New series section : who will have one ?

Which one will be promoted ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Tbf I wouldve probably made like 15+ threads had @RayanOO not promised us a section at 500 posts.
Really? The CSM and Edens Zero threads are over 1000 posts each and they don't have sections. Even Kaiju No.8 is over 600 posts.

That blue chicken wanker has gone full TAC on you and is pulling yer leg. Lol.
Why not get rid of AOT as well, then both CSM and SD can have their own sections.:shocking:
The AoT section is quite sizeable. It has 67 threads and 1725 messages. It even had activity as recently as Thursday. I wouldn't recommend it.

Besides, rather than demote a section to a single thread, we could promote Dragon Ball to Special Series status.
You are going to merge 34 threads into one? :snoopy:

I don't know man. If you want to make room quick then you could just promote the Dragon Ball section to the Special Series section of the main page like you did with the Jujutsu Kaisen section.

The Dragon Ball section has surpassed the One Punch Man section (a Special Series example) for number of threads and nearly matches it for number of messages.

Between Chainsaw Man and Sakamoto Days, I would say Chainsaw Man deserves it a bit more.

The manga is currently in the second half, it has a anime, and the thread currently has 63 pages.

Also some users here have been wanting Chainsaw Man to have it's own section for a good while now.

I still think both of them should get their own sections but if only one should get one then I would say it should be Chainsaw Man.