Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not secondary when that has been his goal since pre-timeskip. And he even tells his men to shut up and follow him. He still is aspiring to become Pirate King, nothing really indicates otherwise. He has a scheme to climb to the top. What was the Rocky Port incident and why was that important enough to make him a Shichibukai? If anything, defeating Doflamingo was killing 2 birds with 1 stone. His vengeance took over since he began prioritizing Doflamingo way more since the initial plan of getting him resign his status as a Shichibukai went up in smoke. And once again, he's not abandoning his crew as he has no reason to follow Luffy when their goals put each other at odds with one another.

I'm well aware people think that a new crewmate should be someone Luffy has been aware of for a while, but Jinbe had built that relationship with Luffy since pre-timeskip. Hell, Luffy couldn't even remember who Marco was till Robin reminded him his head looked like a pineapple. He's a very strong ally to have and practically acted as a surrogate leader of the Whitebeard Pirates since he's always been on the forefront.
Fair enough. I don't completely agree, but I see your point.

I think Hancock joining the grand fleet is all but a garuntee. With the Schibuki disbanded she'll need the protection of a yonko flag instead, and obviously that's going to be Luffy (gokuo or whatever, It'll probably be solidified at the end of Wano) plus she would jump at any chance to get closer to Luffy, so joining his fleet is a no brainier if he can protect Amazon Lily and she can't be with the Marines anymore.

I think Hancock joining the grand fleet is all but a garuntee. With the Schibuki disbanded she'll need the protection of a yonko flag instead, and obviously that's going to be Luffy (gokuo or whatever, It'll probably be solidified at the end of Wano) plus she would jump at any chance to get closer to Luffy, so joining his fleet is a no brainier if he can protect Amazon Lily and she can't be with the Marines anymore.
I agree with this:goyea:

I think shes too good to join the fleet tbh i think Amazon lily as a whole might just become luffys territory

Dude Your the one who needs to grow up. Get a god damn life, Stop insulting people, and move the fuck on. You don't need the last word. Everything I've said is correct. Everything you've said is joke.
Lmao okay

1) Monet was loyal to Doffy
2) getting your heart pierced kills you
3) you don’t have to see her df getting in the closest place to prove she’s dead
4) you gave zero arguments

It's okay to have personal preferences and ask for X character, I mean we are fans and we can make anything in our headcanon but you should also be rational and see that the only real candidates are Carrot and Yamato, asking for Ulti, Monet or Caribou is really stupid
Post automatically merged:

And Carrot weakling?
Base Carrot is way stronger than Robin, she is on Franky/Brook level and in sulong she is at least veteran level. Besides she has a lot room to grow, well like anything in the series is up to Oda, but she aint weakling.

Last edited:
It's okay to have personal preferences and ask for X character, I mean we are fans and we can make anything in our headcanon but you should also be rational and see that the only real candidates are Carrot and Yamato, asking for Ulti, Monet or Caribou is really stupid

And Carrot weakling?
Base Carrot is way stronger than Robin, she is on Franky/Brook level and in sulong she is at least veteran level. Besides she has a lot room to grow, well like anything in the series is up to Oda, but she aint weakling.
or Caesar.

Dude made kids drug addicts yet people thought he was nakama material.

And Carrot weakling?

Come again? Base carrot is stronger than robin? How long will it take robin to crush carrot's neck? Lol. 😏

And sulong carrot is overhyped, we haven't seen her power in a 1vs1 (not saying that she is weak).

Come again? Base carrot is stronger than robin? How long will it take robin to crush carrot's neck? Lol. 😏

And sulong carrot is overhyped, we haven't seen her power in a 1vs1 (not saying that she is weak).
Well, Robin's pure physical prowess comes from her reaction speed (she caught Hakuba dead in his tracks), her gigantesco mano, and sprouting a duplicate body/body parts. Though in order to use them, she'd have to make contact with Carrot's body, who can electrocute her simply by activating her Electro. She still can feel the pain from any sprouted body parts. Plus, Minks are natural born warriors and every known citizen could at least fend off the Pleasurers (the fodder of the Beast Pirates), and the Musketeers are the more elite fighters among the Mink Tribe (as well the Guardians) that could fend off the Gifters and Headliners (though Headliners vary in strength). And she did hold off some officers of the BM Pirates escaping Whole Cake Island (granted, they also vary in strength).

Honestly we don't know how much Sulong multiplies Carrot's strength since we don't even know Carrot's base strength, but we do know at the very least she's more combat capable than Nami, Chopper, and Usopp. The fact that she's younger than all of them is pretty crazy. It's too bad honestly that Sulong is temporary, extremely conditional in certain circumstances, and drains the stamina to the point that it can kill her. Though I have confidence in Carrot's strength since it's apparently highlighted that she mastered Sulong early when Pekoms is a veteran NW pirate who is 27 can't control it and she's the youngest known musketeer among the musketeer squad. Plus, Pedro said she's a good fighter. He was her mentor after all.

EDIT: She also got the drop on Zoro and was able to dodge his casual slash, who knew she was gonna attack. Not saying Zoro would have struggled against her, but he got caught slightly off guard from her.

I just want to see if Carrot has haki since Pedro, her mentor, also had it and could have possibly learned it too.

Last edited:
P

PeperLevi

So Carrot is somehow weaker than Chopper, Nami, and Usopp? You must not have your head in the right place.
The only Straw Hat she's above is weakling girl Nami. Leaving the weather toy aside,she not evolved nothing since joined the crew.
Chopper and Usopp otherwise,won various threats to which the idiot rabbit not compare and had real training during Time-Skip.
And Carrot weakling?
Yes,she's a weakling. Who is aware of it are my type of person.
Yuen in a single chapter and Dellinger and Kyros in Dressrosa,all did endlessly superior to her during Totto Land. Who said she isn't match for Blackbeard Pirates back there is right,because she would be killed by Baroque Works,God Army and CP9,and so with Big Mom Pirates and Beasts Pirates.
Stronger than Robin? Robin defeated a fighter from a Sky Island that would have killed the rabbit.
In Franky's level? During his real development for join Straw Hats,Franky had a vs1 without conclusion against Luffy,and defeated three CP9 members and two marine captains. And recently defeated a member of Donquixote Pirates.
Again this bullshit praising the goddamn Su Long Form when she not even had a real fight against Daifuku. Oven made clear that Su Long Minks are nothing for his level with Pekoms.

The only Straw Hat she's above is weakling girl Nami. Leaving the weather toy aside,she not evolved nothing since joined the crew.
Chopper and Usopp otherwise,won various threats to which the idiot rabbit not compare and had real training during Time-Skip.

Yes,she's a weakling. Who is aware of it are my type of person.
Yuen in a single chapter and Dellinger and Kyros in Dressrosa,all did endlessly superior to her during Totto Land. Who said she isn't match for Blackbeard Pirates back there is right,because she would be killed by Baroque Works,God Army and CP9,and so with Big Mom Pirates and Beasts Pirates.
Stronger than Robin? Robin defeated a fighter from a Sky Island that would have killed the rabbit.
In Franky's level? During his real development for join Straw Hats,Franky had a vs1 without conclusion against Luffy,and defeated three CP9 members and two marine captains. And recently defeated a member of Donquixote Pirates.
Again this bullshit praising the goddamn Su Long Form when she not even had a real fight against Daifuku. Oven made clear that Su Long Minks are nothing for his level with Pekoms.
Any pirate/warrior worth a title to their name in the New World is stronger than most pirates and enemies the Straw Hats faced in "Paradise" bar some individuals and members of the Shichibukai.

Minks are already fighters and naturally stronger than the average human from birth and the elite fighters become warriors on the island.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.