Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a reminder that last week there were spoilers that said the Straw Hats leave Wano (they were still at the port) and Caribou was on the sunny (his scene was at the castle). If there is a new member in the next chapter I expect a lot of half truths, missing information, and statements with only a kernel of truth. Whenever and whatever spoilers get released eventually I wouldn't get out over your skis in celebration lest you get egg on your face in the end.

KonyaruIchi

👑𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓲𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓮𝓷👑
Just a reminder that last week there were spoilers that said the Straw Hats leave Wano (they were still at the port) and Caribou was on the sunny (his scene was at the castle). If there is a new member in the next chapter I expect a lot of half truths, missing information, and statements with only a kernel of truth. Whenever and whatever spoilers get released eventually I wouldn't get out over your skis in celebration lest you get egg on your face in the end.
This is very true, we've already seen that leakers seem to exaggerate facts to get a reaction out of people in the community (it was especially obvious with that Greenbowl chapter)

Status
Not open for further replies.