Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters
What if Vegapunk can reprogramm the Pacifistas and Seraphim so that everyone only accepts orders from him and the SHPs? This would mean that EH would have a significant protection-force and along with the dome it would be like a fortress - but as I mentioned, it is just speculation. Nothing more.

Where do you think Vegapunk wiill most likely end up? Staying with Saul in Elbaph? Or do you think that he is a sound candidate for the SHPs?
Jinbei is literally packing the important equipment from Egghead on the thousand Sunny.

Let it go.

I just had an idea as you, Sigran spoke of "restore": What if after Kizaru's and Saturn's defeat, the marines will leave the island, so that Vegapunk stays and is able to continue to work in his laboratory? And this would be great, since he has a floor in his lab, where he keeps those organelles, right? What if Vegapunk will not repair Kuma again, but could just turn him into a human once more?

I just do not hope that Kuma dies here... .:catsweat:
I'm still interested to see what Kuma is capable of teleporting.

Can he move Punk Records with his Paws? All of Egghead? There has to be some limit.

I'm still interested to see what Kuma is capable of teleporting.

Can he move Punk Records with his Paws? All of Egghead? There has to be some limit.
I wonder that, too. Like 1000 kg or a circumferance in m or something.
Post automatically merged:

He definitely can't move an entire island.
What do you think of Kuma moving an entire ship? (Sunny-sized, not Thriller bark-sized)

What role the crew even need at this point? This question got asked many times here I know but still

Oda could just asspull a role for whatever, but other than that…

Lookout is the one role which is the least one needed for a captain like Luffy. Someone like Ussop can do that too and I dont think there is person other than Viola maybe who could do it better. Carrot could fit role, but she got sidelined, no dream, no sad backstory, she missed her chance.

Strategist same problem. Luffy never listens whats the point? Law is definetely the best option, he is the Shikamaru of One Piece. Sad backstory, dream, an enemy Luffy fought. I dont see Law as a doctor, more as a strategist. But he wants to be his own boss. Also Bepo.

Cabin boy got mentioned often times. Kids fighting endgame enemies makes no sense. Every member should have reached highest potential at the end. A kid could never reach that. Maybe Momo but he has the stay in Wano.

Chronicler role got mentioned often times too. Yamato is the only option here imo. I cant imagine someone other than Yamato loving this role so much. Sad backstory, dream, an enemy Luffy fought, and on top of that she knows Luffys true dream.

Just a idea: A chronicler joining would give the anime some time to breath in form of filler episodes. Every episode she could ask a member and write everything down, how they met Luffy and what adventures the crew expierenced together and whatnot.

Quartermaster: Nami

Guardian left behind is just sad

Portable storage/fridge. Caribou. Guaranteed.

Its either
Yamato (Chronicler)
Vivi (nothing to do with role)
Bonney or Kuma (because they get focus now, role idk)

But tbh I think the crew is full. Just some thoughts…

Lookout is the one role which is the least one needed for a captain like Luffy.
It was proven wrong in whole cake mate. Look out is a needed post on the SUnny, it doesn't mean its needed all the time, but its needed, so you are wrong here.

Yamato (Chronicler)
Chronicler is not a post, never setup and no utilities for a crew in the sea of One Piece plus Nami is already doing the job of the logs.

Cool, but without a post, they are useless right now.

Nami is a navigator.

Chronicler role got mentioned often times too.
No. not as an official post on the seas.

It was proven wrong in whole cake mate. Look out is a needed post on the SUnny, it doesn't mean its needed all the time, but its needed, so you are wrong here.

Chronicler is not a post, never setup and no utilities for a crew in the sea of One Piece plus Nami is already doing the job of the logs.

Cool, but without a post, they are useless right now.

Nami is a navigator.

No. not as an official post on the seas.
Archeologist had no setup and no utility at sea. Combatant has no utility at sea. Musician has no utility at all. Stop gatekeeping.

That said, I doubt Yamato as chronicler. If she joins, I feel like she would be the combatant while Zoro gets an official upgrade to first mate.

Archeologist had no setup and no utility at sea. Combatant has no utility at sea. Musician has no utility at all. Stop gatekeeping.
Again with those diversion. I already told you a thousand of times:

- Zoro is the first mate so its necessary
- The Archeologist has the one who give the destination WAS setup
- The Musician helps maintain the cohesion of the group and is necessary to Luffy

So yeah. All three are necessary at sea. At least for the strawhats who want to find the One Piece. You are just in denial.

Last edited:
What role the crew even need at this point? This question got asked many times here I know but still

Oda could just asspull a role for whatever, but other than that…

Lookout is the one role which is the least one needed for a captain like Luffy. Someone like Ussop can do that too and I dont think there is person other than Viola maybe who could do it better. Carrot could fit role, but she got sidelined, no dream, no sad backstory, she missed her chance.

Strategist same problem. Luffy never listens whats the point? Law is definetely the best option, he is the Shikamaru of One Piece. Sad backstory, dream, an enemy Luffy fought. I dont see Law as a doctor, more as a strategist. But he wants to be his own boss. Also Bepo.

Cabin boy got mentioned often times. Kids fighting endgame enemies makes no sense. Every member should have reached highest potential at the end. A kid could never reach that. Maybe Momo but he has the stay in Wano.

Chronicler role got mentioned often times too. Yamato is the only option here imo. I cant imagine someone other than Yamato loving this role so much. Sad backstory, dream, an enemy Luffy fought, and on top of that she knows Luffys true dream.

Just a idea: A chronicler joining would give the anime some time to breath in form of filler episodes. Every episode she could ask a member and write everything down, how they met Luffy and what adventures the crew expierenced together and whatnot.

Guardian left behind is just sad

Portable storage/fridge. Caribou. Guaranteed.

Its either
Yamato (Chronicler)
Vivi (nothing to do with role)

But tbh I think the crew is full. Just some thoughts…
Ship Guard = Yamato. Ice powers to freeze other ships, insane durability.
Diplomat = Vivi. Once the Straw Hats trigger the final war with the WG, they'll need someone to negotiate with other kingdoms.
Scout/Lookout = Carrot, who is fast, has great senses, and has amazing leaping ability. Was able to ambush Zoro in Zou.
Mobile Transport = Karoo, who is not only fast, but can actually climb up sheer rock walls.
Ninja/Beast Tamer = Tama.
Dragon = Momo. Dragons obviously have significant mythological and historical meaning in this story, Momo becoming a dragon will become more important as time goes on.

Bag of Holding: Caribou, as you said. (still not sure if Caribou will join or not)