers are playing just enough to get into the Playoffs.

Lakers in playoffs are different beasts.

Lakers repeat this year. You heard it here first.