Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sacramento Kings

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
H

Haoshoku

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me

Kobe seemed especially close to his daughter Gianna, they'd be spotted together often. He was also the coach of her team, always pushing her and giving her advice. This vid was about a month ago, really sad to see a kid so young just starting their life, future gone just like that. I can't imagine what his wife and other kids are going through rn.

H

Haoshoku

Kobe seemed especially close to his daughter Gianna, they'd be spotted together often. He was also the coach of her team, always pushing her and giving her advice. This vid was about a month ago, really sad to see a kid so young just starting their life, future gone just like that. I can't imagine what his wife and other kids are going through rn.
She was also into basketball and Kobe even said this in Matt Barnes’ and Stephen Jackson’s podcast which was only weeks ago, just so shocking man.

Sorry for bringing politics into this, but this is just shameful.

Immediately after Kobe and his daughter die in a helicopter crash, CNN and the Washington Post bring up his sexual assault allegations, MSNBC accidently lets the n word slip, and BBC shows footage of Lebron James instead of Kobe in a memorial for Kobe. Good job at making Fox News look like the least racist news outlet lmao. Even as a social democrat and Bernie supporter, I can’t stand these media outlets that call themselves liberals. They’re charlatans pretending to be woke.

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama

Sorry for bringing politics into this, but this is just shameful.

Immediately after Kobe and his daughter die in a helicopter crash, CNN and the Washington Post bring up his sexual assault allegations, MSNBC accidently lets the n word slip, and BBC shows footage of Lebron James instead of Kobe in a memorial for Kobe. Good job at making Fox News look like the least racist news outlet lmao. Even as a social democrat and Bernie supporter, I can’t stand these media outlets that call themselves liberals. They’re charlatans pretending to be woke.
Some of that is human error. But it’s also some fucked up people out there man. They acting like Death is some trivial shit

I can't believe he's gone now. RIP to him, his daughter and the families that were with them. Just condolences to everyone affected by this tragedy. :cry:

This is the biggest sporting death since Ali. Maybe even bigger just because he retired not too long ago. A large of my childhood died when he retired, now he's really gone but he will never be forgotten.