Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way, why do people assume that Yamato uses Haki?

:zosleepy:
Sasaki’s With kaido armored division vs Yamato They way she use her technique chapter 994 is very similar how ryou was shown from characters like Hyogoro, Rayleigh, and sentmarou. Plus the fact Yamato May have Deflect some of luffy punch’s and kicks. Block one his ryou attacks with her foot. I believe she may fought against ace past on opposing sides.

Agreed on the former, and I take Carrot too.

This crew needs more female members, the stereotype about women on ships as source of misfortune was refuted long ago.
More females is always good. As long as their treated as actual characters. To this day I don't understand how shonen writers have a hard time with them... Seinen Shojo etc... do it fine. Hell just write them like guys... boom success, haha

More females is always good. As long as their treated as actual characters. To this day I don't understand how shonen writers have a hard time with them... Seinen Shojo etc... do it fine. Hell just write them like guys... boom success, haha
Yes I agree on the first point.

Nami's character never had a substantial development. Yes there was some development but it never appeared so marked.

And Robin has disappeared from the radars. Haven't heard of her in years. She only was important for an arc.

Yes I agree on the first point.

Nami's character never had a substantial development. Yes there was some development but it never appeared so marked.

And Robin has disappeared from the radars. Haven't heard of her in years. She only was important for an arc.
They both soet of got shafted but theres still difference in how they are treated.
Nami may not have revolving development but she's actively shown more. Robin barely has anything.
Its comparing an Inch to a Mile. Or for Europeans etc... Cm to a kilometer? Maybe?

They both soet of got shafted but theres still difference in how they are treated.
Nami may not have revolving development but she's actively shown more. Robin barely has anything.
Its comparing an Inch to a Mile. Or for Europeans etc... Cm to a kilometer? Maybe?
Well they have both being mistreated overall in my opinion. I do hope they will be given some concrete showings that don't exclusively revolve on panel time too. Quality > Quantity. :)

I'm excited for Robin, in particular. My gut tells me she has been perpetually hiding something since the post ts commenced.

Status
Not open for further replies.