Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh i see, no wonder the thrashing has been so easy and brutal.

Looks like they've had a rough night Lmfao. :suresure:
There was no trashing.. For the moment, I only see toxic people trying to avoid making argument because they can't HAha

As someone who said that you dislike Yamato, you’re definitely way more objective & rational :cheers:
Post automatically merged:

someone threatened to “make me leave”, not to “underestimate their determination” and will “make mods see it” because I was being toxic. They just faced me, not Jew and already running with their tail between their legs:mihanha:

You still here?? I thought you were mad that I ignored you.. Good lad, stay a bit longer, you will find out argument you didn't even thought about.

There aren't anymore Pro-Carrot arguments. There's a reason why so many cling to WCI moments as evidence and uses Anti-Yamato arguments as Carrot4Nakama fuel.

In Wano, Carrot didn't do anything with the SHs. The moment Inurashi and other Minks arrived in the 1920ish chapters, Carrot immediately stuck with them and participated in none of the SH exploits.

When the SHs were arriving in Onigashima, Carrot was with the other Minks, and that panel when Jinbe returned? Even Wanda was in it. Carrot immediately went back with Wanda, Fullpower etc. while the SHs raided the shore.

The raid itself? Carrot immediately ran off to go after Perospero and got off screened. When the SHs were having their big battles and moments? Carrot was nowhere to be seen and instead, Yamato got them.

Only thing left is claiming Yamato is a giant herring for Carrot, and that Oda is giving this kind of special treatment to Carrot and Carrot alone, completely contracting his story telling habits for no reason.
Oh yes they are I gave you one of them here lol but don't worry, I know it would be hard to make some of you at least calm down your hype and here the argument. For the moment, you are mostly incapable of reasonning.. but it will come ;)

Again (and I will repeat that until the end of time if I have to) If you trash something that happen prevously because it was PREVIOUSLY, you don't understand a THING about One Piece.

When the strawhat arrived at Onigashima, Carrot was WITH the strawhat.. so wrong.
Carrot didn't immediatly run off.. Wrong again.
I don't care about Yamato in that discussion, we are talking about Carrot. Bad argument.

And yes Yamato IS a giant red herring for Carrot lol. But just for the theorist. In fact Yamato is not being introduced as a strawhat AT ALL.

You still here?? I thought you were mad that I ignored you.. Good lad, stay a bit longer, you will find out argument you didn't even thought about
Isn’t it the other way around? You keep saying you were about to ignore me and yet you’re here doing completely the opposite, twice. And on the contrary, I don’t even mad at you but laughing at you because you’re a whole circus
:mihanha:

Isn’t it the other way around? You keep saying you were about to ignore me and yet you’re here doing completely the opposite, twice. And on the contrary, I don’t even mad at you but laughing at you because you’re a whole circus
I said I was ignoring you as long as you didn't act as an adult, if you make good arguments or fair conversation, I've no reason to ignore you.

Actually, Carrot is just one of the red herrings for Yamato... :cheers:

A red hearing is something that take all the place. Like all of you are crying in circles, Carrot don't take much place in Onigashima. She can't therefore be called a red hearing.

Nah a red hearing or in other word, a distraction, is someone that takes ALL the place to be a diversion. That's what Oda is doing with Yamato right now. hehe

I feel that Yamato might indeed die or something, protecting wano. If not she will be joining the crew.... but last chapter oda separated her, and her mission seems to be something like pells. Pell was also called the guardian of alabasta, yamato also has a DF which is known as guardian diety of wano. Her aim is also to first make sure wano is free and then go to sea with luffy.
Don't believe momo will join at all at this point. He is going to rule wano... Idk oda drawing a large dragon for the rest of the series.

I said I was ignoring you as long as you didn't act as an adult, if you make good arguments or fair conversation, I've no reason to ignore you.
Everybody here can see that I was making good arguments & pretty much being mature. Let’s summarize:

you posted about comparison of Carrot & Yamato power case. Then almost everyone countered your argument, especially that you said that 1 panel does relate to the whole One Piece story and ignoring the fact that what Yamato does in Wano is way important than 1 panel of Carrot’s power case.

I questioned you, even debunked it. You answered it, then focused more on me being “toxic” and “put words back into your mouth” while it’s obvious you answered it; only to say that you decided to ignore me because I “didn’t make good arguments”. Again, everybody here can see that I made good arguments, you were just too ignorant to acknowledge it. Heck even by you replying to me while I completely ignored you, it’s clear that you considered me making good arguments.

Then you said I should act like an “adult”. Even before you said so, I had said that you should’ve got a grip on reality & cope is pretty much being mature, while you were bringing mods & using “mental health does not help me” card to protect yourself. It’s funny that what you suggest about me, you should do it to yourself first before pointing fingers. And for the record, being an adult doesn’t mean that someone is mature. And that explains about you, in a nutshell.

Last edited:
A red hearing is something that take all the place. Like all of you are crying in circles, Carrot don't take much place in Onigashima. She can't therefore be called a red hearing.

Nah a red hearing or in other word, a distraction, is someone that takes ALL the place to be a diversion. That's what Oda is doing with Yamato right now. hehe
Ever since the SHs entered the New World, people are always speculating about the next SH after Jinbe... Carrot is one of the distractions that Oda inserted into the story, only to be dumped when another distraction was inserted in Tama...

I feel that Yamato might indeed die or something, protecting wano. If not she will be joining the crew.... but last chapter oda separated her, and her mission seems to be something like pells. Pell was also called the guardian of alabasta, yamato also has a DF which is known as guardian diety of wano. Her aim is also to first make sure wano is free and then go to sea with luffy.
Don't believe momo will join at all at this point. He is going to rule wano... Idk oda drawing a large dragon for the rest of the series.
Momo has some unfinished plots that we need to see to the end. I don’t see Oda caring about drawing a dragon lol. His DF and its connection to Vegapunk, his importance that looks to be more than what the eye can see and taking the same journey as his father to know the secrets of his clan closing Wano from the rest of the world. It’s too much to just leave him be in Wano. Let’s not forget despite being an adult he still has the mind of a child so even if he becomes the shogun he has no way of making the correct decisions which leaves his retainers to make it for him in the end so someone like “Kin” and his sister would fit to take his place temporarily until he comes back with more experience on the world. As well as the high possibility of him getting a bounty which leaves him to flee the country just like Franky did for the safety of others.

Its so funny that we got 5 pages of 1 sole defender again. I respect your tenacity, but tbh the facts are simple Yamato has stated 2 or 3 times that she wants to set sail woth luffy even more just outright saying she wants to sail out. Also got a backstory that might not even be finished as we didnt get kaidos yet.

Carrot on the other hand was absent from wano until the end of act 2. Got clapped in onigashima, wasnt able to take revenge for pedro and along with that is now clinging to neko as he is het father. Carrot joining and yamato not would honestly be a slap to the face with how oda set up things.

Its so funny that we got 5 pages of 1 sole defender again. I respect your tenacity, but tbh the facts are simple Yamato has stated 2 or 3 times that she wants to set sail woth luffy even more just outright saying she wants to sail out. Also got a backstory that might not even be finished as we didnt get kaidos yet.

Carrot on the other hand was absent from wano until the end of act 2. Got clapped in onigashima, wasnt able to take revenge for pedro and along with that is now clinging to neko as he is het father. Carrot joining and yamato not would honestly be a slap to the face with how oda set up things.
Don’t you understand that Carrot’s power show case in WCI is important to the whole One Piece story, than Yamato who clearly has a flashback, important duties to do in Wano, and relation with Ace?

hopefully I sound like a Carrot fan enough. Ironically speaking, I was though, until Yamato appears

it’s possible that they have multiple accounts. Talking about being sad:mihanha:

Funny how all of you seems so scared of me you have to go check on twitter xD
This is so fun.

Yup contrary to you all Yamao fan, we Carrot fan count on eachother.. and well.. it worked. let me remind you that you are right not to underestimate us hehe

This is so fun.

Yup contrary to you all Yamao fan, we Carrot fan count on eachother.. and well.. it worked. let me remind you that you are right not to underestimate us hehe

See.. dead center ? That the next mugiwara my guyz. Cope with it.

This is so fun.

See.. dead center ? That the next mugiwara my guyz. Cope with it.
You were the one who kept pushing your theories by giving us with links connecting to your twitter and you say we’re funny that we checked on your twitter?

and heck even half of official Straw Hats didn’t make it to top 10. Franky & Brook didn’t even make to top 20. It’s not surprising that this came from someone who thinks that 1 panel of Carrot’s power case is important to the whole story, and asked someone else to make good arguments.

You were the one who kept pushing your theories by giving us with links connecting to your twitter and you say we’re funny that we checked on your twitter?

and heck even half of official Straw Hats didn’t make it to top 10. Franky & Brook didn’t even make to top 20. It’s not surprising that this came from someone who thinks that 1 panel of Carrot’s power case is important to the whole story, and asked someone else to make good arguments.
Yup to the analysis, YOU checked this account lmao.

yup half of the strawhats didn't make it, but Carrot DID :3 and that without even ONE panel during the poll.. just to put the fact into perspective.

I would not make to much fun of Carrot if I were you.. this will bite you in return, you have no idea xD

Yup to the analysis, YOU checked this account lmao.

yup half of the strawhats didn't make it, but Carrot DID :3 and that without even ONE panel during the poll.. just to put the fact into perspective.

I would not make to much fun of Carrot if I were you.. this will bite you in return, you have no idea xD
Of course I checked your account, you were the one who gave it yourself anyway. I was pretty curious what theory / arguments could you give, only for me to regret it that I found nothing. You gave links, expected people to open them, then say that people are funny that they checked on your twitter? Passive-agressive much?

then with your logic like that, Law & Hancock should be the next Mugiwara since they’re higher than Carrot. Hancock whose last appearance was chapters ago can beat Carrot.

All of your speculations have been disproven many many times far before you joined. You yourself are the one who make fun of yourself, not us. You asked people to make good arguments, and your last resort is popularity poll which has nothing to do with the main story. Yamato made it to 11th even without an anime appearance back then, and many OP fans follow anime only.

All in all, sugar, stop embarrassing yourself.
Here’s for you again as a reminder

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.