Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the biggest questions regarding the topic of this thread is: Straw Hat Crew will get a Logia user?
Don't talk about Smoker or Caribou. These are two of the most nonsense ideas the fandom ever had.
@vikas @Electricmastro @Staticshadic @ShinmenTakezo @Luffy bin Dragon
I don’t know actually it would be cool to have logia user on the crew. To see what there full capable of and what there potential can be. On another hand given the fact we have a top antagonist and as well ally who also is logia user they would be the ones who that would flesh out in terms there ability. In my opinion I am kind mixed on it. I would have see how the character is treated through out the arc. If the arc certain around them as person and if they have show me how important of character they are in story.

Last edited:
A Logia user in the crew. Now if you think about it, we never have a scientist in the crew..........
It would have been really cool to have a logia scientist in the SHs. I really liked Caesar’s character design and liked his interactions with the rest of the crew. I was actually in the #CaesarForNakama train a couple of years ago.

That being said however, a major criterion that is often overlooked but is probably the most important one to fulfill in Luffy’s eyes is that the candidate MUST be a good person at heart.

And given that Caesar was experimenting on children in Punk Hazard and has no regrets about it. And also the fact that all of the current SHs hate him. There is a 0% chance that Luffy will ever let Caesar join.

Still hoping we get a cool Logia user as a SH in the future though. Maybe Caesar dies and somebody more worthy gets his Gas Gas Fruit?
Post automatically merged:

To be fair with Caribou, he's the next most probable candidate to Carrot...
What about Vivi? I feel like she’s at least the 3rd most likely to join the SHs permanently. Perhaps even the 2nd most likely.

Last edited:
One of the biggest questions regarding the topic of this thread is: Straw Hat Crew will get a Logia user?
Don't talk about Smoker or Caribou. These are two of the most nonsense ideas the fandom ever had.
@vikas @Electricmastro @Staticshadic @ShinmenTakezo @Luffy bin Dragon
With Monet, I thought of that... maybe after her death also people speculated about nami/Carrot getting that DF... but that idea is down in flush. And at this point I doubt we would get any logia. Even the most releavant contender doesn't seem to be Logia.

About a Logia recruit, I'm thinking if there would be one, he/she would be from Elbaf... Remember Hajrudin's statement?

What about Vivi? I feel like she’s at least the 3rd most likely to join the SHs permanently. Perhaps even the 2nd most likely.
Vivi is already "a" SH... She will definitely have a major role as a SH in the final war...

If I have to rank the candidates based on hints:
  1. Yamato
  2. Tama
  3. Carrot
  4. Caribou
  5. Kin'emon

Status
Not open for further replies.