Future Events Nerona Imu or BlackBeard D. Teach for the FV?

Who will be the Final Villain?

• Total voters
It is a possibility. If the ope ope operation was actually done in the OP world then there must be a way to undo it.
Eh that’d be like saying if Blackbeard touched someone who had their heart taken it’d magically return.
If something is taken it is taken, but if something is added on the other hand.. let's say Law removes an heart, if the yami user touches that then the ooe power in the person can be undone but the heart can not be teleported back, so the insides turn in a mess said people dies almost immediately, if an arm is cut by a df then BB of course can not make it come back, same as this.

But if a body gets a plus thanks to a df, be it make flames, turn into strings.... And probably become immortal too, then I think it could work. But it is just an hypothesis.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
WB dying words were more about BB is not the D Roger was waiting for - he isn't the joyboy

And, I didn't say anything which contradicts WB statement.

Infact, BB becoming king of the world only to lose to Luffy justifies WB statement.

And, as I said, IMU clearly has better chance of being FV than BB as of now. 99% chance imu is FV

But one cannot disregard BB being FV totally even if it means 1% chance..

He is cunning and he can side with WG in the war only to backstab WG to get his hands on ultimate prize only to lose to Luffy.
No, Blackbeard can’t be king of the world, he cannot represent what Imu-sama does. That’s wishful thinking.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
It is a possibility. If the ope ope operation was actually done in the OP world then there must be a way to undo it.

If something is taken it is taken, but if something is added on the other hand.. let's say Law removes an heart, if the yami user touches that then the ooe power in the person can be undone but the heart can not be teleported back, so the insides turn in a mess said people dies almost immediately, if an arm is cut by a df then BB of course can not make it come back, same as this.

But if a body gets a plus thanks to a df, be it make flames, turn into strings.... And probably become immortal too, then I think it could work. But it is just an hypothesis.
Definitely there is something to counter immortality but don't think it's BB fruit

Either it's Nika somehow or current user of ope ope no mi himself

Definitely there is something to counter immortality but don't think it's BB fruit

Either it's Nika somehow or current user of ope ope no mi himself
Or the immortality is not from the ope ope, Oda had Iva remembering exactly that because that is what every reader would think, and instead it is related to some other factor and only a "D." can actually destroy it (and that is why Imu hates the D.).

Akainu will be final boss for luffy because IMU is retarded and crazy over vivI and being salty about lily. If Akainu find out IMU existence he will kill it and took over and end void century of retarded.

Even Blackbeard have higher chance final villain than IMU guy.

Bur Akainumis final villain as I say it.