Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KonyaruIchi

👑𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓲𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓮𝓷👑
One Piece fights are at their best when they're being funny
Real fight with comedic elements =! Completely joke fight. Characters like Luffy and Usopp can actually fight properly so comedic bits are fine, Tama is a child, comedy only goes so far when your opponent is an emperor's crew and you can't fight at all.

Using subjective preference as an argument is sure to work.
The argument I'm responding to here is that Tama couldn't have any fights. I'm pointing out that she easily could have more lighthearted comedy fights where she uses animals to take down enemies in a comedic way

So you think a random forest monkey has more comedic potential than a fight involving a shapeshifting ability user like Devon.
I mean Devon's basically a serial killer so yeah pretty much

I swear to god, please don't do the same as some window lickers have done and leave when Yamato officially joins. Your endless cope is reinvigorating.

:finally:
If Yamato does join I won't leave cause I'll be talking about how much Oda dropped the ball with her character
But on the offchance that Yamato somehow does join while also getting some actual development then I'll take the L, but I'm not so insecure that I would stop posting here

This argument about Tama's fight against a blackbeard captain is just nonsensical. Why? Because is all based on fan speculation.
She could help in Chopper's fight with Doctor Q, She could have a giant Kaiju fight with Sanjuan Wolf, it could turn out the 10th captain is a perfect match for her or has a similar ability. We don't actually know.
Remember when the entire community believed Shiryu would get Jozu's fruit? Trying to predict Oda hundreds of chapters in advance while powerscalling an un-named character holds absolute no weight, it's all just blind speculation.
Just like Yamato's character arc and emotional payoff is just fan speculation at this point.:wellwell:

Tama has bonded with the crew throughout Wano, way more than Yamato or Carrot ever did, and that's a fact you can't deny.
It's something I can actually point out in the manga and say that, in her first two chapters, Tama formed a deeper bond with Luffy than Carrot did in 80 chapters, and that's before Luffy fed Tama or Tama started seeing Luffy as the second coming of Ace. Meanwhile, Yamato seems to be the one who's been getting Carrot-like moments with the crew. (hugging/ biting luffy and experiencing the world for the first time). Luffy still doesn't know Yamato's name 70 chapters after he met her, while he started calling Tama by hers in the chapter she was introduced. These are also facts you cannot deny.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
The argument I'm responding to here is that Tama couldn't have any fights. I'm pointing out that she easily could have more lighthearted comedy fights where she uses animals to take down enemies in a comedic way

I mean Devon's basically a serial killer so yeah pretty much

If Yamato does join I won't leave cause I'll be talking about how much Oda dropped the ball with her character
But on the offchance that Yamato somehow does join while also getting some actual development then I'll take the L, but I'm not so insecure that I would stop posting here
How exactly is 8 year old Tama and fodder animals supposed to take out strong enemies though? She going to be a SH solely for comedic fodder control purposes?

If the 10th titanic captain is a match for 8yr old girl with no fighting ability of her own, then Blackbeard is a moron for picking this guy/gal.
How exactly is 8 year old Tama and fodder animals supposed to take out strong enemies though? She going to be a SH solely for comedic fodder control purposes?
maybe the 10th titanic captain gets Moria's fruit and we have a Zombie vs Beasts fight ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Also, we've seen strong animals in many islands already, Luffy developed Gear 4 fighting those animals during the timeskip for example

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Who said those animals were fodder?
Literally every animal we've seen so far in thr series. Big assumption to say Tama gonna conveniently tame a high tier or vet tier animal to take out a BB officer. Assuming that a child would be allowed to sail when even Luffy was rejected for being a child. Pedro too. What makes Tama special?

Literally every animal we've seen so far in thr series. Big assumption to say Tama gonna conveniently tame a high tier or vet tier animal to take out a BB officer. Assuming that a child would be allowed to sail when even Luffy was rejected for being a child. Pedro too. What makes Tama special?
Plus may also add if you have characters who have conquer kings Haki Tama's animal supporter and herself are pretty pass out in the fight.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.