Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
look i don’t think jimbei is going to die and i don’t think he will but even if he dies his dream of the fishmen living peacefully above the water won’t die with him that’s only if jimbei’s dream excludes jimbei seeing it himself
Post automatically merged:

hopefully no one joins after jinbei everyone should join the fleet
As someone stated above, Luffy said in the beginning that he wanted ten crew members not including him. By that logic there should be one more. My money is on Law, Marco, or Carrot if I had to guess.

I don't accept carrot..if anything carrot is the one who should die
Yeah, at this point Carrot should just die, there's no reason to her character she's just there for fan service and the spell is working great on the average One Piece fans. She has nothing unique, she has no development, unless a big upset occur i won't care whatever Oda does with this waste of a character. And don't give me that fan made crap of she inherited Pedro's will when it's not the case.

I think the "Jinbe will die" school of thought would be his own running gag... Oda can't even kill Pell, Spandam, Perospero and Pound... And has yet to kill a major villain in the present timeline on-panel...

But seriously, Jinbe's chances of dying is just as high as Zoro's chances of dying...

Yeah, at this point Carrot should just die, there's no reason to her character she's just there for fan service and the spell is working great on the average One Piece fans. She has nothing unique, she has no development, unless a big upset occur i won't care whatever Oda does with this waste of a character. And don't give me that fan made crap of she inherited Pedro's will when it's not the case.
Totally agree with this... Carrot is nothing but a burden on the crew, should she join...

I think the "Jinbe will die" school of thought would be his own running gag... Oda can't even kill Pell, Spandam, Perospero and Pound... And has yet to kill a major villain in the present timeline on-panel...

But seriously, Jinbe's chances of dying is just as high as Zoro's chances of dying...

Totally agree with this... Carrot is nothing but a burden on the crew, should she join...
Finally someone talking sense

Lol at Carrot haters. Do you guys even understand how stories work ? And seriously. Carrot is a unique, very distinct character, but somehow she is bland and not unique at all ? Please...

Sure, she is like Nami who is shrewd and cowardly - ah no, she's impulsive and brave. perhaps like Robin who is cunning and patient ? Ah, no, she's direct and impatient... Kind of as if she had a distinct character compared to other female characters in the crew or even around the Strawhats in general.

She's also quite strong, as has been demonstrated several times in the manga. And she's alive - unlike Pedro who died like Monet or Vergo.

Last edited:
Lol at Carrot haters. Do you guys even understand how stories work ? And seriously. Carrot is a unique, very distinct character, but somehow she is bland and not unique at all ? Please...

Sure, she is like Nami who is shrewd and cowardly - ah no, she's impulsive and brave. perhaps like Robin who is cunning and patient ? Ah, no, she's direct and impatient... Kind of as if she had a distinct character compared to other female characters in the crew or even around the Strawhats in general.

She's also quite strong, as has been demonstrated several times in the manga. And she's alive - unlike Pedro who died like Monet or Vergo.
Pedro and Pekoms will return and kill Carrot's almost non-existent chances of joining the crew.

Pedro and Pekoms will return and kill Carrot's almost non-existent chances of joining the crew.
Perhaps.

But then it'll prove that Oda has lost almost all his talent, because nothing of what he did with those characters since Zou would make sense.

Because that's what Carrot haters don't have at their side : logical storytelling and the most basic element in any reflexion on a theory. What does it mean ? What does it mean for Oda to create Carrot, introduce her as he did, add her to the crew for WCI and then again with the crew - the sole Mink - on Onigashima ? What does it tell, what is he trying to tell ? No allies as ever been this close save Vivi. Not even the Grand Fleet members had this level of focus.

Perhaps.

But then it'll prove that Oda has lost almost all his talent, because nothing of what he did with those characters since Zou would make sense.

Because that's what Carrot haters don't have at their side : logical storytelling and the most basic element in any reflexion on a theory. What does it mean ? What does it mean for Oda to create Carrot, introduce her as he did, add her to the crew for WCI and then again with the crew - the sole Mink - on Onigashima ? What does it tell, what is he trying to tell ? No allies as ever been this close save Vivi. Not even the Grand Fleet members had this level of focus.
Cool Down, just getting 2-3 panels doesn't mean getting focus. FYI other Minks like Shishileon are on Onigashima as well.

Perhaps.

Or your just over exaggerating Carrots role as a character...

Indeed Usopp is weak but his sniping skills are second to none, he is a jack of all trades, and more than anything he has more luck than King in One Punch Man. What carrot has other than furry tits
We don't know yet because she hasn't really fought. Her sulong form could be strong enough to beat a flying six or be as useless as Ussop in a one on one. We just have no idea how big of an upgrade sulong is for the Minks yet. I'm personally waiting to judge until we see her go all out.

Status
Not open for further replies.