Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Franky can serve both Reft and RIght.
Post automatically merged:

Kinemon should give one of his swords to momonosuke so he could inherit 1 sword from his real father and his other father figure

Plus the sword theory
Brook has 1
Zoro 3
If another joins they should have 2
From what we are shown, monosuke seems to pratice one sword style.

Same shit every arc. Character XYZ becomes fan favorite. Fans delusion push her/him right to the Sunny.
After the arc whoops disappointment.

Oh, I forget she has cover with Luffy.

Like fuckins Smoker lmao.
At this point I just want Oda to finally recruit Vivi back instead of some newly-added character, because I have strong doubts that he wouldn't add the ex-crewmate to the final journey to Laugh Tale. The only other candidate I'd accept would be Carrot; not because I enjoy her character, which I particularly don't, but because narrative-wise I actually find it interesting for her to be an apprentice whose "dramatic past" happened during the current timeline. It kind of fits the idea of a newly added member that will truly shine after our crew no longer exists (beyond end of series) and is now experiencing the kind of events that the well-established, veteran crewmates lived in their pasts (I hope I explained myself properly).

But again, no Yamato, no Carrot: Vivi is the way and the perfect closing of the circle.

If ussop want to be on par with his dad or Surpass him he need someone in order help get there. Having Individual crewmember in order to do such thing. It would make a much more resourceful as a character. Especially for the other straw hats as well if they all going up against shanks. Yamato I believe is must.
But Usopp doesn't need Yamato to grow, he has many experienced crewmates that know him better and some of them are stronger than the oni.

Cut the shit off.

Usopp above Commander level? XDDDDDDD

They will have a sniper duel and that's all.
You realize 3 strongest Strongest Subordinance under shanks are
Ben beckman
Lucky ruo
Yassop
Right?
How is Ussop going get there in his current level. Right now commander character in current story line. Are likely fighting zoro, sanji, and possible Jinbei
You could say he’s fighting a member flying six. Whoever apprehends Yamato will be the one who earn there spot to fight against one all stars. However, the two characters who we’re the highlighted are Sasaki and who's who since their former captains of their own pirate crew. They even king acknowledged there strength as individuals. These characters Wouldn’t actually take order from the all stars except for Kaido himself.

At this point I just want Oda to finally recruit Vivi back instead of some newly-added character, because I have strong doubts that he wouldn't add the ex-crewmate to the final journey to Laugh Tale. The only other candidate I'd accept would be Carrot; not because I enjoy her character, which I particularly don't, but because narrative-wise I actually find it interesting for her to be an apprentice whose "dramatic past" happened during the current timeline. It kind of fits the idea of a newly added member that will truly shine after our crew no longer exists (beyond end of series) and is now experiencing the kind of events that the well-established, veteran crewmates lived in their pasts (I hope I explained myself properly).

But again, no Yamato, no Carrot: Vivi is the way and the perfect closing of the circle.
I’m on Team Vivi as much as you.

Just that we still got wankers that care about power levels and think the Strawhats have no room for “weaklings”.

She’s got enough history, the World Government wants her, and going back to Alabasta isn’t an option. She’s joining the Strawhats or going with the Revolutionaries.

Big Deal he will boil alive like father. He Dragon stew before long. He hasn’t shown any interest going adventure beyond wano. The only thing he said, he wants be shogun and he also wants see sister his again. He doesn’t even know what do in his predicament while Shinobu was attack. Either run or stay behind. Hell you have luffy Literally asking the child of Kaido to look after him. Through out recent chapter we have been getting chapter 993 and 994 Yamato putting her own life at risked for Momo and kozkui. Momo is a huge hindrance in the liability Restrict straw hats overall success. I
The only dream that Yamato will have by the end of Wano is going out sea that’s even worse than Carrot

Post automatically merged:

No one needs Yamato to teach them
Here’s the thing the enemies are going to be a lot stronger from previous enemies we dealt in the past. So there is likely going to be some repercussions after Kaido downfall. The enemies are going to be a lot stronger for them to overcome. Since the new world saga luffy and other straw hat/ prepping themselves for upcoming threats that lie ahead. You don’t think that straw hats would improve things they have learn from previous training and experience from enemies they fought? I believe Elbaf the village warriors is great way help the other character get there and improve skills tremendously.

Here’s the thing the enemies are going to be a lot stronger from previous enemies we dealt in the past. So there is likely going to be some repercussions after Kaido downfall. The enemies are going to be a lot stronger for them to overcome. Since the new world saga luffy and other straw hat/ prepping themselves for upcoming threats that lie ahead. You don’t think that straw hats would improve things they have learn from previous training and experience from enemies they fought? I believe Elbaf the village warriors is great way help the other character get there and improve skills tremendously.
Yamato has nothing to teach them none of them fight like her and they can learn Haki that is more advanced than hers from luffy, Zoro, Sanji, Or Jinbe

Status
Not open for further replies.