Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Atlanta Hawks

• Sacramento Kings

• Total voters
H

Haoshoku

And/or Dan Tony as well. Players and some media members have been calling him to be fired. I hope that isn't the case though.

Yeah. He has to do something off-ball but it's encouraging to hear him say he wants to do that in his press conference. I do want to see Harden or Westbrook cutting for each other again like back in the day. Regardless, I just have a feeling this thing will work out well. Not having a dynastic super team in our way anymore certainly helps. I can honestly see the Clips, LeBron/AD and whoever comes out of the East (MIL or PHI really; gonna be exciting to see a new team in the finals) beating us.

It's probably that but most teams have PFs as Cs now anyway. Or let Lebron be the 5, lol. He'll handle it.

They are, especially on offense, which they're arguably the GOAT duo. There's just something about having two 2-way wing superstars, especially in the playoffs. Steph is a PG and he sometimes can be pretty inconsistent. PG13 is actually the same but he can still do something on the other end being the defensive monster that he is. He's the Pippen to Kawhi's Jordan. Pip/MJ is arguably the best duo ever and that's who PG and Kawhi remind me of.

From AAA to BBC. Wow

:cheers:
Post automatically merged:

Lonzo and Lavar, L&G. Felt bad for Lonzo when I saw the trailer.

https://streamable.com/ic18h
Tbh Siakam lowkey was the Pippen to Kawhi’s Jordan. Siakam is really good man, won’t be surprised if he becomes an All Star in the east this season.
Unpopular opinion: 2-way playing is overrated
I wouldn’t say its overrated, just that when it comes to ranking who’s better, for example Westbrook vs Curry or Kawhi vs KD, people undermine and underrate the offensive repretoire of a Curry and a Kd in such a comparison. Because the gap between their offense is bigger than the gap between their defense or in Westbrook’s case stat stuffing.
Post automatically merged:

In a way, I agree. Being 6’6 or above is important though.
Yeah there’s reason why point guards don’t win Finals MVP like that, its mostly those wings who can do multiple things, its been Lebron, Kawhi, KD, Igoudala etc for the past 5-6 years.

Tbh Siakam lowkey was the Pippen to Kawhi’s Jordan. Siakam is really good man, won’t be surprised if he becomes an All Star in the east this season.
To me, he was pretty much an all-star last season even if he didn't make it. He's only gonna get better from here.

Yeah there’s reason why point guards don’t win Finals MVP like that, its mostly those wings who can do multiple things, its been Lebron, Kawhi, KD, Igoudala etc for the past 5-6 years.
The only PG that won multiple times is 6'9 and played C in one of his Finals MVPs, lol.

H

Haoshoku

To me, he was pretty much an all-star last season even if he didn't make it. He's only gonna get better from here.

The only PG that won multiple times is 6'9 and played C in one of his Finals MVPs, lol.
Yeah this year he will be voted in for sure

Pssshhh, Magic is a point forward! Not a guard! :myman:

H

Haoshoku

I cant take the NBA seriously anymore. Too many rules being broken by teams to land big time stars. Theres only like 2 to 3 teams every year that have a legit shot at winning. I love basketball itself, just not the NBA much.
As an NBA fan, this season is way more exciting than the last few seasons. Parity has pretty much been restored in the league, its as wide open as ever but I get what you are saying. We can pretty much cross out an Eastern Conference team winning the championship, the heavy hitters are out west.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
@ZenZu

Your mans Curry will go off this season, MVP contender :cheers:
Can't wait, people really be forgetting what this man is capable of.

Raptors will again become craptors
Hush, Kawhi wasn't a one man show.

Unpopular opinion: 2-way playing is overrated
100% facts. Overall impact on the floor is what matters, and what has always mattered.

Adding another hot take on top of this: Individual man to man defense is overrated.

If individual defense was half as important as offense, Tony Allen would be a hall of famer, and James Harden would be a bum not a top 5 talent.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓

100% facts. Overall impact on the floor is what matters, and what has always mattered.

Adding another hot take on top of this: Individual man to man defense is overrated.

If individual defense was half as important as offense, Tony Allen would be a hall of famer, and James Harden would be a bum not a top 5 talent.
An Aomine avy, you my man have taste.

H

Haoshoku

Curry could legit have a psuedo 2016 like season ot even near it. Whenever he didn’t have Kd, he used to go off. Some people also sleeping on the Warriors overall.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Do you see the new law prepared by California about the NCAA ?

They want to allow players to make money when the universities use their name, fame etc.

What do you think about that ?