Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters
So Lucci is a new Carrot, eh?
Can't stop with the furry friends :suresure: still want to see Carrot on a Queen of Zou cover story though.

If Lucci joins, I'm going to write a short story (up to 1000 words) on any prompt about him excluding adult content. If he doesn't, then I'd like @Rambles to write about any prompt for a OP character of my choice (I'm still thinking whether it should be some of my fav characters or the newest SH, let's see how it goes).

Deal?
Deal.

That reminds me - I still have to drop that story about Arlong here, by the way. .. .

Deal.

That reminds me - I still have to drop that story about Arlong here, by the way. .. .
Well, I liked your writing and figured it would be a cooler bet than yet another loser avi, since you have like over a year of those? :optimistic:

Anyways, here's some nice art for fellow Stussy stans (yeah I know chances are low but she's a fun candidate)

Although I can't help but think back about Law :moonwalk: that chemistry with SH!

Well, I liked your writing and figured it would be a cooler bet than yet another loser avi, since you have like over a year of those? :optimistic:

Anyways, here's some nice art for fellow Stussy stans (yeah I know chances are low but she's a fun candidate)

Although I can't help but think back about Law :moonwalk: that chemistry with SH!
Law is a good character - I like him as he seems to use his head more often than other leaders. (He is not simply bashing his opponents, but defeates them with wit. Just like Stussy.)

And thank you for the compliment - it is well received. I already have a few scenes in mind that I would like you to write down, to be honest.

I currently have exactly 2 years worth of funny avis and I am still collectibg more.

Damn, I am screwed if Lucci doesn't join.