Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Indiana Pacers

• Atlanta Hawks

• Sacramento Kings

• Total voters
Oh OK. I guess playing more minutes than anybody by going to the Finals every year and being in tough series like BOS and IND is considered "cruising" now. :pepeanger:
Based on ur logic LeBron should have won 1st season with Miami cause he was fresh & goat, yet he lost to Mavericks after the Mavericks wasted energy beating Kobe, KD, Harden & Westbrook. Lol.

Based on ur logic LeBron should have won 1st season with Miami cause he was fresh & goat, yet he lost to Mavericks after the Mavericks wasted energy beating Kobe, KD, Harden & Westbrook. Lol.
You mean where they swept the Lakers and beat OKC in 5 games? That's your logic!:gonope:

Miami def. should've beaten the Mavs but that's not the point, lol.

When it comes to the Kobe vs Lebron debate. The pro Kobe side will always sound lost because the facts simply aren't on their side. Virtually every metric says LBJ is superior. Even era adjusted numbers.
I used to be pro-Kobe and anti-LeBron but even without numbers, as a kid, I could see that LeBron could do anything he wanted whereas Kobe had spots and he was score-first and I didn't want to admit that.

You mean where they swept the Lakers and beat OKC in 5 games? That's your logic!:gonope:

Miami def. should've beaten the Mavs but that's not the point, lol.

I used to be pro-Kobe and anti-LeBron but even without numbers, as a kid, I could see that LeBron could do anything he wanted whereas Kobe had spots and he was score-first and I didn't want to admit that.
C'mon man. U voted Lakers?(just saw this) Thought u liked Houston? Get off LeBron's wank train. He puts up numbers cause he chases after triple doubles late in da game.

It's all about Houston & Clippers, Lakers are frauds.

C'mon man. U voted Lakers?(just saw this) Thought u liked Houston? Get off LeBron's wank train. He puts up numbers cause he chases after triple doubles late in da game.

It's all about Houston & Clippers, Lakers are frauds.
I've said this before in the old thread and here that LA is the favorite if they traded for AD.

We'll see. It's not like I want them to win this year, lol. Keep that energy though.

When it comes to the Kobe vs Lebron debate. The pro Kobe side will always sound lost because the facts simply aren't on their side. Virtually every metric says LBJ is superior. Even era adjusted numbers.
Except rings that matters most.

Kobe played against difficult competition in West during playoffs.

Kobe won with only one all star. Lebum always had a top 5-10 and another perennial all star.

Lehairline played in a weak east where guys like DeRozan was his opponent.

Last edited:

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Good argument, except in Lebum's case who got vip treatment in finals with Warriors when he became GOAT.:yasu:
Game 1 2018 NBA finals. Lebron with no help, GSW with the most stacked roster all time. Refs still had to gift the game to the Warriors against LBJ by himself.

Go rewatch that game if you don't remember. Lbj ain't the right star to bring up when it comes to reffing tbh.

I'll agree the 2016 finals were very suspicious though, especially game 6, anything to stop Curry from prospering :feelscryingman: