Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So I was looking at the moment when carrot snuck into the sunny. I originally thought Pedro informed her but things seemed to happen way too quickly for that. I thought carrot joined the ship because Pedro was there, but it seems she had intended to do this before Pedro request regardless if he was there. Immediately following this the king's bird position became obsolete as the minks were allow to sleep when ever they wanted following peace between the kings.

This means the original position carrot had isn't so special anymore, We don't know what Carrot intend to do because she seems to still want to adventure but still carries the emotional baggage of pedro death. Carrot folk lore for her name seems to imply being a look out but that just it. folk lore.

Her job is a soldier, the only difference is that she no longer needs to work between day and night
she is still a soldier of the country
She was a fire bird who purpose was to be awake in the hours the kings weren't awake. Now that the minks no longer abide by strict sleeping schedules, her job as the fire bird is obsolete. the role has significantly less speciality.

She was a fire bird who purpose was to be awake in the hours the kings weren't awake. Now that the minks no longer abide by strict sleeping schedules, her job as the fire bird is obsolete. the role has significantly less speciality.
Don't forget that Carrot and Wanda are still part of the Musketeer Squad... The Three Musketeers still don't have "d'Artagnan counterpart"...

Don't forget that Carrot and Wanda are still part of the Musketeer Squad... The Three Musketeers still don't have "d'Artagnan counterpart"...
That was an interesting read. I've read through some wikipedias. The story of one piece take inspiration from fiction however this is selective. d'Artagnan story does not seem to parallel carrot or wanda closely enough. I am curious, have you noticed any parallels? it has been 7 years since the character introduction, any intentional parallels should have come up by now

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.