Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters
Not much of a father left.

Your conclusion ignores chapter 1102 entirely. The point of the chapter is Bonney now has to support and believe in Nika/Luffy

i don't even care if she joins, it's just that fucking obvious that she will unless Oda does a Yamato 2.0 and doing that twice in a row isn't going to slide
1102 was Kuma believing he’d be gone, but a MAJOR theme of Egghead is that it’s hard to control living beings. And kumas advancement this chapter continues on that theme.

It’s not obvious she’s joining she doesn’t have a dream which is literally the one thing that connects all straw hats is that they’re dreamers and want to make luffy the pirate king.

1102 was Kuma believing he’d be gone, but a MAJOR theme of Egghead is that it’s hard to control living beings. And kumas advancement this chapter continues on that theme.

It’s not obvious she’s joining she doesn’t have a dream which is literally the one thing that connects all straw hats is that they’re dreamers and want to make luffy the pirate king.
Again, as per 1102, her dream which is also kuma's dream is Nika and global liberation

FFS man, like I said, you're just pushing an agenda. Look at the objective reality of the situation

I'm not saying any more on this. I expect a dumb response not worth my time

Again, as per 1102, her dream which is also kuma's dream is Nika and global liberation

FFS man, like I said, you're just pushing an agenda. Look at the objective reality of the situation

I'm not saying any more on this. I expect a dumb response not worth my time
Her dream is literally to reunite with her father. She doesn’t want to liberate the world she just wants to find Nika to tell her father about him. All of this goes back to Kuma.

I am looking at the reality, you’re just pushing her like people pushed Yamato without any substance last arc.

Finally we can throw out the dumbass Vivi getting the Nikyu theory. Whether Bonney joins or not, if Kuma dies, she's getting the Nikyu.
What nonsense this bonney paw fruit theory come from? we know already bonney power come from fruit and that fruit already have name, either she eat it herself or inherited from her mom experiment its still count as one.

I don't want to be that person, but look at the first two pages of the chapter: Vegapunk states that the SHPs already have saved him and that a lot had happened. This means that during all this, Bonney had not had bonding/interacting-time with the SHP. Instead she stayed in the Kuma-memory-chamber the whole time. The only contact she had with a person was with Vegapunk after she came out of the room, no one else. :jay-he:

Please, consider that Oda now does the exact same thing he did in Wano with Yamato:
- Yamato had mostly interacted with non-SHPs.
- Here in Egghead Bonney mostly interacts with Vegapunk... a non-SHP ... . 😥

Kuma is dead, his body moving on its own out of paternal instinct is the next step of the themes of egghead

he didn’t utter a single word in this chapter, clearly he’s brainless

When did odens haki resurface? Unless you’re just talking about Kaidos ptsd
Kaido ptsd is the meme answer. In terms of storytelling Oda clearly is telling us Oden’s will still lived on through the scabbards and enma.

it’s not surprising, the entire manga is based on the concept of inherited will

Kaido ptsd is the meme answer. In terms of storytelling Oda clearly is telling us Oden’s will still lived on through the scabbards and enma.

it’s not surprising, the entire manga is based on the concept of inherited will
Fair enough I didn’t think he meant the physical haki but maybe he did.

Imo kuma is just slowly regaining some consciousness seeing his daughter in grave peril.