Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sulong Carrot is still by far the most unique looking Sulong out there, even more than the Mink Kings. Seriously, let's see how the battle between Peros vs. Carrot and Wanda go. If Wanda, like every other mink, manages to have less of a unique looking Sulong at that moment, im calling that Oda is trying to triple join Jinbe, Carrot and Yamato
I guess carrots joining
Post automatically merged:

Only Tama, then the crew is complete. :funky:
Tama is to weak and is only 6

I guess carrots joining
Definitely an upswing to her chances because her Sulong design still just is way higher quality than the rest but, some people disagree currently and that's fine. Regardless its a power that's not often used anyway, so I'm curious if she has other movesets to branch off of if Sulong ends up timing out. That will be the real potential to make Carrot stand out.

Definitely an upswing to her chances because her Sulong design still just is way higher quality than the rest but, some people disagree currently and that's fine. Regardless its a power that's not often used anyway, so I'm curious if she has other movesets to branch off of if Sulong ends up timing out. That will be the real potential to make Carrot stand out.
After suslong transformation she’s going to need to rest

Status
Not open for further replies.