Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
You said to dick Yamato. That's kinda a personal attack. Your reasoning skills lost it with ur hate.
Oh, so that's what you meant. Funny ngl.

My hate? I just shit on irrelevant character and that's it. I can so I will.

Character like Yamatao doesn't deserve recognition and time to wait for her development.
( ITS ONLY MY OPINION IM NOT SAYING THAT YOU NEED TO THINK THE SAME WAY )
in case rav accuses me of telling people what to do.

Oh, so that's what you meant. Funny ngl.

My hate? I just shit on irrelevant character and that's it. I can so I will.

Character like Yamatao doesn't deserve recognition and time to wait for her development.
( ITS ONLY MY OPINION IM NOT SAYING THAT YOU NEED TO THINK THE SAME WAY )
in case rav accuses me of telling people what to do.
So now you trying to act as if your innocent. This is what I mean when your acting like a child, you can't admit when your wrong.

Your opinion are like assholes, everybody has one, and rn your acting like one.
It's not your place to say or not Yamato or whoever deserves recognition and time. What a narcissistic thing to say. Especially when we have a Real World problem at hand.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
This is what I mean when your acting like a child, you can't admit when your wrong.
You quote me whenever I shit on Yamato and call me a child because of that. Bro ur beloved character is fucking trash for me.

She doesn't deserve my attention. I will skip every single panel she appears on when I return to one Piece she's irrelevant for me.

Do as you like I don't give a fuck about her and I will shit on her.

Your opinion are like assholes, everybody has one, and rn your acting like one.
That's sad:josad:

You quote me whenever I shit on Yamato and call me a child because of that. Bro ur beloved character is fucking trash for me.

She doesn't deserve my attention. I will skip every single panel she appears on when I return to one Piece she's irrelevant for me.

Do as you like I don't give a fuck about her and I will shit on her.

That's sad:josad:
I don't care you hate her, but I hate the reasons why you hate her. It's childish.

Status
Not open for further replies.