Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Never forget guys. If freedom is indeed Yamato's dream. It's doesn't mean it must be achieved on the sea necessarily. The sea was Yamato's goal because of the model of Oden and constructed in contradiction to Kaido's goal to make them the Shogun.

But Yamato still has room to really apply freedom with a big F. By choosing to stay, on their term to protect Momo but also Wano, Yamato would achieve REAL freedom.

After all, their is no bigger freedom than to be able to choose your own path with your own rules.
So freedom is all about doing the opposite of what you want to do and subjecting yourself to servitude in a land you were imprisoned all your life

@CarrotForNakama your Subversive Affirmation at work agai

:milaugh:

You're coping real bad. Carrot going to be a fodder side character from now on enjoy making little weird blogs about that

:ihaha:

Lmao lying again. I was never toxic on Arlong Park. I only said one thing: I'm prepare to go to war against Carrot hater and toxicity. THe mods didn't liked that that's all folk. When I'm ban, it's not because of toxicity, it's because I denounce it. Don't mix up reality dude.

If you are a bully, it's not the fault of the one who is being bullied, it's yours.

For you guys, honest Carrot fans are the one who shut up. You have a very biased social vision.

As for Carrot, It's not over until it's over ;)
Funny how the one calling everybody else toxic is the only one who got banned, on both Arlong Park Forums and here on Worstgen.

According to you anyone who is a Carrot hater is toxic and a bully.

Well dear me, the mods must be asleep at the wheel if i bullied Dizzy into silence and clowned on your posts but never got banned for it, not even a warning.

:ihaha:

Yet you're the only one that I know of who has ever been banned in this thread before, thread banned once and normal banned twice. Not even Dizzy ever got banned from his participation in this thread before, despite going so far as to calling Yamato a bitch. That says something don't you think?

:saden:

If the mods from both Arlong Park Forums and Worstgen banned you, you think its always their fault and not yours? You must have a different definition of toxic then.

:risitavirus:

I m a yamato fan myself so no I wasn't joking when I said that I think momo's words dropped yamato's chance slightly
I think you're reading too much into it. Shanks arrival to stop Greenbull was just Oda's in manga promotion for film Red, as lazy as it may sound. It also brings Shanks back into the spotlight and gives him some hype.

I don't think Oda cared or even thought of the contradiction of having Shanks come in to drive away Greenbull when Momo just said that they need to be able to protect Wano by themselves.

Momo also told Yamato that she had been locked away for so long and her freedom stolen that she deserves to go out and explore the world freely. It's a big statement to make and it would look bad on Momo if he were to take those words back and do a 180 and tell Yamato that he needs her to stay.

R

rubblerust

If Oda wanted Yamato to stay and defend Wano at the last minute, he would have portrayed some kind of conflict in her, have people other than Kaido bring it up, or in some way depict that this is a choice Yamato is going to make. Instead we've only ever seen Yamato express intention to leave.

It's likely that Oda knows some fans are bringing up this "guardian of Wano" topic to argue that she should stay, so he's specifically resolving that with additional plot, like he did with the missing pages of the journal. It may be that he doesn't know these are Carrot fans arguing in bad faith.

If Oda wanted Yamato to stay and defend Wano at the last minute, he would have portrayed some kind of conflict in her, have people other than Kaido bring it up, or in some way depict that this is a choice Yamato is going to make. Instead we've only ever seen Yamato express intention to leave.

It's likely that Oda knows some fans are bringing up this "guardian of Wano" topic to argue that she should stay, so he's specifically resolving that with additional plot, like he did with the missing pages of the journal. It may be that he doesn't know these are Carrot fans arguing in bad faith.

Status
Not open for further replies.