Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters
John Wick started with some dumb gangster's kid attacking John Wick, a famous assassin, stealing his car, and killing his dog. They didn't realize who he was, and it turns out his dog was a gift from his dead wife to remember her and help him get over his grief.

So, basically, John Wick is an assassin who went after an entire crime group over his dog getting killed, so Lucci doing the same with Hattori dying would be interesting to me.

Lucci turns against the WG, JUST BECAUSE they fucked with his pigeon.

I still think we might see a reveal on Egghead that causes Saturn to go full scorched earth and try to eliminate everyone present using the Seraphim and Pacifista.
Ah, now I see. Yeah, that would be cool (but also sad) to see.

Sh1t is going to hit the fan. :myman:

I somehow have a greater emotional connection to Hattori than several Red Scabbards.

:milaugh:

Same with Karoo. I just like One Piece birds, I guess.

Fuck it.

BIG NEWS MORGANS FOR NAKAMA!!!

I know a lot of people here doesnt like the scabbards, half of them are very boring. But do you think Kinemon or Kiku are bad characters? I think these 2 are fine. Denjiro had potential but not fullfill. And I like Izo even he didnt have development

John Wick started with some dumb gangster's kid attacking John Wick, a famous assassin, stealing his car, and killing his dog. They didn't realize who he was, and it turns out his dog was a gift from his dead wife to remember her and help him get over his grief.

So, basically, John Wick is an assassin who went after an entire crime group over his dog getting killed, so Lucci doing the same with Hattori dying would be interesting to me.

Lucci turns against the WG, JUST BECAUSE they fucked with his pigeon.

I still think we might see a reveal on Egghead that causes Saturn to go full scorched earth and try to eliminate everyone present using the Seraphim and Pacifista.
Don't forget, he killed with a Fucking Pencil!

CoC: Color of Clowns

We Shall Sail On Every Light Wave
I know a lot of people here doesnt like the scabbards, half of them are very boring. But do you think Kinemon or Kiku are bad characters? I think these 2 are fine. Denjiro had potential but not fullfill. And I like Izo even he didnt have development
I like Kiku a lot, and I like Kinemon, but felt like he wasn't given enough wins. No one expected the Scabbards to actually beat Kaido, but, people were hoping they'd do a lot more. Kiku, Kinemon, and Asura all going down to Kanjuro just didn't sit right with me.

Oda spent so much time building up the Scabbards as people who would do anything to avenge Oden's Will, and then Onigashima had them constantly falling for dumb obvious tricks. The Raid made the Scabbards look like fools. They knew their was a traitor, and did nothing, only to get screwed by him multiple times.

I love Neku and Inu, I really like Kiku and Izou, but, overall, the Scabbards felt like side characters in their own arc.

Denjiro stealing Hiyori's kill while Kawamatsu did little was frustrating, too.

CoC: Color of Clowns

We Shall Sail On Every Light Wave
Who do you think Morgan is? I bet he is a character we already know. I also perused some arcs to find a match, but I cannot think of someone, who would fit him.
You mean you think he was in human form somewhere? That's interesting. Oddly enough, Albatross are able to fly, so, him falling from Whole Cake Island without trying to fly is weird.

I think my favorite thing about Morgans joining is he could run propaganda, that was true, for the Straw Hats.

"Princess Vivi tells all! How the Marines covered up the Straw Hat pirates saving Alabasta from Crocodile!"

Having Morgans on their side would do a lot for the Straw Hats public opinion. Sabo is already very popular, and Luffy is known as his brother, who just defeated Kaido and Big Mom in an alliance.

If Morgans starts writing about how the Straw Hats have done all this great stuff, and about the truth behind Ohara and what not, he could honestly turn the entire world upside down.

You mean you think he was in human form somewhere? That's interesting. Oddly enough, Albatross are able to fly, so, him falling from Whole Cake Island without trying to fly is weird.

I think my favorite thing about Morgans joining is he could run propaganda, that was true, for the Straw Hats.

"Princess Vivi tells all! How the Marines covered up the Straw Hat pirates saving Alabasta from Crocodile!"

Having Morgans on their side would do a lot for the Straw Hats public opinion. Sabo is already very popular, and Luffy is known as his brother, who just defeated Kaido and Big Mom in an alliance.

If Morgans starts writing about how the Straw Hats have done all this great stuff, and about the truth behind Ohara and what not, he could honestly turn the entire world upside down.
I wonder if Morgan will write in favour of the SHPs this time or if he will go with what the WG says he should write about Egghead. The WG could threaten him after all.

I also wonder if he has got a black transpondedr snail with which he maybe could hear in on York's call to the Gorosei.

Not to be that guy, but Morgans is literally a pure one dimensional character that yells a catchphrase and is morally dubious.

And i'm allowed to shit on him because i too am a big bird :few:
We all underestimate the power of words sometimes!
And it's a position SHP don't have yet - their own chronicler! And Morgans is already doing that, doesn't he!
I bet his dream is to be able to reveal the actual truth to the whole world, and he cannot do it w/o Robin and uncovering the void century secrets!
also I'm bored because of no nakama development, so I welcome another agenda piece candidate with open arms!
and Stussy didn't have any focus lately 😭

I gladly champion this cause. I have always wanted a Bird nakama as a parallel to Chopper
Why a Bird is parallel to chopper?
I wonder if Morgan will write in favour of the SHPs this time or if he will go with what the WG says he should write about Egghead. The WG could threaten him after all.

I also wonder if he has got a black transpondedr snail with which he maybe could hear in on York's call to the Gorosei.
Well. Morgan likes to put some fake things in order to make bigger the news.
I think Morgans is more of a vehicle for information to spread around the OP world,for world build up or whatever Oda wants to do with him.

If he wanted to set up some world propaganda for people to be against the SH to set up some war between kingdoms he could do that, or he could write some revolution type propaganda to give SH more allies.
Yeah. Morgan is like you said....