Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
There aren't anymore Pro-Carrot arguments. There's a reason why so many cling to WCI moments as evidence and uses Anti-Yamato arguments as Carrot4Nakama fuel.

In Wano, Carrot didn't do anything with the SHs. The moment Inurashi and other Minks arrived in the 1920ish chapters, Carrot immediately stuck with them and participated in none of the SH exploits.

When the SHs were arriving in Onigashima, Carrot was with the other Minks, and that panel when Jinbe returned? Even Wanda was in it. Carrot immediately went back with Wanda, Fullpower etc. while the SHs raided the shore.

The raid itself? Carrot immediately ran off to go after Perospero and got off screened. When the SHs were having their big battles and moments? Carrot was nowhere to be seen and instead, Yamato got them.

Only thing left is claiming Yamato is a giant herring for Carrot, and that Oda is giving this kind of special treatment to Carrot and Carrot alone, completely contracting his story telling habits for no reason.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Lmfao looking back at the posts made last night and all I see are CarrotforNakama arguments getting not only disproven, but 'thrown in the trash' left and right. It's an absolute massacre. Did something happen last night while I wasn't watching this thread?

:ihaha:
They started using Yamato's beast form as an anti-Yamato argument. The usual

Say it with a straight face. Carrot will join the strawhats.
Nah, can't do it. Her plausibility is in the gutters.
An entire Arc and she's done nothing noteworthy. Any sort of chance she had has gone up in smoke with her getting her ass beat by Perospero...
Plus Carrot fans, do us all a solid in go touch grass like your dear idol should.

There's a good reason why carrot will be the next SH:
Carrot -> Bunny
Bunny -> Food
SH food storage -> limited
Food limited -> Emergency Food
Emergency Food -> Reindeer (Doctor) or Bunny (Useless)
SH Dinner -> Bunny
Defeat my impeccable reasoning, Yamaturd Stans

Why would oda ever have a character who has just been introduced join the straw hats? We need to see much much muchhhhh more of yamato to say she will join the straw hats. U can't say she'll join the strawhats because yamato says she wanted to join luffy, luffy still hasn't given her an answer. It could very well be no. I think she'll stay in Wano and assist Momonosuke. Especially with this WG shit coming. Not saying Carrot will join but Yamato fans gotta calm down... Maybe it'll help to just release one out on her side boobs. Like y'all always do.
If Yamato wanted to be Momo retainer

• she bows to her head to him.
  • She wouldn't have abandoned momo
  • Hell, when she confronts her father, she would said she want to serve under momo.
  • She would even told Ace’s about severing the Kouki clan and if they return, she will serve under them instead leaving onigashima
  • She wouldn’t bonk him on head with her kanabo
The only thing she says she will fight for wano when the time comes once she is done, she will leave place get much stronger than she is now. She only protecting momo because Luffy order her do so. She had said, multiple times in her intentions of leaving the island not taking over her father's organization. Looking at her character even now she is very impulsive and impatient she doesn't want stick around baby sit someone else child. She would rather do what she to do.

Last edited:
Why would oda ever have a character who has just been introduced join the straw hats? We need to see much much muchhhhh more of yamato to say she will join the straw hats. U can't say she'll join the strawhats because yamato says she wanted to join luffy, luffy still hasn't given her an answer. It could very well be no. I think she'll stay in Wano and assist Momonosuke. Especially with this WG shit coming. Not saying Carrot will join but Yamato fans gotta calm down... Maybe it'll help to just release one out on her side boobs. Like y'all always do.
Zoro, Sanji, Ussop and Brook all joined in the same arc they met Luffy sounds like you're on copium my man.

Makes no sense for Yamato to assist as she wants to leeeeeave Wano.
:beckmoji:
Post automatically merged:

There's a way to do that with class.
If you don't go for the root the weed will pop back up. There is no moral highground here the Larrot fans need putting back down after piping up with the recent chapter.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
WG wants Robin and Wano so an argument is that Yamato would stay in Wano to protect it from the WG. Okay but how can that be possible if Yamato is away on her grand adventure with her lord Momonosuke? If the other Samurai can defend Wano while they are absent, what's the point of Yamato staying in the first place?

Aside from that, every time the WG or Marines get involved in almost every big arc, it's always some kind of sacrifice/agreement/compromise/save to get the SHs outta the situation.

Loguetown
-SHs was about to captured by Marine Smoker but Dragon(Revo) saves them.

Alabasta
-SHs defeat Crocodile(who was a Warlord) and Smoker lets them go. They are pursued by Hina in which Bon Kurei "sacrifices" himself to save them.

Enies Lobby
-SHs defeat WG agents and have to escape from the Marines. Going Berry saves everyone and "dies."

Thriller Bark
-SHs defeat a Warlord and has to escape Kuma(WG Warlord). Zoro makes a deal with Kuma(revo) and sacrifices himself.

Sabody
-SHs can't escape from Kizaru(Marine) who showed up cause a Celetial Dragon was attacked, and gets saved by Rayleigh and Kuma(Revo).

Dressrosa
-SHs defeat Mingo(WG Warlord) and has to escape the Marines. Fujitora lets them go.

Wano
-Kaido is gonna be beaten and if the trend continues, would have to deal the CPO, with shenanigans getting them out the situation.

Who would be the sacrifice? Would a deal or compromise be realised?

Zoro, Sanji, Ussop and Brook all joined in the same arc they met Luffy sounds like you're on copium my man.

If you don't go for the root the weed will pop back up. There is no moral highground here the Larrot fans need putting back down after piping up with the recent chapter.
Why would i be on Copium lol. Luffy can't even say her name correctly lmao

He told Nami he had no interest in her
He told Robin that he hates her
He told Franky that he was gonna kick his ass and fought him

That ontop of not calling SHs by their names at first, they still joined him. But it's such a cursed thing for Yamato?
It's plain to see these people only see what they "want" to see and ignore anything else.
Would that not be confirmation bias?

What exactly is Carrot's overall importance to the story?
They can't even directly answer this question nor provide any logical explanations... All answers are either speculations or (mostly) headcanons...

And Yamato trusting Luffy will defeat Kaido?
Add Yamato's trust that Franky can handle Sasaki... But she doubts Momo...

Yes this panel is important and is STILL important. What Oda did with Carrot had far more importance in term of storytelling that what he is doing with Yamato PERIOD. This can be seen by the way Oda treated her transformation, how he setup it, how he drew it, how he made the character react to it, how he focused all his energy on it from concept to design to mouvment until the very last panel were he makes a statment about Carrot and the Sulong in general : Carrot in Sulong is still Carrot.
Explain how that panel impacts the story... It's no more important than Yamato's... Remove those panels you used for Carrot and Yamato transformations and the story will work just fine... Remove around 20 Carrot panels and the story will work just fine... Remove around 20 Yamato panels and the story will obviously change... Inu and Neko shown Sulong transformation as well anyway...

It seems anything Carrot can do, Yamato can do better.
Because Yamato seems to be the "final product" of the "prototypes" (aka the SH candidates since NW)...

Who will protect Wano after the war especially that they want to open the borders and CP0 already trying to lure Wano into the WG?
As if Yamato alone can protect Wano... It would be the Revolutionary Army's job...

All the samurai and yakuza are going to see their mythological guardian deity running around putting out fires to protect them.
Luffy the Sun Wukong be like: "Am I a joke to you?"

my mental health does not help me much
So that explains everything... Praying for the improvement of your mental health...

You want Carrot join? Better to hope she becomes a stowaway and Oda decides to focus on her later. Otherwise she has nothing going for her now
Stowaway Carrot would also have Caribou though...

For people who think Yamato is going to be the guardian deity of Wano after this: you're saying that people of the Flower Capital, having just witnessed a dragon literally holding up Onigashima, are going to say "you know, that was good and all, but I want this wolf to guard us instead lol". Momonosuke's entire character arc of 300+ chapters has been building to this, and you think Yamato will somehow steal his thunder? Kaido, Luffy, the Scabbards, and the Makami have all been called guardian deities, it's painfully obvious that Momonosuke is next in line.
This... Plus if ZKK happens, Zoro will be seen as a "Ryuma reincarnation", Wano's most beloved hero aka Sword God...

Heck zoro relatives could related to one of Daimyo of wano. His sword was actually made in wano does that mean he will stay wano?
This... Shimotsuki connections are very strong...

At the very least, you have to give proper narrative reasons for Yamato not joining. Its extremely easy to give narrative reasons for Carrot not joining since she's literally the opposite of a SH.
Well, they can't even give proper answers on Carrot's relevance... :kayneshrug:

If Yamato wanted to be Momo retainer

• she bows to her head to him.
  • She wouldn't have abandoned momo
  • Hell, when she confronts her father, she would said she want to serve under momo.
  • She would even told Ace’s about severing the Kouki clan and if they return, she will serve under them instead leaving onigashima
  • She wouldn’t bonk him on head with her kanabo
The only thing she says she will fight for wano when the time comes once she is done, she will leave place get much stronger than she is now. She only protecting momo because Luffy order her do so. She had said, multiple times in her intentions of leaving the island not taking over her father's organization. Looking at her character even now she is very impulsive and impatient she doesn't want stick around baby sit someone else child. She would rather do what she to do.
Really nothing more than this needs to be said. One Piece is a very straightforward story. You have to ignore what the characters have actually said and what they have declared their intentions to be and instead theory craft about how Oda is actually jebaiting us to believe that Yamato will stay with Momo. This is One Piece. You can usually just take it at face value.

Not gonna lie, this is pretty cringe. It's an argument over a children's manga and you're over here talking like Lord Voldemort, calling people weeds to be pulled.

Also, just generally, ya'll are just throwing random insults into the void right now. You realize everyone in the thread right now is a Yamato fan right? Ya'll aren't even refuting an argument, you're just making obnoxious posts that will mildly annoy people in a few hours.

WG wants Robin and Wano so an argument is that Yamato would stay in Wano to protect it from the WG. Okay but how can that be possible if Yamato is away on her grand adventure with her lord Momonosuke? If the other Samurai can defend Wano while they are absent, what's the point of Yamato staying in the first place?
I'd be willing to bet good money that Dizzy never responds to this point.

SHs and others stopping CP0’s attempt of making Wano under the WG’s control showing their strength and after that declaring it’s Luffy’s territory after defeating Kaido should make them fear doing another attempt at doing that again…. Luffy is gonna be viewed on the same lvl as other yonko which should soon be enough to make Wano safe. Does the WG dare touch what belongs to the yonko? No. So that’s what going to be the case when Luffy announce to CP0 that Wano is his territory.

There aren't anymore Pro-Carrot arguments. There's a reason why so many cling to WCI moments as evidence and uses Anti-Yamato arguments as Carrot4Nakama fuel.

In Wano, Carrot didn't do anything with the SHs. The moment Inurashi and other Minks arrived in the 1920ish chapters, Carrot immediately stuck with them and participated in none of the SH exploits.

When the SHs were arriving in Onigashima, Carrot was with the other Minks, and that panel when Jinbe returned? Even Wanda was in it. Carrot immediately went back with Wanda, Fullpower etc. while the SHs raided the shore.

The raid itself? Carrot immediately ran off to go after Perospero and got off screened. When the SHs were having their big battles and moments? Carrot was nowhere to be seen and instead, Yamato got them.

Only thing left is claiming Yamato is a giant herring for Carrot, and that Oda is giving this kind of special treatment to Carrot and Carrot alone, completely contracting his story telling habits for no reason.
As someone who said that you dislike Yamato, you’re definitely way more objective & rational :cheers:

Lmfao looking back at the posts made last night and all I see are CarrotforNakama arguments getting not only disproven, but 'thrown in the trash' left and right. It's an absolute massacre. Did something happen last night while I wasn't watching this thread?

:ihaha:
someone threatened to “make me leave”, not to “underestimate their determination” and will “make mods see it” because I was being toxic. They just faced me, not Jew and already running with their tail between their legs:mihanha:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.