Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I literally gave you like 5 different reasons for why she IS JOINING. Are you inept? Can't read?
You are not fucking fortune-teller your points are typical Yuderon alike way of thinking. You think that you cracked Oda's code.

Luffy doesn't care about Yamato more as of temporary ally. Get over it. Yamato can scream she wants to go out like Oden did and it has nothing to do with Oda's decision.
Post automatically merged:

"I'm gonna make up rules to fill my headcanon denial"

:smoothieduck:
Stop crying Yuderon wannabe.

You are not fucking fortune-teller your points are typical Yuderon alike way of thinking. You think that you cracked Oda's code.

Luffy doesn't care about Yamato more as of temporary ally. Get over it. Yamato can scream she wants to go out like Oden did and it has nothing to do with Oda's decision.
Post automatically merged:

Stop crying Yuderon wannabe.
1. I do not know who Yuderon is

2. All I do is read the story. You act like it's fucking voodoo magic I guessed Zoro vs King right and King being strong.

:kaidowhat:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Robin is literally more powerful and more important to the narrative than Nami. Why Yamato gets disqualified and not Nami I do not know.
Nami is Oda's first and most important figurine seller. She is his favorite female character in the series and you can see it throughout the story.

Yamato's hype from the fandom is bigger than everything we ever witness when it comes to female characters. Not even Boa can rival Nami.

He won't allow Nami to lose her position. Robin was never more popular than Nami.

Now that Zoro's outside, King is the only obstacle for him and Yamato to meet... They might do Hakai together to destroy Onigashima while riding Momo...

After this chapter, carrot officially stick to Neko :cheers:
The unified mink army's "d'Artagnan" alongside the Musketeers...

Why is Yamao spending so much time interacting with Momo and not her so-called future crew
I dunno? Ask Franky during EL arc... Who was only commanded by Luffy when they were in Lucci's room...

It's obvious, Yamato wants to help Luffy more than Momo that she needs to "understand" that Luffy wants 1v1...

Although you ain't wrong she may go outside otherwise rather than with Straw Hats but remember. Wano will open its borders. Scabbards can't protect Wano well enough alone. Yamato will be Momo's guardian dog for some time until he develops.
Protect against who? You have no idea how powerful Wano's army will be after the war... Fishman Island needs more protection than Wano...

He's a not anywhere close to being a straw hat. The only one on copium are the on comparing Franky building a bond with Robin ( a straw hat) with Yamato and Momo because of their agenda.
It's hilarious really. When Yamato was initially introduced late in the arc some Yamato supporters argued that the battle just began and she will have plenty of the time to interact with the crew. over 45 chapters later and her only interaction was 2 words exchanged with Franky while she spent dozens of chapters with Momo and is about to spend another dozen but hey she said she wants to hop aboard because of her schizo oden larp so this totally means she's joining even though Luffy ignored the request, can't care about remembering her name and her biggest chapter ending cliffhanger moment was with Momo. :choppawhat: Not even goingto bring the devil furit :milaugh:
her devil fruit? Kaido said that he brought the DF with difficulties, never intended for the fruit to be eaten by Yamato, and Yamato said that she accidentally ate it because of hunger. She followed Luffy’s order many times, from protecting Momo, stalling Kaido, and to leave Luffy alone to deal with Kaido. Why would Luffy reject her in the end if Yamato’s role is way more important than Carrot & she does almost anything Luffy asked her to?
:luuh:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
2. All I do is read the story. You act like it's fucking voodoo magic I guessed Zoro vs King right and King being strong.
You didn't guess shit. Everyone who denied King vs Zoro was only because they wanted another Kaido moments. Every Zoro fan before the roof knew Zoro vs King is meant to happen. The rooftop thing divided the balance.

Zoro vs King was the most obvious matchup going to happen in the entire raid. Same with Fat clown vs Lanji.

Nami will never lose her position as the main female character in the straw hat crew because she is the only female member of the East Blue Trio dynamic consisting of Luffy, Zoro and herself. It's a leadership and decision making trio dynamic that has never changed even when Robin joined, so there is no reason to think why its in danger of changing now if Yamato joined. Sanji joining in the Baratie Arc didn't change that trio dynamic either. The trio dynamic of Luffy, Zoro and Nami is used for storytelling purposes and strength isn't a factor. Nami never kept up with Luffy or Zoro. Yamato surpassing her doesn't change anything either.

Last edited:
Nami is Oda's first and most important figurine seller. She is his favorite female character in the series and you can see it throughout the story.

Yamato's hype from the fandom is bigger than everything we ever witness when it comes to female characters. Not even Boa can rival Nami.

He won't allow Nami to lose her position. Robin was never more popular than Nami.
These hot takes man. Time for me to take a break. Nothing can cure this shit but the author himself. Clearly you are a masochist cause you definitely like being akways wrong.:kobeha:

In the third popularity poll Robin was fifth and above Nami

her devil fruit? Kaido said that he brought the DF with difficulties, never intended for the fruit to be eaten by Yamato, and Yamato said that she accidentally ate it because of hunger. She followed Luffy’s order many times, from protecting Momo, stalling Kaido, and to leave Luffy alone to deal with Kaido. Why would Luffy reject her in the end if Yamato’s role is way more important than Carrot & she does almost anything Luffy asked her to?
:luuh:
Her fruit being eaten accidentally doesn't mean it doesn't fit the thematic of her character. Gomu gomu was eaten accidentaly by Luffy and such a silly looking power fits his character perfectly
She fits no role needed on the crew.

You didn't guess shit. Everyone who denied King vs Zoro was only because they wanted another Kaido moments. Every Zoro fan before the roof knew Zoro vs King is meant to happen. The rooftop thing divided the balance.

Zoro vs King was the most obvious matchup going to happen in the entire raid. Same with Fat clown vs Lanji.
You right before 1022 came out, after he left the rooftop:

King is not a boss. He's a walk in the park for Zoro. Zoro vs King not happening.
Want me to keep going?

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness

So male characters can get more popular than even Sanji, barely behind Zoto, but females characters aren't allowed to get close to or beyond Nami in popularity?

Status
Not open for further replies.