Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now... I might not be as completely caught up as I should be.. But my shot in the dark at this question is that if there is going to be another Straw Hat, its probably going to be Carrot. Yamato seems like she's got stuff to do about Wano or something like that

Perhaps help or protect Momo idk.. And even if she leaves with the Straw hats, I imagine it would be similar as with Vivi. Perhaps travel some with them, but not being a bonafide new crewmember

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Win or lose, you're fighting the good fight, @dizzy2341.
Alternating between endless paragraphs of nonsense about how Pedro’s journey is more important than Oden’s or some shit and straight bad-faith arguments about how Yamato looks kinda like Nami, all while ignoring indisputable evidence and support from the canon over the last dozen chapters that either fits with previous recruitments or directly concerns Yamato’s view of Luffy (compared to Carrot who has never actually stated any hardcore admiration for the guy)...if this is “the good fight” to you, I’d wager neither of you win very many of those.

Alternating between endless paragraphs of nonsense about how Pedro’s journey is more important than Oden’s or some shit and straight bad-faith arguments about how Yamato looks kinda like Nami, all while ignoring indisputable evidence and support from the canon over the last dozen chapters that either fits with previous recruitments or directly concerns Yamato’s view of Luffy (compared to Carrot who has never actually stated any hardcore admiration for the guy)...if this is “the good fight” to you, I’d wager neither of you win very many of those.
That's what win or lose means. Carrot's not finished yet, and as long as she's in the fight, it's worth it to us not to count her out. Even if she doesn't join, it's better to keep an open mind rather than just laugh at people for seeing things differently than you.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
That's what win or lose means. Carrot's not finished yet, and as long as she's in the fight, it's worth it to us not to count her out. Even if she doesn't join, it's better to keep an open mind rather than just laugh at people for seeing things differently than you.
Miss me with that open mind shit; I’ve said I wouldn’t mind Carrot joining on several occasions in this thread and outside it. It’s always her stans who I see actively campaigning against Yamato instead of acknowledging the legitimacy of her potential recruitment. How inflexible is it to think they couldn’t both join the crew? Why is it that the furry fans in here can’t see past their collective hard on and realize how Yamato’s being sold to us right now, which is happening in a far bigger way than has ever happened for Carrot?

That’s why you don’t make bet. Let story play win or lose. Keep you profile you want is your choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.