Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Atlanta Hawks

• Sacramento Kings

• Total voters

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
He’s gonna help with the playoff push for sure, solid back up behind Trae.

Btw the Heat managed to keep Herro and Robinson, got Oladipo and are about to sign Lamarcus Aldridge they’re putting together a solid contending squad. If Oladipo stays healthy they could be a real contender in the East, gonna be interesting to see how they do in the postseason.
Definitely, our starting 5 real good and now we got 3 15ppg scorers on our bench

Miami pulled a robbery wit no mask smh lol

H

Haoshoku

Definitely, our starting 5 real good and now we got 3 15ppg scorers on our bench

Miami pulled a robbery wit no mask smh lol
They walked away with a big robbery in broad daylight lol. What’s even funnier is that this was Miami’s plan B, they were tryna get Lowry at first but it looks like they didn’t want to give up Herro for that so they went with Oladipo and just added 20-5-5 dude to the main core. That defense with Oladipo, Bam and Butler is gonna be clamps.

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
They walked away with a big robbery in broad daylight lol. What’s even funnier is that this was Miami’s plan B, they were tryna get Lowry at first but it looks like they didn’t want to give up Herro for that so they went with Oladipo and just added 20-5-5 dude to the main core. That defense with Oladipo, Bam and Butler is gonna be clamps.
Yea them boys should be looked at by tha FEDS for what they jus did Lmaoooo, lowkey Herro been shooting like ass this year tho

H

Haoshoku

Yea them boys should be looked at by tha FEDS for what they jus did Lmaoooo, lowkey Herro been shooting like ass this year tho
Biggest fleecing in a while, they even kept Nunn lol. I don’t know what kind of trade that was for Houston.

Yea he’s going through a bit of a sophmore slump, tho he just had a 29 piece vs the Blazers last night. His shooting gonna come around eventually.

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
Biggest fleecing in a while, they even kept Nunn lol. I don’t know what kind of trade that was for Houston.

Yea he’s going through a bit of a sophmore slump, tho he just had a 29 piece vs the Blazers last night. His shooting gonna come around eventually.
At this point I’m sure Pat Riley got Mob Ties and told Houston in no uncertain terms “we’re taking Oladipo and y’all are gonna take this half eaten bag of sour cream and onion lays”

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
H

Haoshoku

I like tha confidence from Draymond but chill.......I’m not sure if he make tha Top 10 all time defenders
He said the same thing before game 1 of the finals and got 32 on his head from Siakam the next day lol. But yeah I’d put him around the top 20 all time for his versatility, off ball defense and rim protection for his size. Hard to rank defense all time though since the game has changed so much.

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
He said the same thing before game 1 of the finals and got 32 on his head from Siakam the next day lol. But yeah I’d put him around the top 20 all time for his versatility, off ball defense and rim protection for his size. Hard to rank defense all time though since the game has changed so much.
Yea it’s hard to rank defense now to years past, but it’s certain defenders that you know would clamp up regardless(Pippen , MJ, Glove, Hakeem, Artest, Russell etc) I could see Top 20 tho

This was pretty funny if anyone missed it, Draymond opened up a door he shouldn’t have lmao.
lmfao, I told you, this man is overrated af. Warriors should have shipped this scrub two years back.

I like tha confidence from Draymond but chill.......I’m not sure if he make tha Top 10 all time defenders
There are 10 players who won DPOY multiple times, all of them are better than Draymond. He is not top 20.

I dont watch enough games to know how good Draymond is but from what I have seen he is overrated. Its not like he is constantly locking up the opponents best man. Curry scoring power is so overwhelming that it wins games. Not because Draymond is solid at doing his job.