Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know thats who I was talking about. Character like the mid and weak trio can learn Haki from LSZJ
Luffy doesn’t like teach thing he likes learn from other characters how they fight. To adapt his fighting style
Zoro-has his own self improvement to work on
Sanji- know ovey-dovey personality I don’t think he would want train the female characters. He would food boast their stamina and recover Their energy.
Jinbei- is martial artist sure he could help them and guide
Yamato-is well train character herself. Especially the weapon she wheeled you have to be well trained in order utilize his weapon for war. Knowing big battle lie ahead. That can come out direction I think she would be helpful in that.

Luffy doesn’t like teach thing he likes learn from other characters how they fight. To adapt his fighting style
Zoro-has his own self improvement to work on
Sanji- know ovey-dovey personality I don’t think he would want train the female characters. He would food boast their stamina and recover Their energy.
Jinbei- is martial artist sure he could help them and guide
Yamato-is well train character herself. Especially the weapon she wheeled you have to be well trained in order utilize his weapon for war. Knowing big battle lie ahead. That can come out direction I think she would be helpful in that.
You just said Jinbei could guide them no need for trashmato

You just said Jinbei could guide them no need for trashmato
What about the fact that easily able recognize someone’s fighting abilities and where they come from. When luffy fought against Yamato. She Instantly knew where his fighting abilities came from. Luffy never mention it during there conversation. She is brought up by saying I can tell strong but haven’t give your all. You remind me of ace. The fact she is block luffy gear second and elephant gun same time. When luffy was about use ryou she block with her foot. The fact in rent chapter she was shot back. Still stands tall declare her name being Yamato and is ready for fight. She Knock out ulti.

What about the fact that easily able recognize someone’s fighting abilities and where they come from. When luffy fought against Yamato. She Instantly knew where his fighting abilities came from. Luffy never mention it during there conversation. She is brought up by saying I can tell strong but haven’t give your all. You remind me of ace. The fact she is block luffy gear second and elephant gun same time. When luffy was about use ryou she block with her foot. The fact in rent chapter she was shot back. Still stands tall declare her name being Yamato and is ready for fight. She Knock out ulti.
He looks like ace. Secondly Jinbei is stronger than her.

He looks like ace. Secondly Jinbei is stronger than her.
So?
I don’t think she means you looks like ace. It remind her Ace in terms strong he is as well fighting style. “this only is reminding me of the battle of the past”
I don’t mean be dick what has carrot actually done through out wano so far done worth mentioning honestly. If you say whole cake island I’m not talking about that. I am talking directly about wano itself
Act 1 she basically reunites with luffy and getting details about wano history from kihemon
Act 2 she is background with rest of the minks. While other straw hats without luffy were causing ruckus and stir.
Act 3-she cheered for Jinbei arrival and hug him for his return. But after that she hasn’t really done and stand moment in this arc along rest the crew. She’s mostly focusing on a subplot that relative to her need alongside with Wanda.

Last edited:
So?
I don’t think she means looks like ace you remind me of Ace in strong he is as well fighting style. “this only is reminding me of the battle of the past”
I don’t mean be dick what carrot but actually done through out wano so far done worth mentioning honestly. If you say whole cake island I’m not talking about that. I am talking directly wano itself
Act 1 she basically reunites with luffy and getting details about wano history from kihemon
Act 2 she is background with rest of the minks. While other straw hats without luffy were causing ruckus and stir.
Act 3-she cheered for Jinbei arrival and hug him for his return. But after that she hasn’t really done and stand moment in this arc along rest the crew. She’s mostly focusing on a subplot that relative to her need alongside with Wanda.
Yes the character introduced in 3/4 of the way into her arc will become the next strawhat

Yes the character introduced in 3/4 of the way into her arc will become the next strawhat
We’re still act 3 there still two more acts to go. She’s also showcase that she’s very important within Arc when we are heading ongashima. Instead being Antagonist towards straw hats or possible luffy. She instead ends becoming ally in order to help Luffy succeed in there action. We have gotten a lot more her character during this war. We are likely going get flashback in the next couple chapters. Maybe after her fight against Sakai maybe interactions with other members of the crew. Eventually she will facing up against her own father.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Yeah yeah Usopp commander level.

LMAO.

Delusion at it's finest.

This manga is not serious anymore at this point Nami and Usopp will solo Tobi Roppo because why not.

As long as Oda finds it funny.
Post automatically merged:

Usopp will be His 4th commander and fight greenbull wether you like it or not:kayneshrug:
Yeah yeah and Yamato will be Luffy's shield.

Delusion.

Yeah yeah Usopp commander level.

LMAO.

Delusion at it's finest.

This manga is not serious anymore at this point Nami and Usopp will solo Tobi Roppo because why not.

As long as Oda finds it funny.
Post automatically merged:

Yeah yeah and Yamato will be Luffy's shield.

Delusion.
I’m sure this dude started OP at FI Usopp is a crafty fighter he’s not a straight up beast like The M3.

Trashmato ain’t joining the crew never compare her to Usopp ever again.
Ussop also constantly negative in every situation he’s in. Yeah I get it that’s part of his character that he’s pretty much a normal character that is not monster like zoro,sanji, and Jinbei. He is part low tier trio which consist of chopper, ussop, And nami
Mid tier trio robin, Franky, and brook

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
If Yamato never mentions that fucker Oden and anything involving him I may reconsider giving this character a chance like she was new.

For now she can die for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.