Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So your "argument" is that I'm incapable of reasoning and don't understand One Piece?

You say I'm using bad arguments because you make up lies and push them as fact?

You say this doesn't involve Yamato but you call her Yamao, say he isn't joining and that she a red herring for Carrot?

This is such a stereotypical nakama fan argument...so stereotypical that the delusion legit threw me off....

When we overlook something that happened in the story because it was "previous" we are not analysing the story correcty. Yes Yamao is a red hearing.

I don't really need more argumentation right now, you don't give a lot of room for that. If you want arguments don't worry, they will come ;)

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
I don't really need more argumentation right now, you don't give a lot of room for that. If you want arguments don't worry, they will come ;)
So all the previous neglect of Carrot is irrelevant because it's now in the past...

As for the bolded, thanks for admitting that there are no arguments for Carrot and is hoping some will show up later.

So all the previous neglect of Carrot is irrelevant because it's now in the past...

As for the bolded, thanks for admitting that there are no arguments for Carrot and is hoping some will show up later.
Damn people in this forum are master in denaturing ones arguments.. You know full well I never said that. So STOP being dishonest, it doesn't work with me and I will catch your intellectual lazyness everytime. ;)

I've already given arguments, for example, I explained how Carrot fits perfectly into the shining actions of the mugiwara (but for that you must actually read what I write)

More are coming, don't worry.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Damn people in this forum are master in denaturing ones arguments.. You know full well I never said that. So STOP being dishonest, it doesn't work with me and I will catch your intellectual lazyness everytime. ;)

I've already given arguments, for example, I explained how Carrot fits perfectly into the shining actions of the mugiwara (but for that you must actually read what I write)

More are coming, don't worry.
Why do you keep making everything about yourself?

Still with the quote JoSeungHun7335 and you still didn't understand what was wrong lol

Quit being so toxic, it does not help your case.
you were the one who brought the poll, and said: “see.. dead center? That next straw hat guyz”

then on the next few replies: “WhEre d0 y0u sEe th4t I s4y th4t CaRroT iS iN tHe PoLL, sHe wiLL bE tHe nExT nAkAma?”

then continued to say “I’m not a Carrot bias” while your username said so, and you literally spammed everywhere on ArlongPark, Reddit, Twitter, etc.

you seriously need help. I really want to say you should stop being a whole circus, it does not help your case; then I remember I need something to be laughed at. Luckily, there is you. Keep doing that
:ihaha::mihanha:

you were the one who brought the poll, and said: “see.. dead center? That next straw hat guyz”

then on the next few replies: “WhEre d0 y0u sEe th4t I s4y th4t CaRroT iS iN tHe PoLL, sHe wiLL bE tHe nExT nAkAma?”

then continued to say “I’m not a Carrot bias” while your username said so, and you literally spammed everywhere on ArlongPark, Reddit, Twitter, etc.

you seriously need help. I really want to say you should stop being a whole circus, it does not help your case; then I remember I need something to be laughed at. Luckily, there is you. Keep doing that
:ihaha::mihanha:
Dude I swear.. your toxicity will bring you nowhere with me.. you are just wasting bad energy ^^

Like I said, Carrot is in the poll and IS the next strawhat, I never said that she was in the poll because she is the next strawhat nor have I said that she is in the poll therefore she is the next strawhat (that okay ? I feel like I might losing you here)

Yes I am everywhere and now on.. I will continue to be everywhere. If you want to stop me.. good luck lol. But your tiny toxicity will not help hehe
Post automatically merged:

Are there any hints of Vivi being considered like an unofficial member of the crew? I honestly feel it's probably bs and one either is integral part of it or not. 🤔
Vivi is kind of an exception.. She is on the fine line that define Nakama and friends

Nekomamushi cat duke of night
Inuarashi dog duke of day
Carrot a rulers aid able to work under both of them

Pedro big cat (jaguar) one of nekomamushi most trusted
Wanda dog one of inuarashi most trusted
Carrot really close to both

Itd be cool if she ate an extra smile or something if she really does join

Dude I swear.. your toxicity will bring you nowhere with me.. you are just wasting bad energy ^^

Like I said, Carrot is in the poll and IS the next strawhat, I never said that she was in the poll because she is the next strawhat nor have I said that she is in the poll therefore she is the next strawhat (that okay ? I feel like I might losing you here)

Yes I am everywhere and now on.. I will continue to be everywhere. If you want to stop me.. good luck lol. But your tiny toxicity will not help hehe

Vivi is kind of an exception.. She is on the fine line that define Nakama and friends
LMAO you clearly have poor social skills if someone stating facts then you consider them as toxic. No wonder, because it’s pretty obvious from how you deal with everything here. You want to be understood but you don’t want to understand others. Basically, you’re just an attention whore

it’s also the elephant in the room that you’re only twisting your own words:

Carrot is in the poll and is the next strawhat
Carrot is in the poll therefore she is the next strawhat

Those have the same meaning with different words. But they clearly have different meaning if you use “because” as replacement for “and” and “therefore”. Or do you have reading comprehension problem?

And honestly I don’t want to stop you. You’re the perfect example of someone who is proud to embarrass himself by being everywhere, want to be understood. I honestly pity you, and at the same time laughing at you because you asked for it. As I said: keep doing it. Stay delusional, it’d be much more interesting and keep this thread more alive than usual. I’m just gonna watch and keep laughing. Empty vessels make the most noise indeed, and that proverb totally fits with the fact that you’re spamming in literally every place possible.
:mihanha:

Last edited:
LMAO you clearly have poor social skills if someone stating facts then you consider them as toxic. No wonder, because it’s pretty obvious from how you deal with everything here. You want to be understood but you don’t want to understand others. Basically, you’re just an attention whore

it’s also the elephant in the room that you’re only twisting your own words:

Carrot is in the poll and is the next strawhat
Carrot is in the poll therefore she is the next strawhat

Those have the same meaning with different words. But they clearly have different meaning if you use “because”. Or do you have reading comprehension problem?

And honestly I don’t want to stop you. You’re the perfect example of someone who is proud to embarrass himself by being everywhere, want to be understood. I honestly pity you, and at the same time laughing at you because you asked for it. As I said: keep doing it. Stay delusional, it’d be much more interesting and keep this thread more alive than usual. I’m just gonna watch and keep laughing. Empty vessels make the most noise indeed, it totally fits with the fact that you’re spamming in literally every place possible.
:mihanha:

Are you finish ? Nah .. because if I had a One Piece volume for each insults, I could open a library here.

Nah I'm just used to argue with right wing twittos. So I know what toxicity look like, and you (and others here) are using the same tactics, nothing really new

I won't comment on the rest, you are a lost cause, you are still trying to find a way to be right, it's.. well.. anyway.. keep talking lol

Nekomamushi cat duke of night
Inuarashi dog duke of day
Carrot a rulers aid able to work under both of them

Pedro big cat (jaguar) one of nekomamushi most trusted
Carrot really close to both

Itd be cool if she ate an extra smile or something if she really does join
I think a devil fruit would be awesome for Carrot, I still have hope on the Yuki yuki *cross fingers*

Carrot is a strawhat at first peak. Don't be dishonest, we were all Carrot for Nakama right at the beginning.
I'm not... The 1st mink I suspected of joining was Neko since Luffy got excited meeting him...

People here love to arguing for nothing
That's what makes this thread active at this point...

Are there any hints of Vivi being considered like an unofficial member of the crew? I honestly feel it's probably bs and one either is integral part of it or not. 🤔
VC marks her as a former member...

Wanda has similar status with Carrot...

Pekoms still best mink 🙏

I think a devil fruit would be awesome for Carrot, I still have hope on the Yuki yuki *cross fingers*
If oda actually decides to do it itd be interesting. I still really want a logia to join

Wanda has similar status with Carrot...
Doesnt mean wanda wasn't one of inus most trusted

Pekoms still best mink 🙏

If oda actually decides to do it itd be interesting. I still really want a logia to join

Doesnt mean wanda wasn't one of inus most trusted

If Monet truly dies, I prefer Vivi who eats the Yuki Yuki. It also fits, if there are 4 female Straw Hats, each represents the power:

Nami as non DF, Robin as Paramecia, Yamato as Zoan, then Vivi as Logia.

at this point I still believe there’s a 50:50 possibility that Monet is still alive, since her DF hasn’t been shown in cycle again.

If Monet truly dies, I prefer Vivi who eats the Yuki Yuki. It also fits, if there are 4 female Straw Hats, each represents the power:

Nami as non DF, Robin as Paramecia, Yamato as Zoan, then Vivi as Logia.

at this point I still believe there’s a 50:50 possibility that Monet is still alive, since her DF hasn’t been shown in cycle again.
I would love for vivi to eat a devil fruit but rather it be something more fitting for her

Status
Not open for further replies.