Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters
Quick, let's find every character born on the second day of a month and push for them getting Kuma's fruit :fujilaugh:

Sanji, Jinbei, Garp, Yassop, and the other Vinsmoke brothers all born on the 2nd, Killer has the same birthday as Vivi, I guess he's confirmed getting the Paw Paw fruit:finally:
If vivi wont join the crew, what she gonna do? Stay with morgans?

Last edited:
If vivi wont join the crew, what she gonna? Stay with morgans?
Stay with morgans until she's relevant for the final war, then sail with the strawhats as a temporary ally, likely lead Alabasta into battle as Strawhat allies and have some kind of lore importance relating to Imu, then return to Alabasta to become Queen after the war. I'll never understand how people can be so biased toward Vivi joining the crew that they actually convince themselves she'll run off to become a pirate instead of ruling Alabasta.

The nikyu pattron is in a sbs

And every argument for vivi joining it's actually factual
1.Op YouTube official channel

2.She has a color like the rest of the crew
https://www.reddit.com/r/OnePiece/comments/ksuh9e White
3.if you have read or seen the op school spinoff she appears as a part of the team
4.with her current status in the manga she can't go back to her country because is target and the wg is looking for her morgans or wapol won't keep her forever the only place for her to be safe is with her crewmates till they defeat the evil organization
And there is one more DF-name that fits 2 and 9, which is the Neko Neko no mi, model leopoard. Lucci is even on the island and deeply involved in the current happenings. He is joining this arc, trust me on this.

Well im gonna try to stir some shit up.

"Vivi is inevitable"

Yall can deny and dicredit her all you want but she will come, she will join maybe temporary maybe permanent, maybe for 1 saga, 1 arc,or 1 battle only, but she will be there along with Sh in full crew battle pose and also in laugh tale find one piece together, guaranteed. she designed to be final nakama and thats all she is. With or without kuma fruit.

why i am so "biased" you ask? The answer is simple:
Storywise:
Oda could easily write her off, but he keep bring her back.

IF she irrelevant like you guys said, oda could write her off easy, just make her say tearfull goodbye without all the promise bullshit. She would be irrelevant like kaya and maybe he can give her 1 panel everytime we see new bounty, but he didnt

the reverie could focus on more recent princess like rebbeca and viola that still fresh in fans memories or shirahoshi the ancient weapon, why imu need to focus on vivi?

vivi is weak, she easily get captured by cp0, why oda need to make her escape? If she just needed as final damsel, just draw her bruised and crucified in imu dungeon, make no difference in "missing" story.

She is the first one that oda need to play will she/wont she join, and ended not join after we see how much she would love to go. Maybe you guys forget but Kohza is there, arabasta could be the first country that change from monarch to president :P

and dont give me "weak" slander, ussop and nami not gonna tank yonko or admiral either, just give her haki/df/new weapon and she good to go.

Real life factor:

Oh cmone aint that obvious? Are you guys only read manga and never search any one piece related media? All the time they reanimated her arc, her goodbye ,in anime, in movie ,in game, in commercial, the promotional image, the spin off, the merch, even the ice skate performance, all the time they play/the va reanacted the scene in op/jump yearly event, how often that scene is reference in talk show or any onepiece related news. even i get bored of it.

trivial factor:
x mean 10, they could draw anything but they choose x.

Tldr :
the promised has been made and luffy gonna fulfilled it. As long as oda not hit his head

"Vivi is inevitable"

If im wrong in the futute, Feel free to grudge post this later.

"Vivi is inevitable"

Yall can deny and dicredit her all you want but she will come, she will join maybe temporary maybe permanent, maybe for 1 saga, 1 arc,or 1 battle only, but she will be there along with Sh in full crew battle pose and also in laugh tale find one piece together, guaranteed. she designed to be final nakama and thats all she is. With or without kuma fruit.

Storywise:

IF she irrelevant like you guys said, oda could write her off easy, just make her say tearfull goodbye without all the promise bullshit. She would be irrelevant like kaya and maybe he can give her 1 panel everytime we see new bounty, but he didnt

the reverie could focus on more recent princess like rebbeca and viola that still fresh in fans memories or shirahoshi the ancient weapon, why imu need to focus on vivi?

vivi is weak, she easily get captured by cp0, why oda need to make her escape? If she just needed as final damsel, just draw her bruised and crucified in imu dungeon, make no difference in "missing" story.

She is the first one that oda need to play will she/wont she join, and ended not join after we see how much she would love to go. Maybe you guys forget but Kohza is there, arabasta could be the first country that change from monarch to president :P

and dont give me "weak" slander, ussop and nami not gonna tank yonko or admiral either, just give her haki/df/new weapon and she good to go.

Real life factor:

Oh cmone aint that obvious? Are you guys only read manga and never search any one piece related media? All the time they reanimated her arc, her goodbye ,in anime, in movie ,in game, in commercial, the promotional image, the spin off, the merch, even the ice skate performance, all the time they play/the va reanacted the scene in op/jump yearly event, how often that scene is reference in talk show or any onepiece related news. even i get bored of it.

trivial factor:

Tldr :
the promised has been made and luffy gonna fulfilled it. As long as oda not hit his head

"Vivi is inevitable"

Nice try.

Do you want to know, how you can normally "stir some shit up" here?:

Carrot's story is over!

"Vivi is inevitable"

Storywise:

Real life factor:

trivial factor:

Tldr :

"Vivi is inevitable"

I actually agree with the majority of this. No one is saying she's irrelevant. She'll obviously be very important in the final arc, but not every important character joins the crew. And if you're just saying she'll join temporarily for the war, I agree 100%. She's just not going to be a full fledged Strawhat.

I actually agree with the majority of this. No one is saying she's irrelevant. She'll obviously be very important in the final arc, but not every important character joins the crew. And if you're just saying she'll join temporarily for the war, I agree 100%. She's just not going to be a full fledged Strawhat.
Ofc not every important chara join, but she is the only one important nakama candidate.but let me ask you.
What count as full pledged according to you?

Last edited:
Ofc not every important chara join, but she is the only one important nakama candidate.but let me ask you.
What count as full pledged according to you?
Someone who pledges to sail under Luffy indefinitely as his subordinate and make getting him to laughtale their primary goal.

Vivi will likely join, but will be treated as a guest and not a subordinate like before, her primary goal will be to take down the WG not to help Luffy, and she will have to preface it with "just until it's safe to return to Alabasta".

What do you see as the difference between Vivi and Kinemon, Momo, or Law if she only sails with them for one arc and then leaves? Surely you can't be saying just having a stronger connection with them makes her a Strawhat, because then Sabo is at least 90% probably joining too, likely Garp as well.