Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can't reason with a Larrot fan they're stuck in the mud desperately trying to find feats to eat in the story rather than the grass Oda is feeding them.

Ever since best girl Wamato was introduced Larrot fans have been starving :kobeha:

They're still under the delusion Larrot will do something significant when Oda made her only significant role this arc was to watch someone else beat her main rival :denzimote:

If Monet truly dies, I prefer Vivi who eats the Yuki Yuki. It also fits, if there are 4 female Straw Hats, each represents the power:

Nami as non DF, Robin as Paramecia, Yamato as Zoan, then Vivi as Logia.

at this point I still believe there’s a 50:50 possibility that Monet is still alive, since her DF hasn’t been shown in cycle again.
Seems way too redundant. Yamato trashes on the Snow Logia at this point since she can essentially perform ice based attacks while also being a zoan with improved attributes. Not to mention, her fighting style doesn't rely on being a logia

You can't reason with a Larrot fan they're stuck in the mud desperately trying to find feats to eat in the story rather than the grass Oda is feeding them.

Ever since best girl Wamato was introduced Larrot fans have been starving :kobeha:

They're still under the delusion Larrot will do something significant when Oda made her only significant role this arc was to watch someone else beat her main rival :denzimote:

Lol If Carrot was a bit relevant in wano, it would be the end for ya.. scared much?

Lol If Carrot was a bit relevant in wano, it would be the end for ya.. scared much?
No point in continuing this meaningless resistance. Just wait till Wano is over to find out who will become the next SH. If you're right then great, your prediction was correct. If wrong, then accept your L and move on. You're putting way too much thought into this, especially if Oda throws a curve ball anyway. If you're wrong, you'll feel worse for putting this much energy into defending your fruitless points.

No point in continuing this meaningless resistance. Just wait till Wano is over to find out who will become the next SH. If you're right then great, your prediction was correct. If wrong, then accept your L and move on. You're putting way too much thought into this, especially if Oda throws a curve ball anyway. If you're wrong, you'll feel worse for putting this much energy into defending your fruitless points.
unfortunately, there are already many Carrot fans who think that if Carrot doesn’t become the next SH, then it means Oda is a terrible writer & mangaka, and it’s such a huge disappointment. While actually, they’re having too high expectations which disappoint them, not Oda.

many Carrot fans can’t accept the reality, that’s why instead of pushing the Carrot’s relevance agenda for the whole story, they’re too busy pushing anti-Yamato arguments; in which already been disproven, every single new chapter. That’s why they become delusional.

Resistance ? This is a take over. I'm not resisting anything. This is Carrot's territory now. lol

unfortunately, there are already many Carrot fans who think that if Carrot doesn’t become the next SH, then it means Oda is a terrible writer & mangaka, and it’s such a huge disappointment. While actually, they’re having too high expectations which disappoint them, not Oda.

many Carrot fans can’t accept the reality, that’s why instead of pushing the Carrot’s relevance agenda for the whole story, they’re too busy pushing anti-Yamato arguments; in which already been disproven, every single new chapter. That’s why they become delusional.

Nah, no Carrot fan sees that. But a lot of Yamato fan do. For example I see a lot of "if Carrot joins, I'm quitting One Piece"

Resistance ? This is a take over. I'm not resisting anything. This is Carrot's territory now. lol

Nah, no Carrot fan sees that. But a lot of Yamato fan do. For example I see a lot of "if Carrot joins, I'm quitting One Piece"
Many Carrot fans say that far before you came. Even with your denial, it explains more about it. You can’t even show us the clear example & evidence of Carrot’s relevance. All you can do is for us to “wait in 2-3 days” but still none is coming, and all you can do is giving theories & speculations, not real evidences.

“this is a Carrot’s territory now”. My, I guess you should make a website page of CarrotForNakama instead of spamming your delusion everywhere. This page is clearly talking about the next nakama, not Carrot page. Don’t force other people to have mental health issue like you, pretty please.

Many Carrot fans say that far before you came. Even with your denial, it explains more about it. You can’t even show us the clear example & evidence of Carrot’s relevance. All you can do is for us to “wait in 2-3 days” but still none is coming, and all you can do is giving theories & speculations, not real evidences.

“this is a Carrot’s territory now”. My, I guess you should make a website page of CarrotForNakama instead of spamming your delusion everywhere. This page is clearly talking about the next nakama, not Carrot page. Don’t force other people to have mental health issue like you, pretty please.
My guess is that I will stay here and have a bit of fun.
The next Nakama is Carrot. So this is what we are talking about now. The reign of Yamao is over.

My guess is that I will stay here and have a bit of fun.
The next Nakama is Carrot. So this is what we are talking about now. The reign of Yamao is over.
Great for you then. You have the rights to keep babbling and we have the rights to ignore you. Not to mention we all here need a laughing stock and you came at just perfect time. Keep being a whole circus, LarrotForNakama

Apparently, these are the characters to have the most panels in the Wano arc:

1. Monkey D. Luffy - 1278
2. Roronoa Zoro - 723
3. Kaido - 669
4. Kin'emon - 603
5. Sanji - 462
6. Kozuki Momonosuke - 454
7. O-Kiku - 451
8. Kozuki Oden - 450
9. Nami - 396
10. Kawamatsu - 377
11. Charlotte Linlin - 350