Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KonyaruIchi

👑𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓲𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓮𝓷👑
I mean all I'm saying is that between her, Yamato, and Carrot, then Tama would be the best pick
Bad take. Most animals we've seen are fodder, so are SMILE users. She can't defend herself and she has no reason to leave Wano that isn't you making shit up. Larrot > Tama Nakama wise, and she won't join either regardless
:kuzanope:

KonyaruIchi

👑𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓲𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓮𝓷👑
Blackbeard literally has a horse on his crew
Penis: WOAAAAAH TAMA WILL TAME DOC Q's HORSE SO AWESOME
Also Penis: bro it's just a horse lmao why does BB's crew even have him
:kaidowhat:
And for the record he's a literal pet lmfao, Doc Q is the important bit not the horse.

Also you using Tama knocking out one fodder with a stick through a sneak attack, can't make this shit up
:kailaugh:

So just to have this on the record, you are saying that a monkey vs Vasco Shot would unironically be a better fight than Yamato vs Devon?
Yeah a comedy fight full of funny gags would be way better than two animals punching each other with boring black hand armor
Post automatically merged:

And for the record he's a literal pet lmfao, Doc Q is the important bit not the horse.
Source?

“Strength is irrelevant”

Yet Oda made Vivi stayed in Alabasta and gave us Robin, the vice president of Baroque Works. Yet Oda made 2 years timeskip so the Straw Hats can develop their powers and; oh look! STRENGTH to survive in New World. I really had to bold the word so someone can at least literate

C’mon, you guys seriously argue with someone who thought that Vivi would give any help in the war against Akainu?

It’s between pure stupidity or trolling at best. I’m more convinced on the former
:brootea:

Last edited:

KonyaruIchi

👑𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓲𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓮𝓷👑
“Strength is irrelevant”

Yet Oda made Vivi stayed in Alabasta and gave us Robin, the vice president of Baroque Works. Yet Oda made 2 years timeskip so the Straw Hats can develop their powers and; oh look! STRENGTH to survive in New World. I really had to bold the word so someone can at least literate

C’mon, you guys seriously argue with someone who thought that Vivi would give any help in the war against Akainu?

It’s between pure stupidity or trolling at best. I’m more convinced on the latter
:brootea:
"B-B-BUT MUH ANIMAL TAMING. BUT MUH STICK SNEAK ATTACK. STRENGTH DOESN'T MATTER WHEN FIGHTING YONKO THE NUMBERS AND THE INTERNET GUY SAID SO!!!!1!1"
:luchosop:

Status
Not open for further replies.