Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao. It would be like if Coby joined the crew in the begining instead of Zoro:gokulaugh:

Good thing she's already confirmed to be staying in Wano since she just got adopted.
No she wouldn't, she's even less fit than Carrot at this point :lawsigh:
I mean she’s got more of a relationship with the crew than either Carrot or Yamato do. And she could actually have a role
Plus it would be cute if Nami adopted some orphan like Bellemere did

I mean she’s got more of a relationship with the crew than either Carrot or Yamato do. And she could actually have a role
Plus, it would be cute if Nami adopted some orphan like Bellemere did
Tama has already declared speed as her adoptive mother. Did you read chapter 1051?

yes, let us have an eight-year-old tama who gets baby shake by kaido alongside with speed. Dogstorm had already recover her body after those events. Chopper had to her heal up and patch up her wounds

Meanwhile Yamato is holding off Kaido until Luffy returns for round three. She still active throughout the raid.

Tama-Gets apprehended by ulti. Nami and big mom retaliate in response for what ulti is doing to tama.

When big mom finds out that tama is on the side of the strawhats. Big mom turns on her she is about to kill her alongside nami and ussop. Tama starts freaking out until Kid arrives to save their asses.

Yamato- knocks out ulti unconscious. Holding her for little while until luffy gives her the direct order to look after Momo. Yamato ends up protecting momo and knocking out some of Sasaki ‘s armor division while still protecting momo.

As well taking down oars like creature who was chasing Franky.

So let me ask you this. Why should the strawhats go out of their way to take Tama to join the crew? To have her shit her pants repeatedly, constantly being in danger for the characters to come and rescue repeatedly Coming close to near death several times against enemies that could have easily killed her. If it were not for her allies or her friends to come save her, she would be dead by now. So why can we not have a badass female character like Yamato who could level plain filed moving forward against tougher threats and tougher opponent. The fact Yamato is an outcast/discriminate by the world around her. The citizen of wano and outside of wano will only see her as the descendant of kaido not her own person. Sounds remarkable like the rest strawhats in that regard. She also wants to cut ties to her father bloodline and his organization sounds very remarkable like what sanji and ace were doing. Yamato in the future of story has more room to grow as a character as stories goes on. We can learn more about her as character in terms race, and her origins. She will likely get major development in the story. Understanding her purpose in life. As well coming to understand that she does not need to be someone to be great she can be her own self.

The fact is your forgetting is one of our main character Robin is going to be more danger than anyone else among the crew. She is going to need the proper protection from other characters. Meaning Robin is going to need stronger friends to keep her safe. Why do the strawhats need to baby sit a child with no fighting skills to defend herself against tougher opponent? Why do you want to make the strawhats be in a situation where they are in hindrance (tama) going forward? Rather than continuing their progress they made with Yamato.

Last edited:
I never brought up Vivi. You think everything I'm saying about Yamato suddenly becomes null and void just because I like Vivi?
Sorry, mate, got swamped with work and didn't respond sooner - my point is, that you voted for Vivi to join, and as much as I like Vivi, she seems to stay as an honorary SH. Actually, I have my headcanons that Vivi might somehow end up being the new queen of the world replacing WG, as her bloodline is the only royal one since over 800 years ago, but it's my headcanon and nothing else :optimistic:

Ngl, I once was interested in Pudding due to her race...but then she turned out to be more or less "yet another princess". She's still more entertaining to me than, say, Rebecca, but definitely not SH material.
Is it really any worse than voting for O-Tama though? :sanmoji:
:milaugh:

Tama has already declared speed as her adoptive mother. Did you read chapter 1051?

yes, let us have an eight-year-old tama who gets baby shake by kaido alongside with speed. Dogstorm had already recover her body after those events. Chopper had to her heal up and patch up her wounds

Meanwhile Yamato is holding off Kaido until Luffy returns for round three. She still active throughout the raid.

Yes. Yamato can hit things hard. That doesn't change what I'm saying here

Yamato being able to hit things hard is not a replacement for how absolutely vapid her character is

Tama-Gets apprehended by ulti. Nami and big mom retaliate in response for what ulti is doing to tama.

When big mom finds out that tama is on the side of the strawhats. Big mom turns on her she is about to kill her alongside nami and ussop. Tama starts freaking out until Kid arrives to save their asses.

Yamato- knocks out ulti unconscious. Holding her for little while until luffy gives her the direct order to look after Momo. Yamato ends up protecting momo and knocking out some of Sasaki ‘s armor division while still protecting momo.

As well taking down oars like creature who was chasing Franky.
So what you're saying is that Marco should join the crew because he has better feats than Yamato?

So let me ask you this. Why should the strawhats go out of their way to take Tama to join the crew?
Because, and I know this may sound crazy to you, strength is irrelevant in terms of who would be best on the crew.

Tama, unlike Yamato, has actually been shown bonding with the crew and would actually have a place in the crew's dynamic. She has a distinct design that isn't just "Nami with horns." She has an actually unique talent (controlling animals), which is someting Yamato doesn't have.

When Luffy was fighting Kaido, who chained Yamato up and beat her for twenty years (which he knew about btw), did he mention Yamato's name? No he mentioned Tama, because he has an actual connection with her

So why can we not have a badass female character like Yamato who could level plain filed moving forward against tougher threats and tougher opponent.
Because she's a shit character. Next question.

The fact Yamato is an outcast/discriminate by the world around her. The citizen of wano and outside of wano will only see her as the descendant of kaido not her own person. Sounds remarkable like the rest strawhats in that regard.
You say this, and yet Oda has seemingly dropped this plotline partway through Act 3. For all the talk about Yamato not having friends and shit like that, she seemed to get along just fine with Apoo and one of the Numbers was even on friendly enough terms with her to help her out when she asked

She also wants to cut ties to her father bloodline and his organization sounds very remarkable like what sanji and ace were doing.
Yes, Yamato is an inferior mix of far better characters. I agree

Yamato in the future of story has more room to grow as a character as stories goes on. We can learn more about her as character in terms race, and her origins. She will likely get major development in the story. Understanding her purpose in life. As well coming to understand that she does not need to be someone to be great she can be her own self.
See, Yamato fans need to compensate for her absolute lack of substance as a character by making up headcanoned plotlines for her
If Oda had any plans to do any of what you're suggesting, he would've done so in the seventy chapters since her introduction

The fact is your forgetting is one of our main character Robin is going to be more danger than anyone else among the crew. She is going to need the proper protection from other characters. Meaning Robin is going to need stronger friends to keep her safe.
Except she doesn't when all the main characters have plot armor up the ass

Why do the strawhats need to baby sit a child with no fighting skills to defend herself against tougher opponent? Why do you want to make the strawhats be in a situation where they are in hindrance (tama) going forward? Rather than continuing their progress they made with Yamato.
Because Tama, unlike Yamato, has an actual relationship with the crew. Being able to hit things hard is not a replacement for that

B

Ballel

"Being able to hit things hard" is how you don't die when you join a newly appointed yonko's crew.

If having a relationship with the crew even if you had shit strength was enough to get in we'd be getting Carrot, not Yamato.
but we WILL get Carrot
Carrot will join the crew

"Being able to hit things hard" is how you don't die when you join a newly appointed yonko's crew.

If having a relationship with the crew even if you had shit strength was enough to get in we'd be getting Carrot, not Yamato.
Carrot's not joining because Oda didn't care about her
One Piece characters all have fucktons of plot armor. They win fights if the author wants them to win. Their strength is honestly irrelevant

One Piece characters all have fucktons of plot armor. They win fights if the author wants them to win. Their strength is honestly irrelevant
So Tama's throwing hands with commanders "because plot armor" :ohreally:

Ace telling her she can't join because she's too little just didn't matter?

Oh boy.

but we WILL get Carrot
Carrot will join the crew
Definitely. Patiently awaiting the subversion of expectations to happen :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.