Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Tama just that village girl the straw hats meet every island. She Hasn’t done anything so far throughout the entire arc. Besides giving food to smile devil fruit and animals. As well the fact she gave luffy some food and cooling him down after training Udon. For me she doesn’t contribute much of anything through straw hats rights overall progress. We already have a walking talking reindeer who can communicate with animals and as well heal people Injuries.
We don't need muscle in the crew.

We have enough.

Yamato provides nothing besides vet level capabilities atm.

It's Yamato's own fault. If she hadn't said to her father back then that she wanted to be kozuki oden then she wouldn't have been trapped in onigashima at all. Yamato will find out for herself that her desire to be kozuki oden only got her into trouble.
Part of the idea that she wants to look up to somebody else’s strong and unique as that person was. She possible want make herself Into legend like they are. Sometimes your kids don’t always share same viewpoint as there parent. personal. They branch out seeing things from another person‘s perspective how they do things. Sometimes Your child Doesn’t follow same path as you as the parent. They have their own independent lifestyle and there own set beliefs they go by. Luffy didn’t follow grandfather path nor did follow his father path being revolutionary. He wanted became a pirate because of shanks and he grew up with two older brothers that also wanted to be pirates as well. Two them end up becoming piratescwhile One of them ended up becoming a revolutionary. One pirates end up staying as a captain of there own Ship. While other one end up even becoming a second Commander under whitebeard pirates. In short Your kids don’t always follow same path as your parent or parental figure.
Post automatically merged:

We don't need muscle in the crew.

We have enough.

Yamato provides nothing besides vet level capabilities atm.
We’re in the New World now and we’re going to Yonko level territory we going need a lot of muscle if we’re going to survive in the New World. When take down Kaido’s going even more challenging for upcoming threats that lie ahead.

Yamato doesn't see anything special in luffy.
Thats is only speculation.We don't know anything about the relationship she has with Ace, or what she knows about Luffy.

It may well be because Ace's goal has no relation to Yamato's goal (remember that Ace was not interested in being a pirate king, because of his hatred for Roger) and in that sense depending on what Ace told him about Luffy, with what wanting to be a pirate king, he could repeat the parallelism of Oden with Roger.

Or also that you are right and that Luffy is only the escape route, because Ace did not accept her in his crew :whitepress:.

If it were the second case, Seth is absolutely right about how shitty the character is. But for now it's just speculating and throwing shit at Yamato for no reason.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Part of the idea that she wants to look up to somebody else’s strong and unique as that person was. She possible want make herself Into legend like they are. Sometimes your kids don’t always share same viewpoint as there parent. personal. They branch out seeing things from another person‘s perspective how they do things. Sometimes Your child Doesn’t follow same path as you as the parent. They have their own independent lifestyle and there own set beliefs they go by. Luffy didn’t follow grandfather path nor did follow his father path being revolutionary. He wanted became a pirate because of shanks and he grew up with two older brothers that also wanted to be pirates as well. Two them end up becoming piratescwhile One of them ended up becoming a revolutionary. One pirates end up staying as a captain of there own Ship. While other one end up even becoming a second Commander under whitebeard pirates. In short Your kids don’t always follow same path as your parent or parental figure.

We’re in the New World now and we’re going to Yonko level territory we going need a lot of muscle if we’re going to survive in the New World. When take down Kaido’s going even more challenging for upcoming threats that lie ahead.
Oda doesn't fucking care about power levels anymore.

Everything can be solved because Luffy believes in it.

We don't need another pet on the crew.

Outside of fighting, she has less IQ than Tama and Momo together.

Oda doesn't fucking care about power levels anymore.

Everything can be solved because Luffy believes in it.

We don't need another pet on the crew.

Outside of fighting, she has less IQ than Tama and Momo together.
I’m not talking about power levels I’m talking about the danger that lies ahead if the Kaido’s succeeded in taking down. Is going Ripple affect all across the New World. People will take notice straw hats like marines and other yonko’s. Which means enemies they face fight might be much more challenge for our characters. We saw in whole cake island it was Very difficult For straw hats make out big mom Territory which just view members.
But here’s the thing how does Tama and Mama and contribute of helping luffy accomplish his goal at all? They don’t do anything beside stand watching others protect them. Your only Thinking what benefits them rather than both sides . Giving me fucking break if sorry theses sorry excuse don’t do anything let kids those stay home. They don’t have to join a notorious pirate crew to get what they want.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I’m not talking about power levels I’m talking about the danger that lies ahead if the Kaido’s succeeded in taking down. Is going Ripple affect all across the New World. People will take notice straw hats like marines and other yonko’s. Which means enemies they face fight might be much more challenge for our characters. We saw in whole cake island it was Very difficult For straw hats make out big mom Territory which just view members.
But here’s the thing how does Tama and Mama and contribute of helping luffy accomplish his goal at all? They don’t do anything beside stand watching others protect them. Your only Thinking what benefits them rather than both sides . Giving me fucking break if sorry theses sorry excuse don’t do anything let kids those stay home. They don’t have to join a notorious pirate crew to get what they want.
Yamato brings nothing to the crew besides the muscle they already have.

We don't need another pet.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I have a feeling that Oda will desire to introduce more female characters in the crew this is also why Carrot and Yamato look likely to tag along with the Strawhats out of all pickable choices. After all there's not too many around yet.
Oh yes, Carrot and Trashmato are such 5-star level recruits:pepeke::pepeke::pepeke:

I rather take random pleasure on the crew than these two.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
What is straw hat material?
From Your perspective I have mind
Gradually reveal a character throughout the arc. Solid backstory not ( Omg daddy beats me ). Solid motive ( not like yamato: I want to see the sea wow ). Make it realistic.

Don't introduce a character 80 fucking chapters deep and pretend her to be next nakama.

I wouldn't be so mad if she was revealed gradually and she never wanked Oden.

I'm lucky I like them, that will mean no suffering when the moment will eventually kick in.
It's not about liking a character.

You need to make it with sense.

Trashmato and Carrot has nothing to offer for the crew/

1. Outcast and there good person
2. Sad past
3. Inherit will
4. Goal
5. Earn respect for each other
6. Motivation join luffy cause
7. Development or character growth/change
8. Working along side with luffy
9. Indirect interactions with luffy
10. has role on the ship
11. Has innovative fighting style that is different from other characters
12. Putting his trust in individual to get the job done
13. Plus the characters also very important in the arc
Wow looks like Carrot:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Gradually reveal a character throughout the arc. Solid backstory not ( Omg daddy beats me ). Solid motive ( not like yamato: I want to see the sea wow ). Make it realistic.

Don't introduce a character 80 fucking chapters deep and pretend her to be next nakama.

I wouldn't be so mad if she was revealed gradually and she never wanked Oden.

It's not about liking a character.

You need to make it with sense.

Trashmato and Carrot has nothing to offer for the crew/

Wow looks like Carrot:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
Here is mine each straw hats goes by
1. Outcast and there good person
2. Sad past
3. Inherit will
4. Goal
5. Earn respect for each other