Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Night

Chise and Joseph
Also, Perospero is down after being knocked out by Queen and Sanji.

Unless he gets back up, she will not have that chance to get her quote on quote "revenge".
She could just kill him while he's laying on the ground. Her goal is to revenge Pedro's death. Not to defeat him. It's a bit weird and dark but we never know. If someone of the crew see her doing it would be a strange scene. Imagine Chopper coming toward Carrot(his one-san) and seeing her killing an unconscious man.

She could just kill him while he's laying on the ground. Her goal is to revenge Pedro's death. Not to defeat him. It's a bit weird and dark but we never know. If someone of the crew see her doing it would be a strange scene. Imagine Chopper coming toward Carrot(his one-san) and seeing her killing an unconscious man.
That would be an utmost awkward scenario..

Carrot looking down on Perospero saying outloud : I kill you because you forced Pedro to blow himself up, you meany die!

Perospero in the afterlife : What the hell this grasseater is full on psycho, i let her live and she murders me while i'm unconcious...

Thousand Sunny watching this mess from afar traumatised : I'm never letting this bitch on board ever again...

According to all Yamato fans, she didn't read the most important parts. She just skipped them for the purpose of joining Luffy.

:kobeha:
I don't said nothing like that, what we said is she can will said to Luffy and Luffy wills aid the samething that him said to usopp
Post automatically merged:

The SHs have a alot weakers dudes so if Carrot and Vivi enters SH will be the weakest crew in NW.

Now a heavy hitter like Yamato a girl who can fight against powerfull ones are my favorite

Dude SHs are chivalrous pirates not some dark crew, she should join BBs

Status
Not open for further replies.