Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Indiana Pacers

• Atlanta Hawks

• Sacramento Kings

• Total voters
Wanted to mention how good zion look yesterday hope he can keep it when the season start this should be our year :finally:
Post automatically merged:

Also kawhi looked good in his first game back I'm shocked he actually bother to play a preseason game lol

Last edited:
Dude probably jealous. Draymond thinks he's the Warriors saviour or some shit can't handle others outshining him and that's certainly what Poole is/will be doing.
Genuinely curious but who do y'all really want to keep in the future? Draymond, Poole & Wiggins this year then Wiseman & Klay next year then Kuminga after. I assume Dray & Wiggins will stay this year but Poole will go but I don't know.

Wembanyama is fucking ridiculous. Literally a create-a-player from video games. This guy will be the best if he stays healthy.

They actually got the video somehow lol

Last edited:
Genuinely curious but who do y'all really want to keep in the future? Draymond, Poole & Wiggins this year then Wiseman & Klay next year then Kuminga after. I assume Dray & Wiggins will stay this year but Poole will go but I don't know.

Wembanyama is fucking ridiculous. Literally a create-a-player from video games. This guy will be the best if he stays healthy.

Damn donkey got a good one on poole

Can't wait for the new media podcast with him and Poole

Ain't no way warriors are extending Donkey and keeping poole
:suresure:

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me

Draymond can go

Yeah,
Sad thing is I don't even see hardcore fans defending him and they defended him kicking people's nuts in the playoffs

But I will say it's tough to find a replacement for draymond if he's gone, closest guy to him playstyle wise is Ben simmons and you know how he operates.

I actually glad the video got leak fuck that he say they say shit lol we saw the evidence we need more videos leak like the Celtics scandal should be and poor Poole goin always be known for being punch by draymond even from the people who don't watch basketball or casuals years later "oh that was that guy that got knocked out" :josad:unless Jordan beat someone up then the mock won't be heavy lol

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Something about Harden just makes me laugh at this point, I enjoy watching him I really do but at this stage of his career this is all filler. When I look at him I just see the same song and dance in the playoffs. I really don't like doing that with players but I just can't help it with Harden.

Something about Harden just makes me laugh at this point, I enjoy watching him I really do but at this stage of his career this is all filler. When I look at him I just see the same song and dance in the playoffs. I really don't like doing that with players but I just can't help it with Harden.
for him and Embiid at this point, its whether they can even get to the finals before either one breaks down (one of them at minimum will be washed or retired in the next 3-5 seasons)

also good news, Chuck wasn't the only one that signed a new contract with TNT
https://sports.yahoo.com/tnt-signs-...ba-team-for-many-years-to-come-020832127.html