Future Events Nerona Imu or BlackBeard D. Teach for the FV?

Who will be the Final Villain?

• Total voters

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Let's see his schemes

1) become a subordinate under WB crew for decades - not even commander but just a member

Achieved - got hands over yami yami

2) to become a mere warlord

Achieved - used that status to infiltrate ID and gain a crew and then entered to MF to get Gura

3) now he is planning to negotiate with WG

This time again he will achieve more than what meets the eye.

He is gradually moving forward to achieve what xebec desired - king of the world
Too bad that will never be in his grasp. He’s going to fall apart in the race to replace Roger.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Too bad that will never be in his grasp. He’s going to fall apart in the race to replace Roger.
We don't know that for sure.

Imu is definitely looking more of FV rn but BB relevance is increasing as story is progressing... He is tied to Xebec, shanks, being a D and also to ancient Kingdom. He is everywhere.

He is also the only character that got portrayal and growth like MC.

Really doubt an antagonist like this will fall apart soon or will lose relevance soon

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
We don't know that for sure.

Imu is definitely looking more of FV rn but BB relevance is increasing as story is progressing... He is tied to Xebec, shanks, being a D and also to ancient Kingdom. He is everywhere.

He is also the only character that got portrayal and growth like MC.

Really doubt an antagonist like this will fall apart soon or will lose relevance soon
Nah, I defer to Whitebeard’s dying words about Teach—he’s not the one to shoulder the centuries of atrocities from the world government. And Teach does not have the power to replace Imu-sama as a final villain. Imagine going from the Gorosei + Holy Knights + Admirals to… A bunch of characters we’ve seen repeatedly folded by now, 1 Admiral and 1 jailer from Impel down.

There’s no venue for FV for Teach

I don't think Teach stands any chance at this point
-His crew is not competent enough
-Imu is the only villain connected to Joyboy and the D. clan
-The WG has been the enemy for 800yrs
-Dragon is more important than Blackbeard to the plot
-Raftel then Mariejois is the course that makes sense

I'd prefer Teach as the FV obviously but can't see it. Imu is interested in him so we might see all sorts of alliances/ betrayals, who knows, but the final villain will be the ultimate enemy of the world and the D. clan specifically.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
-Raftel then Mariejois is thecourse that makes sense

I'd prefer Teach as the FV obviously but can't see it. Imu is interested in him so we might see all sorts of alliances/ betrayals, who knows, but the final villain will be the ultimate enemy of the world and the D. clan specifically.
For real. Imu-sama can destroy an island for the fun of it and that’s not even touching a fraction of his power

Teach’s crew got fodderdized by one admiral

-Raftel then Mariejois is thecourse that makes sense

I still believe it's not completely over, but he'd need some HUGE twist to surpass the threat of Imu and WG as a whole.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Nah, I defer to Whitebeard’s dying words about Teach—he’s not the one to shoulder the centuries of atrocities from the world government. And Teach does not have the power to replace Imu-sama as a final villain. Imagine going from the Gorosei + Holy Knights + Admirals to… A bunch of characters we’ve seen repeatedly folded by now, 1 Admiral and 1 jailer from Impel down.

There’s no venue for FV for Teach
WB dying words were more about BB is not the D Roger was waiting for - he isn't the joyboy

And, I didn't say anything which contradicts WB statement.

Infact, BB becoming king of the world only to lose to Luffy justifies WB statement.

And, as I said, IMU clearly has better chance of being FV than BB as of now. 99% chance imu is FV

But one cannot disregard BB being FV totally even if it means 1% chance..

He is cunning and he can side with WG in the war only to backstab WG to get his hands on ultimate prize only to lose to Luffy.