Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters
Why do 9 holy knights suddenly mean more than 10 titanic captains? Not to mention this is just shadow piece again. We can't assume there are 9 just based on that. There could easily be more or less, and the strawhats might not even fight them.
It's more that I was losing hope about a final crewmember after Luffy told his dream to everyone. My hopes were being kept up by the symmetry of having 10 Titanic Captains. Unfortunately, 9 Holy Knights has the same symmetry. Finally, so many suspect that Aokiji/Kuzan will betray BB. As a result of this, I am leaning heavily on the 9 Holy Knights being the final battle for our crew.

I may be entirely wrong, but now that we are given another parallel opportunity, the weight of 10 Titanic Captains is lessened.

It's more that I was losing hope about a final crewmember after Luffy told his dream to everyone. My hopes were being kept up by the symmetry of having 10 Titanic Captains. Unfortunately, 9 Holy Knights has the same symmetry. Finally, so many suspect that Aokiji/Kuzan will betray BB. As a result of this, I am leaning heavily on the 9 Holy Knights being the final battle for our crew.

I may be entirely wrong, but now that we are given another parallel opportunity, the weight of 10 Titanic Captains is lessened.
I would imagine the zodiac marines being the final strawhat fights instead, and there are 11 not including Kuzan. I can't imagine the admirals playing second fiddle to these random enemies they just mentioned over 1000 chapters in.

Why do 9 holy knights suddenly mean more than 10 titanic captains? Not to mention this is just shadow piece again. We can't assume there are 9 just based on that. There could easily be more or less, and the strawhats might not even fight them.
Also it doesn’t mean that all the strawhats will fight one holy knight. Did Usopp fight someone on enis lobby? No. Did Usopp, chopper, brook, Nami have a proper one vs one on Wano? No.
If we assume that the holy knights are strong, and I mean at least a certain level than not all Strawhats will be strong enough to fight one. Yes looking at the week trio

I still think Lucci for nakama is ridiculous, but I think we all need to admit that, so far, everything is going exactly the way @Rambles said it would. I wasn't expecting him to ally with the strawhats or be Vivi's bodygaurd at the revery.
CP9 becoming allies of the Straw Hats actually makes a lot of sense to me.

The CP9 cover story showed the group, despite arguing and fighting with each other a decent amount, really is close, like the Straw Hats. We see this with the CP9 agents doing odd jobs to save Lucci.

If CP0 gets exiled from the government, I definitely expect them to be allies with the Straw Hats. Nakama is a much harder stretch, though; nothing about Lucci really works with Luffy's dreams and desires as future Pirate King. Lucci just wants to kill people.

CP9 becoming allies of the Straw Hats actually makes a lot of sense to me.

The CP9 cover story showed the group, despite arguing and fighting with each other a decent amount, really is close, like the Straw Hats. We see this with the CP9 agents doing odd jobs to save Lucci.

If CP0 gets exiled from the government, I definitely expect them to be allies with the Straw Hats. Nakama is a much harder stretch, though; nothing about Lucci really works with Luffy's dreams and desires as future Pirate King. Lucci just wants to kill people.
"My Dream.... is to be the world's best killer."

"LUCCI.... TELL ME YOU WANT TO KILL!"

"I WANT TO KILL :josad:"

And just think about what we are still missing plot-wise: Someone stopping Carlos and his father from enslaving Shirahoshi; Sabo somehow sneaking into where Imu resides and seeing him; Vivi being pulled into everything so she needs to flee... . I wonder if even one more chapter is enough to fit that all into it. I currently have my doubts.

For real. And there's still at least one more revery chapter. Why they chose to put this flashback right in the middle of Egghead I have no idea.
I think we'll get 2.5/3.5 more chapters of Reverie and the Revolutionaries talking.

Whatever happened at the Reverie with Bonney and Kuma then ties into Bonney going through Kuma's memories, somehow, and we cut back to Bonney on Egghead.