Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters
Smoker stock rising. Seriously:

- Increasingly jaded by the Marines/WG (like Aokiji)
- Sees Luffy's successes for justice as a pirate
- Sees Aokiji follow his justice outside od being a Marine
- Now Aokiji absolutely fits the BBP crew, and doesnt even seem likely to betray them based on Teach's words this chapter.

Smoker vs Aokiji sounds awesome too, especially if several BBP members rival Aokiji anyway (Shiryu is considered the #2)

Smoker stock rising. Seriously:

- Increasingly jaded by the Marines/WG (like Aokiji)
- Sees Luffy's successes for justice as a pirate
- Sees Aokiji follow his justice outside od being a Marine
- Now Aokiji absolutely fits the BBP crew, and doesnt even seem likely to betray them based on Teach's words this chapter.

Smoker vs Aokiji sounds awesome too, especially if several BBP members rival Aokiji anyway (Shiryu is considered the #2)
I can definitely see Smoker vs Aokiji, but I doubt smoker will join the straw hats, he will never be a pirate. They may fight as Allies though to save Tashigi Coby and the sword

Top 3 in my opinion are

Smoker - The Aokiji parallel . A Marine disillusioned with the WG's justice joins a pirate crew to enact his own version of justice. Would also be a fun matchup vs Kuzan and help him regain his way.

Law - The Heart Pirates are done as stated by Blackbeard. Law will likely team up with Luffy to rescue the rest of his crew, but I think the iconic polar tang being destroyed is a symbolic way of ending the crew. I think once Blackbeard is defeated his crew will disband so Law could achieve his dream.

Carrot - Unfinished character arc, now thanks to Chopper's medicine has the ability to turn Sulong at will making her a viable combatant against the enemies left in the story

Smoker is my top option right now, kinda crazy that he would be the slowest burn if he joins. Almost 900 chapters in the making