Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters
Copy ability is reserved for villain, final villain, or minor side character, its the fast and uncreative way to make nobody become powerful/threat and not belong in manga protagonist group. Dont say i dont warn you guys bonney4nakamas.

We know now that her fruit work/copy better if she know how someone that she try to copy really work in reality.

Here are the possible power she probably already unlock by now:
1.) I want the nika-est future.
Become second nika

2.) I want the gorosei-est future.
Become sixth gorosei or amalgam of five of em later

3.) I want the giant future
Become as big and strong as giant.

4.) I want the black beard future
Have yami ability

5.) I want the most strawhat future
Can copy every sh ability, maybe even fuse them together.

The list can go on and on but you get the point, its fun for Oc or non canon character, but as a strawhat? I doubt it

When I'm talking about "Carrot fans", I'm talking about Carrot fans as a group, not individuals. I'm talking about usual slanders of Yamato fan and others fandoms like "Carrot fans are dumb/furry/loser/stupid/etc.". Those were reflecting the harrassment Carrot's fan were facing at the time on internet, harassment that was unilateral and inequal as most Carrot fan were also Yamato fans as well and had therefore no reason to trash on those fandom.

No. You are searching for a meaning that isn't there for Lucci. There is no character arc for Lucci and no clues indicating one for the future, sorry.

No, its still the same. You are searching a character arc in Lucci that doesn't exist. While Kizaru might be facing a moral struggle, there is no equivalence with Lucci who is facing absolutely no moral struggle.

Lucci is a cold blooded killer, a psychopath. He was introduced and characterized like that from the start. To change he would need a MAJOR INCENTIVE and there is absolutely no clues for that right now.
This is actually 100% true. I started in that thread as a Carrot fan, and everyone was slinging shit for no reason. Back then, Carrot fans were actually calm and reasonable. And once Yamato showed up, it only got worse. The problem is that you only made it 10 times worse. You didn't help anyone, you just poured fuel on the flames. I was the one trying to calm down the Yamato crew when things got out of control.

The problem is that you only made it 10 times worse.
That's called gaslighting. You are blaming the status of a toxic behavior on the "victim" rather than those who depicted those toxic behaviors.

In reality I've made nothing worse. The behavior that I faced and the radicalization of those threads (and those people as a group) that went in toxic mode was not my responsibility, but the ones of those who went in toxic mode. You can check back to the very start of my presence here. I've only did two type things from the very start:
- Explaining my reasonning (sometimes in lenght) on why I thought that people were mostly wrong about Carrot (nicely and -at worse- smugly)
- Calling out the toxic behaviors of others

Do you think that victims of toxic behaviors calling out toxic behaviors in people should be considered as "pourring fuel on the flames" ?

This is a process we can find everywhere in life. And this is something I'm facing just as much in the political thread...

When someone say horrible things like Bob did for ex in the political thread a few weeks ago.. Shouldn't those people be called out on their BS, toxicity and bigotry ? No ? Because that's what you are asking me not to do when you say that I shouldn't have "pourred fuel on the flames"...

Someone that is not toxic can't be touched by a call out and will therefore have no reaction... but toxic people or BSters, when they are called out, panic, and they get angrier. This is why you can see the number of page growing when I'm in a thread (no matter the thread). The reason is not that I have a bad take (even if it can be debatable) or because I write a lot (usually I make one very big single reply for everyone) the reason is that I'm usually replying to call out the BS, the toxicity or the bad take of someone and that someone usually can't stand the critic.

When there is a situation of toxicity, you don't stop the situation by calming the bully down slowly until they are finished taking down their last target, you stop them before they hurt too many people. I had no power to stop the toxicity here, so the only thing that I could do is make myself a big enough target so that other Carrot fans would be left alone. Sadly, the damage was already done long before I arrived and real Carrot fans were probably casted out of those discussions and what lasted were only Yamato fans, a few non sided people like you who followed the trendy wind of bullying and straight up Carrot haters. So I was left pretty much alone, which was actually a good thing as I was the only real voice of Carrot here, which gave me the freedom to explain a few concepts.

My problem is that at the time, I was not as politicized as I am now and I didn't understand really why those toxic behavior were enabled.. So I trusted mods to do something about the most problematic behaviors (which is why I called them out so much at first when I arrived).. We know what happened.. the mods actually sided with the wind of toxicity and targeted me as a result, banned me for bringing out the toxicity of others and banned me again from bringing out the political necessity of doing something.

What really happened there... I only realized a few month ago while talking in the political thread.

What I didn't realized at the time is the political compass of the staff.

- Why are some mods considering that a forum for Mangas shouldn't get a political thread ?
- Why are some mods considering that saying that Minks are just dumb animals is completely normal ?
- Why are some mods considering that trashing Carrot a feminine girl and praising another girl Yamato because of her having masculine attribute (while trashing her actual personnality) is not revealing of any sexist behavior ?
- Why are some mods considering that some form of transphobia are not acceptable but others are ?
- Why are some mods tickled by the action of someone politically labelling others ?
- Why are some mods considering that trashing repetitively on a poster can't be considered toxic and in some cases harrassment ?
- Why are some mods considering normal that posters insults each others here ?
- Why are some mods considering we shouldn't act on the spread of negativity on a forum ?
- Why are some mods considering that calling out the toxicity of other is synonymous of being ourselve toxic ?
Etc. Etc.

I had no answer to those questions when I arrived here. I wasn't even asking myself most of them. At the time, I was simply a storytelling lover defending a character I deemed interesting with a few very strong progressist values (lgbt / anti toxicity / Anti Trump / against sexism etc..), but my political compass was not as strong as it is now and there was a lot of things that I didn't understand about life.. and mostly why there is a difference between leftism and liberalism.

And I learned.. slowly, through a lot of sources and my own experience here... And I found out... that all those questions have one simple answer:

"Because that's how most structures of power in society see the world !"

The reality is that the staff of Worstgen is no different from anyother power structure in the western world. Its completely liberal, has a tiny bit conservative bias and a executive power that doesn't really take a strong side.

- Such a power structure will always tends to limit as much as possible the politization of debates in society to create the illusion of order and will therefore delegitimate any kind of politization of a subject or debate
- Such a power structure thinks that art is just art and a content to be enjoyed and can't accept that art is a political act and therefore can't accept the politization of a debate about a story and will therefore tend do everything to separate politic from art or the debate about political subject and the debate about the political in art in places talking about said art.
- Such a power structure consider toxicity as an individualistic behavior and not representative of a systemic problem. Therefore such a structure consider that it must act as little as possible into a conflict or issue and never question their actual own impact on such conflict or issue.
- Such a power structure are - again - believing that behaviors are individualistics, so they can't understand the systemic origins of oppressions such as racism or sexism and their analysis through the lens of the treatement of a fandom for the characters they read about in their stories.
- Because those power structure can't understand their own impact on the toxic behaviors of others, they will tend to turn against any individuals that questions their legitimacy, structure and (lack of) actions, thus sometimes siding with individual they are meant to stop.
- And most of ALL, such a power structure will prevent itself from having strong opinion or siding too much with people who fight the oppression in society in order to keep the illusion of a diverse and open structure of power.
Etc. Etc.

Everything is political.. and my error was to missunderstand this very basic principle when I got here. Which lead me to fight not only all the toxic behaviors here, but also the staff who turned (for the most part) against me for questionning their inaction.

I was just a bit too naive. I thought I was fighting toxic Yamato fans, but I was actually fighting something much bigger.

So.. again no. I did nothing wrong. I might have been a bit smug at time but what I did is only highlighting a problem that was already present from the beginning. A problem that is not only present in the fanbase but in the entire society.

Something that a few angry people like me are hoping to change.

That's called gaslighting. You are blaming the status of a toxic behavior on the "victim" rather than those who depicted those toxic behaviors.

In reality I've made nothing worse. The behavior that I faced and the radicalization of those threads (and those people as a group) that went in toxic mode was not my responsibility, but the ones of those who went in toxic mode. You can check back to the very start of my presence here. I've only did two type things from the very start:
- Explaining my reasonning (sometimes in lenght) on why I thought that people were mostly wrong about Carrot (nicely and -at worse- smugly)

Do you think that victims of toxic behaviors calling out toxic behaviors in people should be considered as "pourring fuel on the flames" ?

This is a process we can find everywhere in life. And this is something I'm facing just as much in the political thread...

When someone say horrible things like Bob did for ex in the political thread a few weeks ago.. Shouldn't those people be called out on their BS, toxicity and bigotry ? No ? Because that's what you are asking me not to do when you say that I shouldn't have "pourred fuel on the flames"...

Someone that is not toxic can't be touched by a call out and will therefore have no reaction... but toxic people or BSters, when they are called out, panic, and they get angrier. This is why you can see the number of page growing when I'm in a thread (no matter the thread). The reason is not that I have a bad take (even if it can be debatable) or because I write a lot (usually I make one very big single reply for everyone) the reason is that I'm usually replying to call out the BS, the toxicity or the bad take of someone and that someone usually can't stand the critic.

When there is a situation of toxicity, you don't stop the situation by calming the bully down slowly until they are finished taking down their last target, you stop them before they hurt too many people. I had no power to stop the toxicity here, so the only thing that I could do is make myself a big enough target so that other Carrot fans would be left alone. Sadly, the damage was already done long before I arrived and real Carrot fans were probably casted out of those discussions and what lasted were only Yamato fans, a few non sided people like you who followed the trendy wind of bullying and straight up Carrot haters. So I was left pretty much alone, which was actually a good thing as I was the only real voice of Carrot here, which gave me the freedom to explain a few concepts.

My problem is that at the time, I was not as politicized as I am now and I didn't understand really why those toxic behavior were enabled.. So I trusted mods to do something about the most problematic behaviors (which is why I called them out so much at first when I arrived).. We know what happened.. the mods actually sided with the wind of toxicity and targeted me as a result, banned me for bringing out the toxicity of others and banned me again from bringing out the political necessity of doing something.

What really happened there... I only realized a few month ago while talking in the political thread.

- Why are some mods considering that a forum for Mangas shouldn't get a political thread ?
- Why are some mods considering that saying that Minks are just dumb animals is completely normal ?
- Why are some mods considering that trashing Carrot a feminine girl and praising another girl Yamato because of her having masculine attribute (while trashing her actual personnality) is not revealing of any sexist behavior ?
- Why are some mods considering that some form of transphobia are not acceptable but others are ?
- Why are some mods tickled by the action of someone politically labelling others ?
- Why are some mods considering that trashing repetitively on a poster can't be considered toxic and in some cases harrassment ?
- Why are some mods considering we shouldn't act on the spread of negativity on a forum ?
- Why are some mods considering that calling out the toxicity of other is synonymous of being ourselve toxic ?
Etc. Etc.

I had no answer to those questions when I arrived here. I wasn't even asking myself most of them. At the time, I was simply a storytelling lover defending a character I deemed interesting with a few very strong progressist values (lgbt / anti toxicity / Anti Trump / against sexism etc..), but my political compass was not as strong as it is now and there was a lot of things that I didn't understand about life.. and mostly why there is a difference between leftism and liberalism.

And I learned.. slowly, through a lot of sources and my own experience here... And I found out... that all those questions have one simple answer:

The reality is that the staff of Worstgen is no different from anyother power structure in the western world. Its completely liberal, has a tiny bit conservative bias and a executive power that doesn't really take a strong side.

- Such a power structure will always tends to limit as much as possible the politization of debates in society to create the illusion of order and will therefore delegitimate any kind of politization of a subject or debate
- Such a power structure thinks that art is just art and a content to be enjoyed and can't accept that art is a political act and therefore can't accept the politization of a debate about a story and will therefore tend do everything to separate politic from art or the debate about political subject and the debate about the political in art in places talking about said art.
- Such a power structure consider toxicity as an individualistic behavior and not representative of a systemic problem. Therefore such a structure consider that it must act as little as possible into a conflict or issue and never question their actual own impact on such conflict or issue.
- Such a power structure are - again - believing that behaviors are individualistics, so they can't understand the systemic origins of oppressions such as racism or sexism and their analysis through the lens of the treatement of a fandom for the characters they read about in their stories.
- Because those power structure can't understand their own impact on the toxic behaviors of others, they will tend to turn against any individuals that questions their legitimacy, structure and (lack of) actions, thus sometimes siding with individual they are meant to stop.
- And most of ALL, such a power structure will prevent itself from having strong opinion or siding too much with people who fight the oppression in society in order to keep the illusion of a diverse and open structure of power.
Etc. Etc.

Everything is political.. and my error was to missunderstand this very basic principle when I got here. Which lead me to fight not only all the toxic behaviors here, but also the staff who turned (for the most part) against me for questionning their inaction.

I was just a bit too naive. I thought I was fighting toxic Yamato fans, but I was actually fighting something much bigger.

So.. again no. I did nothing wrong. I might have been a bit smug at time but what I did is only highlighting a problem that was already present from the beginning. A problem that is not only present in the fanbase but in the entire society.

Yeah I'm not reading all that. It's not gaslighting because you're not a victim. You were the most obnoxious person on the whole forum and all the blowback against you was warrented. It's also your fault that Carrot fans have such a bad name because you were being an absolute ass wipe in her name for two years when all the other carrot fans had already given up. Please stop responding to me with giant ass essays, because I don't have time to read them, and I don't care enough about your opinion to do so even if I had the time. Keep it short if you want a real conversation.

Last edited:

Etc. Etc.

Etc. Etc.

Why can't you just edit your thoughts to three sentences? I assure you, not everything you come up with is worth sharing, not even half of all the mental process.

You were the most obnoxious person on the whole forum
And you are doing it again.

:kayneshrug:

Being "the most obnoxious person on the whole forum" would mean that at one point I did worse than most people did on those threads meaning that I:
- Insulted people directly
- Harrassed people
- Threatened people
- Said multiple bigoted remarks
- Trashed any character in the story
- Trash any fan because they love a character

And I did, let me do the counting.......

NONE of that!

So... in what way was I "the most obnoxious person on the whole forum" exactly ?

Or maybe you consider that saying:

"You are wrong because [Bunch of text] and [Bunch of text] oh and [Trollysentence + Funny Emoji] and [Bunch of text]. Here another reason [Bunch of text] and [Bunch of text]. I know about [Bunch of text] and [Bunch of text] and therefore Carrot is [Bunch of text] and [Bunch of text][Trollysentence + Funny Emoji]"

And

"You are acting like a [label that you can't accept] because [Bunch of text] and [Bunch of text] which makes you a [label that you can't accept]"

Are.... "the most obnoxious things on the whole forum" ?

It's also your fault that Carrot fans have such a bad name
"Not gaslighting" AT ALL....

:milaugh:

an absolute ass wipe
Keep going... it sure helps your argument and not mine..... at all...

[Funny Emoji]

Please stop responding to me with giant ass essays, because I don't have time to read them
Nop. I'm not only writing for you, I'm writing for everyone else as well so that an objective observer can see how much BS you deliver.

[Serious emoji face]

Keep it short if you want a real conversation.
I'm sorry, I thought you were capable of reading more than 10 lines.

Why can't you just edit your thoughts to three sentences? I assure you, not everything you come up with is worth sharing, not even half of all the mental process.
Because the mental process is important.

Its the only thing that can make you understand, as long as you read the lines with an open mind and not the mind biased by the ambiant toxicity of the forum.

Why can't people get over things and move on. This thread sounds like marriage counseling.
Notice how, from what I was explaining about the harrasment faced by Carrot fans and myself on internet by Carrot haters and Yamato fans unilateraly... Sigran moved the blame directly on me, because.... "reasons" I guess ?

Imagine at school, a teacher explaining to kid that because he thinks that most people are wrong about his favourite subject, that he deserves the bullying he is facing and that he shouldn't call the other kids "toxic".....

I mean... lets just imagine...

Last edited:
The Carrot fandom literally wants nothing to do with you after what you did. You can literally ask @Warback
When I talking about the Carrot fanbase, I'm most encline to trust the Carrot fans who followed me, the dozens of people in this fanbase I talked with along the years and the thousands more who helped us win the place in the pole rather than the 5 or 6 "Carrot fans" of worstgen who are using the same tools as others here to trash on other posters to make some clout.

Nothing personnal

I'm unironically starting to miss the Tama fans :risitasad:
We all do:josad:

When I talking about the Carrot fanbase, I'm most encline to trust the Carrot fans who followed me, the dozens of people in this fanbase I talked with along the years and the thousands more who helped us win the place in the pole rather than the 5 or 6 "Carrot fans" of worstgen who are using the same tools as others here to trash on other posters to make some clout.

Nothing personnal

Wow buddy, we don't want any civil wars going on now do we :beckmoji: