New series section : who will have one ?

Which one will be promoted ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
There was that fun twitter fight, where there was a statement from Gege stating either "Sakamoto Days has better fighting cheorgeaphy then JJK" or " Sakamoto Days does sword fighting better".

Either way twitter JJK fans went crazy.
Since we're talking about that shithole (twitter ofc), recently people started going after Myamura, the guy that posts the JJK leaks

He made a mistake in translation once or twice, which imo isn't a big deal since the dude posts the leaks in full without any bs teasing for days.

Yet idiots are jumping at him, calling him a fraud etc

Since we're talking about that shithole (twitter ofc), recently people started going after Myamura, the guy that posts the JJK leaks

He made a mistake in translation once or twice, which imo isn't a big deal since the dude posts the leaks in full without any bs teasing for days.

Yet idiots are jumping at him, calling him a fraud etc
Yikes.... I hope the SD fanbase doesnt become toxic when it becomes bigger.

Less to do with fandom and more to do with Twitter.

The MHA fandom on Twitter goes ape shit for shipping while I remember the Steven Universe fandom was wildin about fan arts on Twitter being "wrong".
This is true, the MHA fandom on reddit for example didn't seem that bad while the ones on twitter were just horrible.

There was a point where they sent death threats not only to the official translator of MHA but also to Hori himself.

Wait a minute....
Naruto has it's own dedicated section while having;
I) 6817 posts less than Kingdom.
II) 3382 posts less than Jujutsu Kaisen.
III) 5287 posts less than MHA.

Looks like some manga series should be promoted even out of the Special Series section into their own full fledged sections if Naruto is the standard. :risicheck:

@RayanOO ? :phoenixmarco:
Why does Naruto even have that big of a section. The series is over lol. Discussion is dead.