Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Ah got it... So that's why...

Thing is, he never was never hinted to join the crew, nor there was a vibes in him that he will... After his connection with Rebecca and the royals was revealed, it was obvious back then that he'll stay with Rebecca...
It wasn't about the hints and stuff. That's all hindsight since he didn't join. Back in 2013 to 2015, Kyros was the best candidate out of all the shit ones. Kyros got a ton of focus, 2 flashbacks, a unique one legged fighter, and said he was leaving DR(there wasn't hint of a grand fleet at the time either). He was even in the process of leaving DR at the end.

It just felt so incredibly underwhelming and a waste of time for him to not even join the grand fleet.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
It wasn't about the hints and stuff. That's all hindsight since he didn't join. Back in 2013 to 2015, Kyros was the best candidate out of all the shit ones. Kyros got a ton of focus, 2 flashbacks, a unique one legged fighter, and said he was leaving DR(there wasn't hint of a grand fleet at the time either). He was even in the process of leaving DR at the end.

It just felt so incredibly underwhelming and a waste of time for him to not even join the grand fleet.
I honestly don’t remember seeing Kyros get half as much smoke back in the day as you seem to give him now, man…he never really seemed like a viable candidate to me, and his goal never had anything to do with seeing the world in some manner, he just wanted Doflamingo out so he could be with his daughter again. Won’t deny that he WOULD have been a great addition to the crew, and he’s more palatable than some rabb-uhh, some characters we’ve discussed here, but I don’t recall it ever being that close :endthis:

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
I honestly don’t remember seeing Kyros get half as much smoke back in the day as you seem to give him now, man…he never really seemed like a viable candidate to me, and his goal never had anything to do with seeing the world in some manner, he just wanted Doflamingo out so he could be with his daughter again. Won’t deny that he WOULD have been a great addition to the crew, and he’s more palatable than some rabb-uhh, some characters we’ve discussed here, but I don’t recall it ever being that close :endthis:
Even back then I wasn't fully on him being a candidate. Tons of times I've said no one would join but Kyros was the only one I saw the possibility in. It was the very end of him leaving DR only to be the stopped by Rebecca that pissed me off cause it felt like such a tease.

You have to consider that the candidates at the time were Monet, Caesar, Rebecca, Viola, Cavendish and Barto. The bar was set really low lol

If Strawhat Pirates vs Red Hair Pirates is ever to be a real thing then expect Mihawk to team up with Shanks so that Luffy vs Shanks, Zoro vs Mihawk and Usopp vs Yasopp can all happen at the same time.

Then Sanji would get Beckman and Yamato Roo.

I don’t think the Strawhats will fight the Red Hairs though.
Luffy said he will surpass all the 4 emperors and for me, Shanks will obviously happen before BB his biggest enemy. There's no way that Zoro will fight Mihawk before Shillew or that Zoro will fight Mihawk while Luffy is fighting someone arguably weaker than him

Wouldn't Roo be too underwhelming for someone supposed to be the new Oden, fighting 1 vs 1 against Kaido, has a mythical Zoan + advanced CoC? That's a big downgrade for Yamato

And the last time we saw the core of Shanks' crew in MF we saw Shanks + 9 members matched against BB's 9 captains. BB added a new member post TS while as far as we know Shanks' didn't add anyone. If he added a very strong member to fight against Yamato then we might have heard about him in the Ultimate chapter with Beckman, Roux, and Yassop. That might be a hint that the final Strawhat is someone who joins the crew after Shanks and before BB but we will see

Been awhile since I posted here.

Yamato's abilities have been shown more frequently, some of them are ice themed.

If the prediction about Aokiji as the 10th BB captain true, then it's a good point for Yamato. Both are roughly equal in strength and have the same element.

Especially when Aokiji's nick is "blue pheasant". If you look up blue pheasant, that animal color scheme matches Yamato : red, green, blue mixing.

Ice vs Ice
Blue pheasant vs Blue pheasant.

I just realized something. Imma drop some questions here
:crazwhat::crazwhat:
What happen if, by any chance, chopper can develop his own ice oni rumble ball? Does that reduce yamato chance?

Tbh Idk if it's a foreshadowing for yamato or chopper potential power up?
:crazwhat:
Does this thread will go like chopper can learn electro all over again?

Status
Not open for further replies.