Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry but that's not how logic works. Calling yourself something you're not doesn't make it fact.
Your logic would let pedo's prey on children.
Simply being a man or a woman doesn't hurt anyone, nor does it change who will or won't join the crew. I'm not going to argue about it any more. I'm free to say male, you're free to say female. Maybe you should be the one to stop bringing it up.

I concur on this one.

There's no reason to necessarily say differently since she is a woman, biologically. No one here is trying to question her sexuality or gender which is extremely legit, but using pronoun 'she' is made too much of a big deal.
Just to be clear, I didn't make any deal about using she. I simply said he, which is, again, my choice.

In my personal opinion I think Yamato just idolizes Oden to be strong and tough like he is. Sheโ€™s just a classic tomboy, tough girl and she speaks like a typical yankee style female character. If anything yamato comes as warrior type character and mentality. Iโ€™ve always thought that Yamato may have grew up in an environment where she may raise and brought up as man. She doesnโ€™t live her life as a normal girl. There are plenty of anime characters that are quite similar to Yamato in there own Personality. In chapter 994 Yamato doesnโ€™t even classify there gender at all when the person says โ€œMy other name is Yamato and Iโ€™m willing to die for youโ€. In chapter 996 when Yamato says odenโ€™s would never do such thing. Itโ€™s more moral obligation or warrior code to protect those around you. I kind compare girls you would
See from series like kill la kill, beelzebub, zombie land saga, fruit basket, Rokudou no Onna-tachi, and pashiri na boku to koisuru

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.