Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters
Only 1 was able to do that, not even Oden or Roger could. But it only displace the issue.

Sorry.. I missspoke. I meant how did the duke escape "Wano" lol

The pages was most likely torn by Oden, but we still don't know why.
Well, maybe there's a same reason why Roger was so secretive about One Piece - the mystery behind it drives more people trying to uncover it, and I believe it must be something simple actually, but if everyone knew exactly what One Piece was, no one would look for it. In Oden's case there also was a possibility that that knowledge was forbidden and he wanted to protect those who could read it somehow. as we can see with Vegapunk and Ohara scholars, WG has a bad habit of killing anyone getting close to certain data, and Oden could've known that. Why I also added Toki as a suspect for tearing the pages - it was a logbook, not a diary, so she could've known what was there and tried to both preserve the logbook but also not give away too much information should it fall in the wrong hands. But you're right, Oden is a more likely candidate for damaging his own journal.

One of the reasons I'm kinda hyped for Vegapunk or any of his smarter androids to board the Sunny is that I really want more revelations, as we have way too many mysteries and are supposedly in the last major arc before WG crumbles (I take it as first Luffy will deal with pirate side, and then WG will be the final opponent). That's why I low-key root for Stussy, as being close to WG/Mads/Rocks (sorta) she might reveal some interesting info bits. Even if she simply sails on Sunny, it's already a good chance Robin could get something out of her.

Well, maybe there's a same reason why Roger was so secretive about One Piece - the mystery behind it drives more people trying to uncover it, and I believe it must be something simple actually, but if everyone knew exactly what One Piece was, no one would look for it. In Oden's case there also was a possibility that that knowledge was forbidden and he wanted to protect those who could read it somehow. as we can see with Vegapunk and Ohara scholars, WG has a bad habit of killing anyone getting close to certain data, and Oden could've known that. Why I also added Toki as a suspect for tearing the pages - it was a logbook, not a diary, so she could've known what was there and tried to both preserve the logbook but also not give away too much information should it fall in the wrong hands. But you're right, Oden is a more likely candidate for damaging his own journal.

One of the reasons I'm kinda hyped for Vegapunk or any of his smarter androids to board the Sunny is that I really want more revelations, as we have way too many mysteries and are supposedly in the last major arc before WG crumbles (I take it as first Luffy will deal with pirate side, and then WG will be the final opponent). That's why I low-key root for Stussy, as being close to WG/Mads/Rocks (sorta) she might reveal some interesting info bits. Even if she simply sails on Sunny, it's already a good chance Robin could get something out of her.
What is really strange is this concept of dawn. it was clearly stated as something exceptionnal that would happened, and the fact is that the mink were not aware of Oden's log book, is clearly a plot hole waiting to be explained. I mean, Oda gave less clues for the time travel..

Meaning that:

- Either the duke are the ones who saved the log book and understood what the dawn was because of it (while taking the last page)
OR
- The Minks are aware of the dawn from another source and we still need to explain why.

In both cases there needs to be an explaination and this explaination is likely to bring up Carrot to the front stage as she is now the heir of this ideology.

Note that EVEN for the minks there are still a lot of unanswered questions:
- What did Zunisha do to be sentenced?
- What is the role of Zunisha in the opening of Wano and the dawn?
- Did the minks were already on Zunisha when he was sentenced ?
- What is the history of the Minks ? How did they end up on an elephant while being closely related to the Kozuki, JoyBoy and the Dawn?

There are so many question left regarding Zunisha and the Minks and Carrot's story is indicating us that her story is incomplete.

I swear.. now that all those informations are in front of me.. Oda telling me "we will see the minks again" would have the same impact.

Note that I'm not saying that Carrot will become a strawhat (I don't think she is on the ship now) .. What I'm saying is that she could still play a major role - despite her age - in the future.

I saw that. But those theories are really no different that what we can find usually on youtube. That's the kind of theoristic work I tend to denounce.:
- There is no attach or too few attachs to storytelling.
- Usage of baseless theories like the woman - man pattern
- Despite the good question about her parents (even if I think it really doesn't matter for the story) it mostly overconections (like the color of Gombe and Lindberg or "carrot was a cp9 agent".. despite being 15..)

No i'm sorry but that type of theory is bonkers. Let's be clear, with enough time, I can also make 100 connection between carrot and Cp9.. but I can also make connection between carrot and Buggy's crew or Carrot and the revolutionnaries.. That type of theorization process is what I once denounced here:

In short, there is nothing interesting here because most of the clues are not related on storytelling analysis and no repetitive pattern (like what I mentionned about the dawn) but confirmation bias.

Those theories are based on wrong evidences and are therefore going deeper and deeper into nothingness.. But really are just:

A good theory rely on factual evidence (Storytelling) and repetitive clues (the notion of dawn/Alice etc.). A good theory is a model meant to explain a mystery, it's not meant to predict the future.

- The part where the mink are aware of a concept from Oden's book that no one (not even Oden) told them about.
- The fact that we still don't know how the duke escape Wano
- Who saved the journal and why is there a page missing?
Post automatically merged:

I want to add.. that sometimes you can theorize badly and be right.. it happens.
A page is missing because Oden ripped it out, Momo literally said it🤦‍♂️ and I’m pretty sure it was implied that Yamato saved it.

What is really strange is this concept of dawn. it was clearly stated as something exceptionnal that would happened, and the fact is that the mink were not aware of Oden's log book, is clearly a plot hole waiting to be explained. I mean, Oda gave less clues for the time travel..

Meaning that:

- Either the duke are the ones who saved the log book and understood what the dawn was because of it (while taking the last page)
OR
- The Minks are aware of the dawn from another source and we still need to explain why.

In both cases there needs to be an explaination and this explaination is likely to bring up Carrot to the front stage as she is now the heir of this ideology.

- What is the history of the Minks ? How did they end up on an elephant while being closely related to the Kozuki, JoyBoy and the Dawn?

There are so many question left regarding Zunisha and the Minks and Carrot's story is indicating us that her story is incomplete.

I swear.. now that all those informations are in front of me.. Oda telling me "we will see the minks again" would have the same impact.

Note that I'm not saying that Carrot will become a strawhat (I don't think she is on the ship now) .. What I'm saying is that she could still play a major role - despite her age - in the future.

The Minks have knowned about the Dawn for centuries, it's their tribe life-long mission, it's obviously a reference to the One piece, the Minks didn't learn it from Oden logbook

Meaning that:

OR

Why are you returning to Carrot for nakama agenda?

Peppercore

(☝◞‸◟)☞ 𝚂𝚒𝚖𝚙
of course the minks will play a big role in the story silly. oda even set up the fatal flaw of their powerup during carrots fight. dependent on the moon. if they could use sulong during the day-why...anyway 2023 is her y e a r bbaby

Why are you returning to Carrot for nakama agenda?
I'm rather returning to CarrotForStory right now. Those informations could lead to Carrot becoming Nakama, but this firstly lead to her returning in the story.

But i would love to be proven wrong on that.

A page is missing because Oden ripped it out, Momo literally said it🤦‍♂️ and I’m pretty sure it was implied that Yamato saved it.
Indeed, that's why I said Oden was the most likely candidate to have ripped it out.

The Minks have knowned about the Dawn for centuries, it's their tribe life-long mission, it's obviously a reference to the One piece, the Minks didn't learn it from Oden logbook
What Pedro said is that the Mink are waiting for centuries, not that they knew this information for centuries. Which means that the mink could've just waited without understanding their purpose just like the Shandian until having the real information.

But even if we agree with that proposition, this would only displace the problem. We would still have some mysteries:

- If the mink are aware of the dawn, the reason behind this knowledge should be explained and now, Carrot "seems" to be the only one with the knowledge permitting a connection between Luffy to the Dawn. So what is the origin of this knowledge? How are the minks connected to the Dawn and the One Piece ?

- There is a difference of interpretation for the Mink about the dawn (Luffy will bring it) and for Yamato/Oden (Momo will bring it) is also a good question. Why is that ?

- The Dawn was never mentionned during the "new morning chapter", showing that the dawn is not a concept that we have passed, its a concept that we have yet to understand. So, what is "the dawn" ? (probably the new era and a new beginning without the W.G but we need to be sure)

Those three question lead us to a single race : The Mink. As this is the race where the concept was fleshed out the most and mentionned with best accuracy (I think Yamato was missinterpretating).

And by this logic, when we talk about the Mink now, we won't talk about Pedro or the Dukes, we will talk about the current ruler: Carrot. And this logic is confirmed by the way Carrot is constructed : a symbolic representation of "the dawn".

------

So no, i'm not saying Carrot will join the crew.. also she might.. but I would bait a lot on the fact that Carrot will play a certain role in the future of the story.

Pretty sure the Dawn is jsut going to be an object to unlock the One piece or the One piece itself that Toki sent foward in time from the Void century. The thing Roger was too early to get.

Much like Toki sent the Samurai into the future and they we're representing the moon and the night, this other thing she sent foward will represent the "Dawn"

And it was probably a joint effort between the Kozuki and the Minks, that's why it's a sacred legend for their descedants.

Yeah, but minks knew about it for centuries, as shown in this panel (thanks to @Warback for digging it out):

So it's unlikely Oden was the only one who knew about the Dawn, but his whole clan. And selected Minks.

Meaning that:
OR
Well, I firmly believe Minks will take part in the upcoming great war and I hope there will be some explanation about the Dawn and other questions you posted :)

I was thinking she could become a fleet commander - her being Queen of Zou kinda makes her into one, but I would still wait and see it with my own eyes, either on cover story or manga panels :)

Pretty sure the Dawn is jsut going to be an object to unlock the One piece or the One piece itself that Toki sent foward in time from the Void century. The thing Roger was too early to get.

Much like Toki sent the Samurai into the future and they we're representing the moon and the night, this other thing she sent foward will represent the "Dawn"

And it was probably a joint effort between the Kozuki and the Minks, that's why it's a sacred legend for their descedants.
Possible yeah

Yeah, but minks knew about it for centuries, as shown in this panel (thanks to @Warback for digging it out):
Not "knew" .. "waited".. which is different. The shandian were also waiting for "their mission" but they didn't have the exact knowledge. It could be a similar pattern for the Mink.

So it's unlikely Oden was the only one who knew about the Dawn, but his whole clan. And selected Minks.
Unlikely, the knowledge passed on by the kozuki was the knowledge of the poneglyph, but Oden never mentions the Dawn before his encounter with Roger, in fact he is surprised by the way Roger talks about the last island.

Concerning the mink that knowledge was probably something only shared with the top officer and the one in search of the Poneglyph, being Pedro. It's also possible that the dawn is something only Nekomamushi is aware of, as Pedro - while explaining his story to the strawhats - only mentionned his desire to help Nekomamushi.

Well, I firmly believe Minks will take part in the upcoming great war and I hope there will be some explanation about the Dawn and other questions you posted :) [...] I was thinking she could become a fleet commander - her being Queen of Zou kinda makes her into one, but I would still wait and see it with my own eyes, either on cover story or manga panels :)
Not just the minks, but this time Carrot specifically. She is now the ruler. But yeah.. this is highly probable now
Concerning her future,I will talk about it in an upcoming thread.. but shortly.. if that theory is revealed to be correct.. there are high chances that a lot more detail we noticed about Carrot will be correct too (notably, her relationship to the lookout post)...

Again.. all of this could just be overthinking, but I have a gut feeling I can't shake away..

Nobody in Egghead is really standing out. Bonney’s the one who is obviously connected to the emotional core of the arc with Kuma and we’ll need to see where the flashback goes but I don’t think it’s Strawhat heading.

I still say Carrot was never nakama baiting because nothing Oda did with her ever implied she would be a Strawhat.

Yamato, though, yeesh.
This carrot for nakama stuff is easily laughable it reminds me of tobi is not obito fandom back in older forums.

Vivi is almost certain to join the crew now. There is with promise of Yamato to return.

This carrot for nakama stuff is easily laughable it reminds me of tobi is not obito fandom back in older forums.

Vivi is almost certain to join the crew now. There is with promise of Yamato to return.
Before laughing, did you actually read what I said ?

- Can you explain how Inu and Neko escaped the numbers, the beast's pirates and Wano ?
- Can you explain who saved Oden's log Book, how and why ?
- Can you explain why a page has be torn out ?
- Can you explain why the Minks know about a concept only mentionned in Oden's log book ?
- Can you explain why the Pedro sees Luffy as the Dawn Bringer while Oden/Yamato sees Momo as the Dawn Bringer ?
- Can you explain why (seemingly) Neko asked Pedro to search for the Poneglyphs ?
- Can you explain why Carrot was constructed in opposition to a sedentary character but was assigned the title of Ruler of Zou ?
- Can you explain why there is so much dawn related lore with the Mink and through Carrot ?
- Can you explain why Carrot was so related to the strawhats and the look Out post, something unique in the serie besides her mentor ?
- Can you explain what the Dawn of the world is ?

Well.. I can'T. At least not now.

That's why talking about all of this is important.. Because ALL those things seems to be related to one concept: The Dawn

So please.. Let's be humble for a second.

Last edited:
Before laughing, did you actually read what I said ?

- Can you explain how Inu and Neko escaped the numbers, the beast's pirates and Wano ?
- Can you explain who saved Oden's log Book, how and why ?
- Can you explain why a page has be torn out ?
- Can you explain why the Minks know about a concept only mentionned in Oden's log book ?
- Can you explain why the Pedro sees Luffy as the Dawn Bringer while Oden/Yamato sees Momo as the Dawn Bringer ?
- Can you explain why the Neko asked Pedro to search for the Poneglyph ?
- Can you explain why Carrot was constructed in opposition to a sedentary character but was assigned the title of Ruler of Zou ?
- Can you explain why there is so much dawn related lore with the Mink and through Carrot ?
- Can you explain why Carrot was so related to the strawhats and the look Out post, something unique in the serie besides her mentor ?
- Can you explain what the Dawn of the world is ?

Well.. I can't. At least not now.

That's why talking about all of this is important.. Because ALL those things seems to be related to one concept: The Dawn

Así que por favor... Seamos humildes por un segundo.
An expert analyst of 25 years of One Piece has spoken, I pass you the contact of several users on Twitter who are fans of Carrot and are said to be the only and best analysts of One Piece.

P.S. The most expert users with years of experience and even know more than ODA (the author) are Elgnomo12, Kyarotto, Natinko and Spark carrot.

An expert analyst of 25 years of One Piece has spoken, I pass you the contact of several users on Twitter who are fans of Carrot and are said to be the only and best analysts of One Piece.

P.S. The most expert users with years of experience and even know more than ODA (the author) are Elgnomo12, Kyarotto, Natinko and Spark carrot.
Sorry, I didn't get your point.

:choppawhat:

That depends. Gorosei and Imu might prefer to try and delete the Nefertari family from existence and what is a better way to wipe someone out of existence if not killing their King and nuking the island so badly there is no trace of it afterward.
They could have done that before as well.

I think imu does not like to nuke island unless something about it is a risk. If Imu does nuke alvasta they risk exposing themselves . Albasta is huge nation unlike lulusia that would draw easy attention.

Nobody in Egghead is really standing out. Bonney’s the one who is obviously connected to the emotional core of the arc with Kuma and we’ll need to see where the flashback goes but I don’t think it’s Strawhat heading.

I still say Carrot was never nakama baiting because nothing Oda did with her ever implied she would be a Strawhat.

Yamato, though, yeesh.
That's so cap:endthis:
Post automatically merged:

Seraphims for nakama:endthis: