Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You literally edited my reply out the quoted one above lol
:seriously:
But you clearly didn't address his and is failing to do it again. His original post addressed your argument and his new one is addressing the part that was edited. So what's the problem?
His edition was clearly made to make a point and not to dodge the argument like you're doing. :brootea:
At least someone understands.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
:seriously:

At least someone understands.
But you clearly didn't address his and is failing to do it again. His original post addressed your argument and his new one is addressing the part that was edited. So what's the problem?
His edition was clearly made to make a point and not to dodge the argument like you're doing. :brootea:
When did I dodge the argument? Luffy and Pedro were rejected for being too young but 8 year old Tama is an exception because you all said so? What makes 8 year old Tama special?

Many characters bonded with the SHs so what makes Tama special?

Many characters like Yamato, Momo and Kinemon are on an apparent watch list so what makes Tama special?

What makes Tama so special that she goes from complete fodder that was left behind to fighting the BB pirates in death matches?

When did I dodge the argument?
When you try to deflect instead of answering a simple question.

But, unlike you, I will answer your questions to prove that it's not that hard if you actually has a argument.

A) Because unlike Luffy and Pedro, Tama asked on panel and was accepted. Did you miss the panel?
B) The fact that she asked to join and was accepted.
C) Those characters aren't in no list. If you actually read the manga you would have noticed the difference between directly accepting someone as nakama and stating in direct terms: ''hey, if someday you change your mind about your future that the author already wrote will happen, you can call me''. It was actually one of the points listed on my post that you ignored and didn't read.
D) Considering that the manga does not have death matches like some gauntlet, there's nothing to address. But if you are asking how she can help the crew if she trains ninjitsu... guess what? I already answered that in the post you ignored. Including mentioning how the choice of profession can help the crew in a way that is not dependent of her direct physical strength.

Now that I answered your questions can you be honest for once and answer mine?

We literally have Luffy taming animals without lifting a finger, but Tama using a DF to do that makes her so unique that she has to join the SHs as the "animal tamer".....
Tama's canon role will be pirate apprentice, just like Buggy and Shanks. There's no need for mental gymnastics here, she has always been an apprentice.
But Tama's power works differently from Luffy's CoC. He subjugates their wills with his, but they don't become his slaves and obey every command. Tama's power has shown no limit in number, range or strength of the beast she tames. The only limit is time, that being 1 month. She can order a number of beasts to do complex tasks and go away and they will obey and the her own strength has no influence on the strength of the beasts she can tame, it has a lot more utility than just subjugating a enemy with conqueror's and Luffy agrees.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
When you try to deflect instead of answering a simple question.

But, unlike you, I will answer your questions to prove that it's not that hard if you actually has a argument.
Dont cut out parts of my reply this time ok?

A) Because unlike Luffy and Pedro, Tama asked on panel and was accepted. Did you miss the panel?
B) The fact that she asked to join and was accepted.
Again, Luffy and Pedro was rejected for being too young. Roger told Pedro he'll come back later for him but he still didn't join. How come Tama is special? Luffy told Yamato, Momo and Kinemon that they can join when they meet again but that doesn't mean it will actually happen.

If Luffy comes back for them, are all of them joining at once? If not, what makes Tama special? Can you show me one time when someone was left behind only for the SHs to come back for them later? If not, once again, why is Tama special?

C) Those characters aren't in no list. If you actually read the manga you would have noticed the difference between directly accepting someone as nakama and stating in direct terms: ''hey, if someday you change your mind about your future that the author already wrote will happen, you can call me''. It was actually one of the points listed on my post that you ignored and didn't read.
I read your whole initial post. Problme is that it adds notbing to Tama's chances as it simply singles her out as special. Luffy literally gave those 3 the invite.

D) Considering that the manga does not have death matches like some gauntlet, there's nothing to address. But if you are asking how she can help the crew if she trains ninjitsu... guess what? I already answered that in the post you ignored. Including mentioning how the choice of profession can help the crew in a way that is not dependent of her direct physical strength.
Pretty disingenuous here. Obviously when I say death matches, its about fighting battles where the enemy is trying to kill her. Tama is an 8 year old kid, something that we driectly saw as a reason to stay behind. The SHs continually get 1v1 battles and take damage, and Oda treats kid getting hurt as a very bad thing. All the SHs have strength, Tama has none.

What can 8 year old Tama do that Luffy, Sanji, Usopp and Robin can't when it comes to taming animals, sneaking around and misdirection? You ocne again that Tama is special and she alone doesn't need it.

Status
Not open for further replies.