Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its funny how he does seem to be going the way people want for both Carrot and Yamato (encountering Perospero and Yamato's unique colors respectively). Still not sure if both are supposed to officially join with Jinbe but I feel like if Oda is going to make up for the last 10 years of not having new crew members, this is the perfect time to do so. Then just factor in the possibility of Vivi just joining towards the EoS as an ally.

For sure, I still think 11 is the number Oda is going for (aligning with Blackbeard's main crew at least), but I can't help but see 12 or 13 being the final roster count. I guess we'll find out soon enough. Yamato is warranted a flashback already just from hints to their past but it'll be interesting if Carrot gets something with Pedro too. Here I am still waiting for Jinbe to get something himself lol. He wasn't the focus of the Fisher Tiger flashback so I don't even count that lol.
The only flashback I can see happening for Jinbe during Wano is of him and his crew trying to hold back Big Mom while the Sunny escaped.

Zero reasoning. It’s a wishful thinking, I simp over Bonney day and night.
OK I can just give you mine I mean simply because it appears. She doesn’t have a crew anymore as well it appear to be have hint about her backstory that could be relevant later on. There have been fans who been theorizing that her devil fruit keeps the Elders stars youth afloat. Akainu she escape the government a chill went spine. She appears some from relationship Kuma that hasn’t been fully explain yet. As well she only supernova who crying ace’s situation and going after Blackbeard for some reason. That’s I can all think of.
The downside of her character is that her personality does feel similar to Nami but more gluttonous though. I guess if you were relate grandma figure of this series

Last edited:
I honestly don’t mind Yamato not joining although she is powerful if there was a chance Bonney be the last member.
I definitely do see Bonny becoming very important to the plot soon but I have a hard time seeing her actually join the SHs. I feel like her personality is too similar to Luffy’s and I can’t think of a role she could play on the crew. But Oda’s not the type to shy away from subverting expectations so we’ll see.

I honestly don’t mind Yamato not joining although she is powerful if there was a chance Bonney be the last member.
I am not sure why oda wrote her character. But I too feel she is going to join. We have to wait as to the reason for her existence in the plot though. Since oda introduced her so late but as a character who can potentially belong to the main crew and has set her conditions to be of someone who will travel. Don't think he would do that unless there is a specific reason for that.
Post automatically merged:

Bonney I guess is already being hinted to be part of RA plot. She might be invovled with SH like perona though(no way SHs are going to encounter BBPs and not get involved with perona especially since zoro and her are were like siblings with daddy mihawk)

Last edited:
I definitely do see Bonny becoming very important to the plot soon but I have a hard time seeing her actually join the SHs. I feel like her personality is too similar to Luffy’s and I can’t think of a role she could play on the crew. But Oda’s not the type to shy away from subverting expectations so we’ll see.
I do think she could be the next Law for the SHs, but have to wait and see!

Yamato gets to go at sea with someone other than luffy
But here’s the thing those characters didn’t do anything for Yamato so it really doesn’t make any sense for her join there crew. On top of that she was never really interested in them in the first place. She was specifically interested in meeting Luffy. As well Luffy was the one free from shackles so she owes him a favor. She has return the favor somehow. If straw hates and supernova ended up being enemies once again I believe she would refuse to fight them. If kid and law want someone more powerful Jinbei and Yamato . They a lot members big mom family there are available for taken if she falls.

Last edited:
But here’s the thing those characters didn’t do anything for Yamato so it really doesn’t make any sense for her join there crew. On top of that she was never really interested in them in the first place. She was specifically interested in meeting Luffy. As well Luffy was the one free from shackles so she owes him a favor. She has a return the favor somehow. If straw hates ended up being enemies once again I believe she would refuse to fight them. If kid and law want some more powerful Jinbei and Yamato . They a lot members big mom family there are available for taken if she falls.
Tbh i just want kid and law to recruit more people. Im ok with them taking some beast or big mom pirates too

I don't think yamato is staying in wano and while their chances of joining luffy are way higher worse comes to worse i want yamato to at least leave with kid or law

Tbh i just want kid and law to recruit more people. Im ok with them taking some beast or big mom pirates too

I don't think yamato is staying in wano and while their chances of joining luffy are way higher worse comes to worse i want yamato to at least leave with kid or law
I understand Law and Kid need gather forces that are strong to rival the straw hats but for me it doesn’t make sense for her join someone else crew. If They didn’t do anything for her in the first place or she hasn’t shown interested them at all. That like saying Jean bart was free from Law he end up joining another crew instead law. Your reaction ends being the Pikachu reaction face. I’ve heard a theory from Brago that he believe some of warlords might End up joining some of the supernova Which would be interesting. Marco even says “do you think that pops’s voice is still binding us to will? Everyone else is free now”. Everyone Free-to follow there own path life once captain falls. I think it goes the same thing with some of the four emperors crew.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.