New Forum Rating System

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MD Zolo

When?? The admins and mods never said this, and anybody who’s publicly asked to not be involved has been left out of the game entirely. When’s the last time someone posted other people’s comments on your wall, MD?? You’re railing against something that doesn’t happen to you.
Because it is fu*king annoying when you look at latest profile posts and the last 20 posts are "am I in your ignore list" in various manner.

And Bogard has said to stop it. I don't know if he was serious about it, but he did say it if I remember correctly.

Also, Copypasta happens in Waiting room too. Can't stress this enough.

Copypasta guys are just as bad as Finalbeta's spamming. And it is just an eyesore.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Because it is fu*king annoying when you look at latest profile posts and the last 20 posts are "am I in your ignore list" in various manner.

And Bogard has said to stop it. I don't know if he was serious about it, but he did say it if I remember correctly.

Also, Copypasta happens in Waiting room too. Can't stress this enough.

Copypasta guys are just as bad as Finalbeta's spamming. And it is just an eyesore.
Then put us in your ignore list...if you don’t care for what we’re saying, you have the ability to stop paying attention. I promise that the other user you’ve mentioned is being ignored by a few folks here; you won’t miss anything important from us copypasters by your own admission. Problem solved.

Also, if Bogard seriously wanted to stop it, making his title “Ending the copypasta” and doing nothing else isn’t something he thinks would do the trick. Copypasta doesn’t hurt anybody, and really doesn’t seem to bother many folks other than you. Bringing up the Waiting Room is pointless - I’ve seen guys openly discuss their love of incest and Lolita, but you’re bent out of shape because people plagiarize other benign comments? Miss me with all that shit, please.

M

MD Zolo

Then put us in your ignore list...if you don’t care for what we’re saying, you have the ability to stop paying attention. I promise that the other user you’ve mentioned is being ignored by a few folks here; you won’t miss anything important from us copypasters by your own admission. Problem solved.

Also, if Bogard seriously wanted to stop it, making his title “Ending the copypasta” and doing nothing else isn’t something he thinks would do the trick. Copypasta doesn’t hurt anybody, and really doesn’t seem to bother many folks other than you. Bringing up the Waiting Room is pointless - I’ve seen guys openly discuss their love of incest and Lolita, but you’re bent out of shape because people plagiarize other benign comments? Miss me with all that shit, please.
Da Fu*k is this hypocrisy?! People call out Finalbeta for his spamming but think Copypasta is okay?!

You guys occupy the entire "Latest Profile Post" section with a childish game and I can't even see status from normal people.

And why is it that I am a villain for pointing out that Copypasta is garbage?!! It is garbage. It contributes nothing, absolutely nothing. Even when people are talking about incest and whatever, you actually get to know the users here, for better or worse. What does Copypasta contribute?

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Copypasta people have been told to not do it too. And Copypasta is not limited to profiles only, it happens in Waiting room.

Like I said, I consider both equally bad. Copypasta DOESN'T deserve any distinction.
Copy pasta is usually done to those users who are friendly with each other.

If any user feel uncomfortable then we don't do it on his/her porfile.

Also, we don't drag this on every user profile.

It's literally harmless and non insulting fun we pull on each other.

We haven't done anything on your profile like JDB said nor we ever bothered you by tagging you. So I really don't understand why you are highlighting this as an issue when you aren't even it's part or on receiving end?

Does this forum is meant only to discuss pl and other realted stuffs and only have serious discussions ?

I don't think so because we aren't breaking any rules nor we are troubling anyone with this.

M

MD Zolo

Guys like Ravagerblade come into the Waiting Room to talk about flat chested girls and how trans people shouldn’t have rights, and all MD cares about is seeing “lambergrogue” for the 15th time. Y’all don’t have a leg to stand on here.
And every time he does, he is opposed. What the fu*k are you supposed to do with Copypasta?!! It is not a content. It is not discussable, even discussion with Ravagerblade is possible.

We haven't done anything on your profile like JDB said nor we ever bothered you by tagging you. So I really don't understand why you are highlighting this as an issue when you aren't even it's part or on receiving end?

Does this forum is meant only to discuss pl and other realted stuffs and only have serious discussions ?
And I told you, you guys are cluttering the forum with your garbage. You can't look at Profile posts list without Copypasta. Why should that happen?

You guys wanna play games, make a FC and do it there.

Reborn

And every time he does, he is opposed. What the fu*k are you supposed to do with Copypasta?!! It is not a content. It is not discussable, even discussion with Ravagerblade is possible.

And I told you, you guys are cluttering the forum with your garbage. You can't look at Profile posts list without Copypasta. Why should that happen?

You guys wanna play games, make a FC and do it there.
Do you go around telling everyone on YouTube that don't post videos which I don't like because I can't see videos I want to see?

It's internet dude.

If you can't scroll one page of profile posts section then if You don't like it put us on ignore. Simple.

M

MD Zolo

Do you go around telling everyone on YouTube that don't post videos which I don't like because I can't see videos I want to see?

It's internet dude.

If you can't scroll one page of profile posts section then if You don't like it put us on ignore. Simple.
Why should I have to do anything?! Why should 30 people out of a forum composed of at least 200 people cause issues that require this type of discussion? And why should they think that they don't cause any problem for anyone while they think Finalbeta is bad?

Reborn

Why should I have to do anything?! Why should 30 people out of a forum composed of at least 200 people cause issues that require this type of discussion? And why should they think that they don't cause any problem for anyone while they think Finalbeta is bad?
Because beta spam my profile posts which has nothing to do with him.

He can spam on your profile if you like it so much and I won't care.

And, same stands for you. We don't do copy pasta on your profile so it's not your concern.

Come and complain when you end up on it's receiving end which you aren't.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Lmfao

Keep it going guys. This is some top quality banter.

Honestly tho, the people who have the most likes genuinely do deserve it cus they do do some quality posts.

Just look at threads from users such as Admiral, Cinera or Lamberouge. Well thought out, and great content.

The others who get high likes are users who provide good takes, funny reads or are nice to share a conversation with.

With an exception of one or two spammers, most users deserve all their likes and more.

The system is fine as it is. No need for a change.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
Lmfao

Keep it going guys. This is some top quality banter.

Honestly tho, the people who have the most likes genuinely do deserve it cus they do do some quality posts.

Just look at threads from users such as Admiral, Cinera or Lamberouge. Well thought out, and great content.

The others who get high likes are users who provide good takes, funny reads or are nice to share a conversation with.

With an exception of one or two spammers, most users deserve all their likes and more.

The system is fine as it is. No need for a change.
The issue is even if a couple of spammers are present in the ranking the entire system is invalidate.

A better system wouldn't kill someone off.

I'm humble enough to admit I belong to the category of spammers and my content isn't qualitatively appealing.

I usually post for quantity, I don't put much effort in my posts. I don't belong to the realm of "you are the most liked user on WG".

It truly stands for an high controversy and I opened this thread to try to change it. :)

Even if I stopped farming likes, the issue would still remain.

The issue is even if a couple of spammers are present in the ranking the entire system is invalidate.

A better system wouldn't kill someone off.

I'm humble enough to admit I belong to the category of spammers and my content isn't qualitatively appealing.

I usually post for quantity, I don't put much effort in my posts. I don't belong to the realm of "you are the most liked user on WG".

It truly stands for an high controversy and I opened this thread to try to change it. :)

Even if I stopped farming likes, the issue would still remain.
that’s not being humble that’s being aware of what are you doing you

the system is fine the way it is, no need to fux something that isn’t broken

most deserved their place in the leaderboards in someway whether it’s admiral lee hung,shishio and cin well thought threads with panels and detailed explanations or lights and zoro d goat funny posts

you always comment on every profile posts when you don’t even know what they are talking about. on top of that you post a comment for every sentence i get some users want to be included and don’t want to feel left out but who are we kidding you’re just trying to farm likes and you’re realizing that people are just ignoring you

if it was any other user i would give it a thought but you have no right to call for a change when you’re the only one abusing the system

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
that’s not being humble that’s being aware of what are you doing you

the system is fine the way it is, no need to fux something that isn’t broken

most deserved their place in the leaderboards in someway whether it’s admiral lee hung,shishio and cin well thought threads with panels and detailed explanations or lights and zoro d goat funny posts

you always comment on every profile posts when you don’t even know what they are talking about. on top of that you post a comment for every sentence i get some users want to be included and don’t want to feel left out but who are we kidding you’re just trying to farm likes and you’re realizing that people are just ignoring you

if it was any other user i would give it a thought but you have no right to call for a change when you’re the only one abusing the system
I'm repent for my mistakes but once again this isn't about me my friend.

I'm not the only one abusing this system trust me, there will always be someone replacing me or replacing someone who deserved more.

As long as circlejerking can happen, quality will eventually be neglected.

My Honest Opinion about all of this:
The like system is fine as is. Copypasta also isn’t the problem. What people are sick of is when a user continuously spams utter nonsense on literally every single post or comment on this forum, things that add absolutely nothing to a conversation or are otherwise boring/pointless. If someone is doing this kind of thing, they can reasonably expect a drop in support; if they can’t figure out why, that doesn’t mean we need to tear down the system and start over. If this is about post quality, the onus to be better lies on the poster.
I wasnt even aware there was a leaderboard. I dont particular understand the reason for it since pretty much anyone can farm for posts and likes and it doesnt really make it valid. I wouldnt want a medal system either. Likes are cool to acknowledge to each other that we agree with a post. Even to sometimes seek attention with someone. Sort of like a "notice me senpai." It doesnt reflect how good of a poster is though. Regardless of how people feel about Beta, he does bring up solid points.
Copy pasta is usually done to those users who are friendly with each other.

If any user feel uncomfortable then we don't do it on his/her porfile.

Also, we don't drag this on every user profile.

It's literally harmless and non insulting fun we pull on each other.

I don't think so because we aren't breaking any rules nor we are troubling anyone with this.

It's internet dude.

I agree (partially or totally with all what is said above) also, I agree with @BigChungus2018 and @Tobi posts ...
to summerize my take on this matter:

1- No need to change the system, It's good, I personally don't care if someone has millions of likes and someone has 0 likes ... I know most of you guys don't care too ... What I also know is that majority of daily active members log in because we find this community better fitting for us than Insta/facebook ... I personally log in to forget about all the shit political news happening in my country, I honestly don't give a damn about leaderboards or liking system, I see something I find Friendly, likable or funny, I press Like, simple as that, I mostly do that on profile posts, Never did it on manga section or any other forum, be it general section or others.

2- I don't mind copypasta, true I don't do it myself, But If someone copypasted something on my wall, unless it's clearly disrespectful/stressing, I WILL ALWAYS THINK OF HIS/ HER POST AS A FRIENDLY GESTURE and for me that's more than enough to reply, that is why, I don't mind copypasta as long as it stays on profile pages ... for the waiting room, I don't like seeing fluff/Copypasta stuff ... It's a serious place and should be kept that way, you wanna have fun with other members? simply post a profile post and tag them there, this is called avoiding troubles and being respectful to other members wishes. as for banning copypasta from profile pages, I think this Idea itself is tresspassing on other people rights ... I could post fluff posts in my profile page all day, It's My profile, You can simply ignore it since nothing special is happening, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.