Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand Law and Kid need gather forces that are strong to rival the straw hats but for me it doesn’t make sense for her join someone else crew. If They didn’t do anything for her in the first place or she hasn’t shown interested them at all. That like saying Jean bart was free from Law he end up joining another crew instead law. Your reaction ends being the Pikachu reaction face. I’ve heard a theory from Brago that he believe some of warlord might End up joining some of the supernova Which would be interesting. Marco even says “do you think that pops’s voice is still binding us to will? Everyone else is free now”. Everyone Free-to follow there own path life once captain falls. I think it goes the same thing with some of the four emperors crew.
Thats fair
Im just really excited to see law and kid develop this arc
:finally:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
So the 2 represents carrot and her sulong form and the trash is yamato? :steef::pepelit:carrot is goated thanks seth
Carrot is the same kind of trash Yamato is.

The only difference is that Carrot doesn't owe Pedro's logbook:suresure::suresure::suresure:
Momo + tama=let down, disappointment And miss. opportunity. A moment Are you freaking kidding me
Tama for Nakama >>>>>>> trashmato and Slutrot.

The only difference is that Carrot doesn't owe Pedro's logbook:suresure::suresure::suresure:

Ya know, even with the understanding of her possibly serving as lookout for the crew, her cool Sulong form, and the tragedy involving Pedro, I for some reason don’t get a strong feeling of her joining the crew. I don’t even dislike her either, but I’m still not exactly sure how to explain it.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Ya know, even with the understanding of her possibly serving as lookout for the crew, her cool Sulong form, and the tragedy involving Pedro, I for some reason don’t get a strong feeling of her joining the crew. I don’t even dislike her either, but I’m still not exactly sure how to explain it.
What the fuck is the lookout dude.

Stop pushing these 2 bastards to the crew for no reason.

We alredy have 3 pets to take care of.
Post automatically merged:

Pedro/Pekoms and Momonosuke for next nakama.
Fuck yamato in other words.

Pedro was a g.

Tama just that village girl the straw hats meet every island. She Hasn’t done anything so far throughout the entire arc. Besides giving food to smile devil fruit and animals. As well the fact she gave luffy some food and cooling him down after training Udon. For me she doesn’t contribute much of anything through straw hats rights overall progress. We already have a walking talking reindeer who can communicate with animals and as well heal people Injuries.

Yamato doesn't see anything special in luffy. After all, luffy isn't even the reason why she was waiting for him. She was just waiting for Luffy because he's Ace's brother, not because he's Luffy. She only sees him as a replacement for ace. If Luffy wasn't Ace's brother then she would have had no reason to wait for him. She even told luffy that she was following the logic that in her opinion, `` As Ace's brother '' he should give her a ride on his ship, not because he is luffy. That luffy is luffy has nothing to do with why Yamato was waiting for him.

I don't see why it means that Yamato was specifically waiting for Luffy if he wasn't even the reason.

Yamato doesn't see anything special in luffy. After all, luffy isn't even the reason why she was waiting for him. She was just waiting for Luffy because he's Ace's brother, not because he's Luffy. She only sees him as a replacement for ace. If Luffy wasn't Ace's brother then she would have had no reason to wait for him. She even told luffy that she was following the logic that in her opinion, `` As Ace's brother '' he should give her a ride on his ship, not because he is luffy. That luffy is luffy has nothing to do with why Yamato was waiting for him.

I don't see why it means that Yamato was specifically waiting for Luffy if he wasn't even the reason.
Luffy does kind of follow up by helping in her predicament. Taking the explosive cuffs off her wrist which does kind a motivate her in helping her in his cause. She is now upset what her father did to her.

Luffy does kind of follow up by helping in her predicament. Taking the explosive cuffs off her wrist which does kind a motivate her in helping her in his cause. She is now upset what her father did to her.
It's Yamato's own fault. If she hadn't said to her father back then that she wanted to be kozuki oden then she wouldn't have been trapped in onigashima at all. Yamato will find out for herself that her desire to be kozuki oden only got her into trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.