Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters
He immediately asked Zoro, Nami, Sanji, Chopper, and Brook the same day he met them, and they all declined at first.

Why does "real time" matter in regards to placement of the arc? Some arcs are a day long others weeks.

Was Franky not a crew mate cause luffy didn't ask him to join day 1?

Luffy doesn't call Chopper by his name until AFTER he beats Wapol. He's just "The reindeer" to luffy for most of Drum Island.

Bonney is just another Law, worstgen member who met Luffy in an arc related to science, where a MADS member is managing the island. both Law & Bonney seek revenge from a celestial dragon who killed the man who saved them from a rare disease.
Both Law & Bonney had their crew members on another island when they met Luffy.
so I think Bonney will ally with Luffy to take down one of the emperors, probably Blackbeard.

Bonney is just another Law, worstgen member who met Luffy in an arc related to science, where a MADS member is managing the island. both Law & Bonney seek revenge from a celestial dragon who killed the man who saved them from a rare disease.
Both Law & Bonney had their crew members on another island when they met Luffy.
so I think Bonney will ally with Luffy to take down one of the emperors, probably Blackbeard.
Bonney's crew isn't on another island. They got destroyed by the BBP 2 years ago and she's been seen solo for the entire time skip since

But he doesn't actually say he wants to be the one to sail in until the end
THe dream of Franky is not to sail, its to build the ship of dream. Franky joined to be sure and see his dream ship fulfill his dream. Technically, Franky's entire arc revolves around the notion of pride and being able to keep pride for the "child" until the end in bad or good situation. So Franky joining the crew to see the ship is COMPLETELY predictible as long as you look closely at the thematic. This is without mentionning all the others clues.

DUDE... COME ON. --'

Again, that drawing does not look enough like Franky to be considered forshadowing.
Yeah you are in complete denial. This is pointless. THe drawing litterally has all the attribute of Franky, the Ace ventura hairs, the glasses, the weird nose, the big forearms, the naked legs, the height, the post. But yes.. its "too bad" to be a simple foreshadowing...

:lawsigh::lawsigh::lawsigh:

But none of this really matters because your system has already been proven nonsense by Carrot and Momo.
The system actually showed that Momo didn't have enough to join the strawhats compared to Carrot. And the system changed compare to the time Carrot was a candidate.

THe dream of Franky is not to sail, its to build the ship of dream. Franky joined to be sure and see his dream ship fulfill his dream. Technically, Franky's entire arc revolves around the notion of pride and being able to keep pride for the "child" until the end in bad or good situation. So Franky joining the crew to see the ship is COMPLETELY predictible as long as you look closely at the thematic. This is without mentionning all the others clues.

DUDE... COME ON. --'

Yeah you are in complete denial. This is pointless. THe drawing litterally has all the attribute of Franky, the Ace ventura hairs, the glasses, the weird nose, the big forearms, the naked legs, the height, the post. But yes.. its "too bad" to be a simple foreshadowing...

:lawsigh::lawsigh::lawsigh:

The system actually showed that Momo didn't have enough to join the strawhats compared to Carrot. And the system changed compare to the time Carrot was a candidate.
I agree, Franky was completely predictable, but your system wouldn't hqve predicted him. That's my point. Your system has only ever failed. No one needed your system to predict Franky.

I literally showed you that it can right after chapter 356. What are you on ??
The problem is hindsight bias. All of these are stretches that you came up with based on the fact that Franky already joined. Realistically this system wouldn't have given him more than 52% until the very end. And again, your system has a 0% success rate, so it's debunked regardless of Franky.

The problem is hindsight bias. All of these are stretches that you came up with based on the fact that Franky already joined. Realistically this system wouldn't have given him more than 52% until the very end. And again, your system has a 0% success rate, so it's debunked regardless of Franky.
bah non..
Those are things that are PREDICTIBLE. Because they are SETUP in the story. I showed you that its 90+ you are in full denial.µ

The reason why we can make better prediction in the story right now, is that either we are just too dumb, either there are no setup in the story.