Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters
Fun fact but Toshi Toshi no Mi also fits already
Post automatically merged:

Imagine that. I, someone who does not give a shit about her character at all, can accept that she's being written like she could be a strawhat. I have no salt in this dish. But suuuuuuuuuuuuure I'm the one being overly-bias.

I'm not saying it's definite. What I am saying is she's the most likely candidate right now and that anyone thinking that anyone out there has a better chance as things currently stand is flat out wrong. But here you are saying she definitely won't join. So who's being bias? We don't even know if Kuma's going to be alive once a fucking GOROSEI is through with him!

I knew there was a reason I left this forum years ago and the longer I stay here the more i'm reminded of why. Sad and disappointing discourse as usual.
Post automatically merged:

I would like to remind you that literally everything you have said doesn't exist in One Piece yet. No Thor. No Jormungandr* and no Ragnarok.
Thor should exist as Loki was mentionned.
Ragnarok is a concept that has been eluded by Oda multiple time through attack combos
And Jormundgan (as it can also be called) is mentionned by Dorry and Broggy in little garden though the name (serpent soaked in blood)

SO there is high chance that Oda will do Nordic mythology references in Elbaf.

That's why i'm saying #ThorForNakama, its not dumber than LUcciForNakama, or KizaruForNakama

Ragnarok is a concept that has been eluded by Oda multiple time through attack combos
And Jormundgan (as it can also be called) is mentionned by Dorry and Broggy in little garden though the name (serpent soaked in blood)

That's why i'm saying #ThorForNakama, its not dumber than LUcciForNakama, or KizaruForNakama
Thor is not a jotunn. Loki is.

So yeah it is dumber

One of these is a meme campaign
The other is literally just one guy pushing it :ihaha:
I'm sorry, but Kizaru4nakama makes a lot of sense!
We need an ex admiral in SHP crew!
Kizaru was enlightened by Nika's punch and finally wants to stop being government lapdog and gain freedom!
He doesn't want to kill Bonney, VP and Sentomaru!
He can move and gave Luffy the meat!
Kizaru4nakama woooo!!!!!!

Of course it is. Bonney only has powers because of it. These experiments that gave Bonney such a powerful fruit is what ruined kumas life.
No, she inherited her disease from her mother. Her powers are from an unrelated experiment that worked out great for her. There's no point in making that change if it's no different from having a real devil fruit. He doesn't even say it's a devil fruit, just "powers".

No, she inherited her disease from her mother. Her powers are from an unrelated experiment that worked out great for her. There's no point in making that change if it's no different from having a real devil fruit. He doesn't even say it's a devil fruit, just "powers".
Both the disease and the powers are from the same experiment?

Saturn experimented on giving children powers by injecting the mothers with DF essence. The side effect of this procedure gave Bonney and ginny sapphire scale.

Her abilities and the disease that killed her mom and ruined her life are from the same experiment.

Both the disease and the powers are from the same experiment?

Saturn experimented on giving children powers by injecting the mothers with DF essence. The side effect of this procedure gave Bonney and ginny sapphire scale.

Her abilities and the disease that killed her mom and ruined her life are from the same experiment.
No, the disease was inherited from her mother who was experimented on and the powers were directly given to her as a baby. Read the chapter again.

I don't care. You're writing fanfiction as things stand I'm sorry to say

If there is a Thor, or a Ragnarok etc. it's not going to be how you're expecting